Show you.......!!

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(L.Joe pov)

Early in the morning, I woke up carefully without making any noise as I don’t want to wake up omma and appa. I headed to the bathroom, grabbing along my phone with me.

“Changhyun-ah.. Are all of you ready?” I called Ricky early in the morning.

“Ne, hyung.. Are we going now?”

“No no.. I’ll meet you all at a café near ‘J’ hotel at 9a.m..”

“Hyung… You’re alright?”

“I-I’m fine.”

“You look really pale yesterday. Make sure to eat, hyung.”

“Ne.. I will.”

“Then, see you later, hyung.”

“Ne~” I hung up and headed back to the room. Omma and appa still sleeping but I’ve no attention to go back to sleep. It’s not like that I can sleep comfortably in this situation. I think I need to go take a bath now. Since ChunJi’s missing, I didn’t even took bath since then as ChunJi is the only one I can think all the times. I took the hotel’s towel, bringing it along with me to the bathroom.

--

ChunJi’s mother still ignoring me but for me I think I deserved it because I was the cause of this. If only I stayed with ChunJi at that time, he won’t be kidnapped and moreover by that girl, Hyuna. ChunJi was right, that girl is really dangerous. I shouldn’t have been nice to be her friend. And now I trapped with her and got ChunJi in danger because of my own mistake. After what happened yesterday, I felt restless and guilty was filled over me. I hate myself and how bad I was being his boyfriend. I didn’t deserve him after what had happen yesterday. I’m really sorry, ChunJi.

“Hyung! Did your parent already called the police?” ChangJo nudged my shoulder as I fallen deep into my own thought.

“N-ne.. I told them this morning.”

“What time will you meet that girl?” Niel asked me.

“At 10. I have 10 minutes left.”

“What that girl wants actually until she kidnapped Chanhee hyung?” Ricky said in a really mad tone, showing his annoyance.

“She wanted you, hyung. She like you.” Niel said, mentioning about me. I know that but I won’t tell them what happened yesterday. I just nodded, didn’t care about that matter at all.

“Did she ask for any money?” CAP hyung asked. I shook my head.

“I’m sure she’s crazy. She needs to be sending to a mental hospital instead of police station.” ChangJo said and the others seemed agreed to it. He really meant it and not joking about it. I also hoped the same even though it’s not good to hope something bad for someone. She really had gone overboard.

“Changhyun-ah.. Did your parents mad yesterday because of this?” I asked as I worried about him. He’s the one that bought ticket for them which made me felt guilty for asking him to help me.

“I told them what happened so they let me. I should come here even though they protest. We need to help you.”

“I’m really sorry for making you guys missed school.”

“It’s alright. Chanhee hyung is more important than school right now.” Niel said. They assured me with a smile which I felt relief that I’ve them as my friend.

“Thank you.”

“Oh! Byunghun.. Shouldn’t you go now to meet her?” CAP hyung said which I immediately looked at my phone watch and indeed it’s already past 10. It’s not that I need to be there in time.

“I’ll go now. And.. Make sure to follow what we planned.” I stood up and they nodded about our plan. I headed outside and walk to the hotel which not that far. About the plan, Hyuna agreed to bring me to meet ChunJi so I’ll convince her to bring me to meet ChunJi today. Then, the guys will follow us. I’ll make sure she’ll bring me to meet ChunJi today. And about the police, I told my parent and also ChunJi’s parent about what happened to ChunJi. I told them I’ll settle it and they just need to call the police.

--

I arrived in front of her room and knocked on the door.

“Oppa~” how annoyed I’m right now, hearing her squealing voice while grabbing my arm and pulled me inside. She closed the door while I took a seat on the couch that was in front of the TV. She took her seat beside me and intended to come closer, leaving no space between us.

“You promise me to bring me to meet Chanhee later.”

“Later? I didn’t promise for it to be today.”

“Then.. I’ll go now.” I pulled away her hand that wrapped around my arm and stood up, about to leave the place. “There’s no use I came here.” I mumbled to myself but purposely wanted to her to hear it.

“Alright.. I’ll bring you to meet him later.” she stood up and wrapped back her hand around my arm. “But… Spend some time with me today. Then, I’ll bring you to meet him.”

“You think I’ll believe that?” I swatted her hand away from me.

“Do you think you can be like this to me now? If you ignored me, then we’ll see what will happen to ChunJi.” She looked at me seriously, as if her glare could really kill me at this time. I can’t believe she’s this evil.

“I really didn’t expect you’re really an evil person.”

“It’s because of you. I love you since I first enter the school. But you never noticed a person like me, an outcasted student.” She bursted out which left me dumbfounded. “I tried to tell you about my feeling through letters, gifts, cake and even chocolates. You took it but never even curious about who’s the sender. It’s me. I’m the one that sent it but you never know. The seniors on the same year as you knew about the fact that I admire you but… But.. You didn’t even know.” I looked at her speechless as a tears fall from her eyes. I didn’t expect her to be like this.

“I-“

She continued and cut my word. “The senior bullied me when they knew I sent it. I got stressed because of that person which made me killed her. She deserved it. How dare she bully me?” the sad tone suddenly changes to mad and her expression also changes. No more sad tears and it’s all a dark face. “And you..” she looked at me with that dark eyes, scaring me abit. “What’s good about that guy? Lee Chanhee? That ChunJi guy. What’s good about him until you didn’t even notice me? I can love you more than him. I can give you anything. You can date him but will you marry him? I’m a girl and he’s a guy.”

“SO WHAT?! So what if he’s a guy? Is that matter? And for you to know, I’ll marry him even though we both are a guy. Even if it’s not him, I’ll never to a person like you!” my madness control over me which made me fights her back. “You’ll give me anything? What can you give me? There’s nothing I need from you. Even your love.”

“I love you more than that guy.”

“What?! You’re wrong! Chanhee love me more than you. And even I love Chanhee more than he love me.”

“He love you more than me?” she questioned me but a looked on her face was strange. “Then, I’ll show you how much I love you.” she grabbed my hand, dragging me out of the room.

“Where are we going?” I said as we’re heading down with the elevator, her grip still didn’t leave my hand.

“To show you how much I love you.” when the elevator arrived at the ground floor, he brought me outside the hotel and pushed me inside a car while she went to her driver seat. Her sudden rough action made me taken aback. She started the car and left the place. I don’t know where she wanted to bring me but I hope she’s not doing something weird. But I hope the others would follow us from behind.