Visit ChunJi

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(Niel pov)

It’s really fortunate that girl, Kim Hyuna, already being captured by the police and know she won’t disturb L.Joe hyung and ChunJi hyung anymore. I felt the same as the others when we found ChunJi hyung at that time. How miserable he looks with the bruise all over him and the blood that was dirtying his cloth. He almost lost a lot of blood but thanks that we came quickly. It’s not a lie that I cried every night, remembering how pain ChunJi hyung is now.

I treasure him the most as my real brother same as the others. I don’t want to lose any one of them in my life. And that’s how I realise from the incident that I treasure all of them and don’t even want any of us parted away.

When L.Joe hyung called me and told that ChunJi hyung finally woke up, I was too happy when I heard it. They’ll be here today, coming back from Guam. I was too excited that they’re coming back.

“Jonghyun-ah.. We’ll go to Chanhee hyung house later, okay?” I linked my arm with ChangJo, gaining his attention.

“Later? We can go tomorrow.”

“I want to go today..” I pouted, begging him with my pity eyes.

“Alright.. We’ll go after school.” I hugged him from the side as I felt thankful for agreeing. “but.. What time did Byunghun hyung said they’ll be here?”

“Before 12p.m., I guess.”

“YA!! You two won’t ask us?” CAP hyung asked us.

“Of course we’ll ask you guys. Want to go with us?”

“NE~~” Ricky answered excitedly while CAP answered opposite from the way Ricky is. Then, both of them continue talking with each other.

“Niel-ah.. You cried again?” ChangJo asked me. I told him that I cried every night since that day. And sometimes, I cried beside him when slept over at his house.

“I won’t.. I won’t cry again. Chanhee hyung will come back.”

“Promise?” he questioned me while holding out his hand. I followed him and made our pinky promise.

“I promise.” I gave him an assured smile. “Can I sleep at your house again today?”

“Again? Won’t your parent get mad?”

“No.. Besides, it’s you. It’s your house.”

“Ne.. Want me to pick you up?”

“No.. It’s fine. I’ll go by myself.” The ring bell which means the break time already finished. ChangJo insisted to me toward my class while holding my hand tight, walking along the way. I waved my hand toward him as we parted away with him going back to his class.

--

We rode on CAP hyung’s car, heading to ChunJi hyung house. They’re probably at home already now unless they’re going out. Fortunately, I’d call L.Joe hyung an hour ago, to tell him that we’ll be coming at ChunJi’s house.

I knocked on the door with the others standing beside me, waiting for the door to be open. After a few knocks, the door was opened by L.Joe hyung.

“Hyung~~ I miss you..” Ricky dashed forward, hugging L.Joe. We giggled at his sudden action and the look at L.Joe’s face as if he’s out of breath.

“YA! He’s out of breath.” CAP hyung pulled Ricky back from hugging L.Joe.

“Come in.” he led us to enter and took our seat on the couch in the living room. It’s been a long time I’ve came to ChunJi hyung’s house maybe a year ago. I’m not sure.

“Wow.. It’s been a long time I haven’t come here.” Ricky said as he looked around the house. That’s right. All of us came here together before without ChangJo as he’s still hasn’t move to our school at that time.

“Where’s Chanhee hyung?” I asked while L.Joe hyung getting some drinks for us from the kitchen. ChunJi hyung’s parent is not here so they’re probably working right now.

“He’s still in his room. Packing out his things, probably.” L.Joe hyung came back with a tray of drinks and some biscuits, placing it on the table.

“Hyung..” I looked around, make sure ChunJi hyung is not here yet. He looked at me. “Did Chanhee hyung got trauma over that incident? Or he’s fine?”

“He.. He got nightmare every night. That makes me worry about him.”

“Is it worse?” ChangJo asked him.

“I don’t know.. Whenever he woke up, he’ll say that it’s hurt.”

“He can’t have that nightmare anymore. He’ll get in a bad trauma.” CAP hyung said. I agreed at what he said.

“Ne.. I know.. I want to help him.”

“What are you talking about?” we turned around and ChunJi hyung was walking down stair and approached us. I hope he didn’t listen at what we said and from his expression, he didn’t. He took his seat beside L.Joe, smiling like how he would be every day. Somehow I want to cry at this time, seeing how pain ChunJi hyung had felt but he managed to smile like always.

“We miss you, hyung~” Ricky once again dashed toward ChunJi hyung, hugging him like how he hugged L.Joe hyung just now. We giggled at his action and how struggled ChunJi hyung was to push him away. Ricky pulled away after being parted by L.Joe hyung.

“Thank you guys.. Byunghun told me that you guys help me also.”

“Of course we’ll be there to help you.” CAP hyung said.

“You shouldn’t go alone anywhere and anytime.” ChangJo said, he sound very determined about it.

“Ya~ I’m not a child. It’s not like I need to be with someone every times.”

“If Byunghun hyung won’t take care of you, I’ll be the one.” ChangJo said earning a kick from L.Joe hyung.

“YA! YA! I’ll be the one that take care of him. You just take care of Niel.” He linked his arm with ChunJi hyung, kinda looked cute at how protective he is right now.

“YA!! You should take care of me!” I tried to lighten up the atmosphere, hitting ChangJo’s arm lightly. The others laughed at us, having a small fight.

“I take care of you every day. It’s tiring.” He bickered back.

“What?! How dare you? Tired of me already?” I hit his arm a few times, repeated the same word whether he’s tired of me already.

“Ya~ Stop.. It’s hurt.. Mianhae.. I’ll take care of you every day.” He stopped me by holding my hand and swiftly pulls me into a tight hug, blocking me from hitting him again. “I’ll take care of you.” he patted my head, making me blushed as we’re in front of the others.

“You two stop it.. Do it later.” CAP hyung looked annoyed at us. I pulled away from him, sit back straight.

“You’re going back to school next week?” Ricky asked them.

“Ne.. We’d miss for one week. Of course we’ll go.” L.Joe hyung said.

“Your fans going crazy when you two weren’t at school.” ChangJo said. I also agreed at it.

“Ne.. They always asked us where did you two go.. Why didn’t you guys come to school? When will you guys come back? I’m tired of the questions even for 3 days.” I told them. They chuckled at what I’d been through. It’s funny when I think about it again. How they ambushed us just to ask about both of them.

“Then.. It look like both of us need to cover ourselves before entering the school. Wearing sunglasses, hoodie and mask. Not to catch by the fan.” L.Joe hyung joked. All of us chuckled at his statement even ChunJi hyung. It’d be ridiculous if they did that.

“You’ll do that for real?” ChunJi hyung looked at L.Joe, questioning him for his own word.

“Of course not. Why would we wear like that to school? Unless we’re a celebrity.”

“Don’t you think that you’re a celebrity by yourself?” ChunJi hyung bickered back.

“YA!! I’m not.”

“Alright.. That’s good.. I don’t like my boyfriend to have that celebrity possessed.”

“Then.. It’s me..” we chuckled at the sight of the two of them. Kind of miss the attraction of the two of them in front of us. They’re really a perfect match. We talked much more as usual, what happened at school when the two of them absent. ChunJi hyung got much happier and excited when we’re getting into the conversation. I also noticed how L.Joe hyung stared at ChunJi hyung whenever he laughed and smile brightly. Maybe he missed it too much and felt relief as me that ChunJi hyung still can be this bright.

We talked too much until we didn’t realise that it’s already past 5p.m.. ChunJi’s parent will be back any times and I also need to go back. I’ll stay at ChangJo’s house for tonight and need to prepare myself before going there. We bid goodbye to them before heading out and all of us ride in CAP hyung’s car as he volunteered to drive us home.


I'll make sure to end this story TODAY!!! A few more chapters and it'll be the end.. TT.TT .. This is the first update today (27/05/14, 12:05p.m)..