Please~~

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChunJi pov)

“Woo~~ Look who’s coming~~” as soon L.Joe and I arrived at the canteen together, hand in hand, the others start to tease us especially Niel. “Finally you two getting back together.”

“What happened actually between you two?” CAP hyung asked both of us. I don’t know what to say as I can awkwardly chuckled a bit at his question.

“It’s not that big problem. No need to know.” I said to assure them not to ask about it again.

“Ne.. Don’t worry about us.. We’ll still be together forever.” L.Joe said as he pulled me closer with his arm around my shoulder.

“Then. The plan-“

“YA!!!” I yelled at Ricky to cut his word. He almost exposed about the plan which L.Joe didn’t even know about it. ChangJo and Niel also felt unsecure at Ricky’s mistake as they gave him a glare.

“What? What do you want to say, Changhyun?” L.Joe asked him but he shook his head, as he get the hint from three of us to not telling him about it.

“N-nothing, hyung..”

“Really? I heard something like plan just now.” he eyed him suspiciously which then toward us.

“Oh! The class gonna start. Let’s go, Byunghun-ah.” I grabbed his hand and pulled her away with me, heading toward our classroom. The others head toward their classroom as well. I guess Ricky probably got scold by ChangJo and Niel now. But now, I guess I also in trouble as I felt L.Joe stared at me as if he’s waiting for me to say something but I ignored it for now.

--

“That’s all. Make sure to finish your homework.” Ms.Lee said before the class end to which all of us packed our things before leaving the class. We both leave the class together but with a different atmosphere between us now. He’s leaving me behind as we made our way to his car. Is he mad about just now? I can tell him about that girl but will he get mad if I tell him about the plan?

“Byunggie~” I tried calling him as soon we’re in the car. He ignored me and just started the car, leaving the school. “Are you mad?” I bend forward just to have a look at his expression. “If I tell you, you won’t be mad anymore, right?” he hummed as a responds. I leaned back on my seat, heaved a heavy sigh before blurting out what I wanted to tell him. “That girl.. Kim Hyuna.. Is not a nice girl…. I-I don’t want you to meet her anymore.”

“What are you talking about? I know you don’t like her but saying that she’s not a nice girl is not right.”

“I’m saying the truth.”

“Do you have any proof?”

“I’ve been searching for that girl background. Do you know the reason she moved from our school?”

“It’s because she’d been bullied.”

“It’s true that she’d been bullied but that’s not the real reason she moved.” He stopped the car beside the street and which he immediately looked at me seriously.

“So what’s the reason that you think?” he looked at me as he don’t believe at the information I got.

“She killed someone before.”

“WHAT?! Where did you have that nonsense information?” he sounded like he didn’t believe me.

“I asked some of the students at our school. They know her. She killed the senior that bullied her.”

“H-how c-can that be?” from his expression, I can see that he’s hesitating to believe me or not. He was a bit surprised and a bit in disbelief.

“I know it’s hard to believe but… Byunghun-ah.. Please~ Don’t meet her again.. I don’t want something bad happened to you.”

“I-I didn’t know that she’s that type of person.” L.Joe still looked surprised.

I held his hand, looking straight into his eyes. “Please~ Don’t meet her again.” He looked at me but from his eyes, I can see that he doubted to answer. “Please~~” I beg him once again.

“N-ne..” I don’t know whether he meant it or not. “So.. What plan did Changhyun about to talk this morning? Is it related to Hyuna?”

“We planned to expose all what she’d done and to make her get paid back at what she did before.”

“Paid back?”

“She easily escaped from her crime. So we thought to make her realise her mistake… But… I cancelled it.”

“Wae?”

“The reason I searched for you yesterday because I really worried about you. When Changhyun told me that you went out with that girl, I felt restless and in rushed to meet you. I don’t want anything happened to you... I cancelled the plan because I thought that it’ll be dangerous to any of us. I just want to get back with you only.” A drop of tears falls down my lap as I lowered down my head while telling him the truth. I didn’t realise that my eyes already got teary. I wipe it quickly.

“Chanhee-ah..” he cupped my face, facing him and wipe the stain of tears with his thumb. “I don’t like if you cry. It’ll make me felt hurt…” he pulled me into a hug with his chin on top of my head while I think that I can heard his heartbeat as I leaned on his chest. “I also want to get back with you. I won’t meet that girl again.”

“Ne.. Promise me if she come by herself to meet you, immediately called me. I don’t want you to be alone with her.”

“Ne.. I promise.” He pulled away which both of us exchange gaze immediately. Eventually, it made me smile just looking at his smile that I miss these few days. “Let’s go home now.” he turned his attention to the front, starting the car and drove back to our house.