Yoomi noona..

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(Niel pov)

Maybe I should believe him. Maybe that girl is truly his noona. I think I need to meet him later, asking for his forgiveness that I was too jealous and didn’t believe him. I should do that. With that mind, I went toward his apartment after having lunch with my family at home. Hope he’s at home. Before I came, I told omma to pack some foods for ChangJo and she agreed to it so now I’m bringing it. I stepped out of the elevator as soon the door to the level of his place opened. I knocked on his door a few times until it was opened by someone but that person is not ChangJo. I got dumbfounded when I saw the person who opened the door.

“Ne? Who are you?” am I at the wrong place? I looked at the number on the door and I’m at the right place but why must this person here?

“Is J-jonghyun at home?”

“He went out for a while to buy some foods. Who are you?”

“I’m his f-friend.”

“Then.. Come in.. He’ll come back soon.” She opened the door wide to let me enter. With a really heavy feeling, I stepped inside and took a seat on the couch while she went to the kitchen. She sat beside me, bringing a cup of tea. “You’re Jonghyun’s friend? What’s your name?”

“Niel.”

“I think I saw you before. Am I right?” she asked me as she observed my face. I think she can’t remember about what happened that night. She’s drunk after all. I shook my head as I don’t even want her to recognise me. “Really? Alright..”

“Y-you haven’t introduce yourself yet.” I’m curious about the relationship between her and ChangJo. Is she really his noona?

“Oh! Mianhae.. I forgot..” she turned and looked at me. “I’m Yoomi. Nice to meet you.” she held out her hand and I half-hearted shake hand with her even though I don’t want to.

“And.. Who are you to Jonghyun?” I ask straight-forward.

“I’m… his girlfriend.” I left speechless at what she said. ChangJo lie to me. This girl is really his girlfriend but he told me that she’s his noona. “Wae?” she asked as I didn’t say anything.

“N-nothing. I think I need to go now.” I stood up and headed toward the door.

“Don’t you want to wait for Jonghyun?”

“No.. It’s fine.” I exited the place and closed the door. I lean on the wall and slide down to the floor as I felt that I lost strength after I heard what she said.

“Niel?” I looked up at the source of the voice that’s bending down in front of me. I stood up immediately and about to leave as I don’t want to see him but he held back my hand, stopping me from leaving. “Why don’t you come in?” I didn’t even turn around to look at him but he still gripped on my wrist. “Niel-ah.”

“I don’t want to talk to you anymore. You lie to me. You’re liar! Jerk!” I moved his grip from me but he held me back.

“Come in first. We’ve to talk.”

“I don’t want to go in. Go have fun with your girlfriend inside.” I tried to move my hand from his grip but he just tightened it. “Let me go!” he grabbed me inside his house or maybe like pulling me by force. “JONGHYUN!!!” he finally moved his grip.

“Jonghyun-ah..” that girl approached him and took the things that he bought just now, bringing it to the kitchen. Now both me and ChangJo were like standing there, glaring at each other.

“If you don’t have anything to say, I’ll go now.” I turned around, heading toward the door but ChangJo pulled me again to sit on the couch. He took his seat beside me while that girl sat across both of us.

“W-what happened, Jonghyun-ah?” that girl asked ChangJo.

“Please listen to me. I never lie to you.” he held my hand tightly as he looked me in my eyes. I can see sincerity in his eyes but I can’t tell what I should believe now.

“You lie. You said she’s your noona. But she told me she’s your girlfriend.” I said as I pointed toward that girl.

He looked at that girl, confusedly. “What did you tell him?”

“I’m your girlfriend.”

“Noona~ You make him misunderstood.”

“Wae? Did I do something wrong?” she said as she’s done nothing wrong.

“He’s my boyfriend.”

“W-what? For real?” her eyes widened in shock but I didn’t understand this situation at all. “Mianhae.. I’m sorry, Niel-ah.” I was taken a back at the sudden apologise.

“W-wae?”

“She’s really my noona.”

“Ne.. I’m his noona. Sorry for telling that I’m his girlfriend.” I felt relief when she told that. So they’re really siblings.

“But.. Why?” I asked his sister, Yoomi noona, what’s the reason that she lied about that.

“Actually.. I always say that to Jonghyun’s friends.” I looked at both of them confusedly.

“I asked my sister to pretend to be my girlfriend whenever she saw me with my friends. It was since 5 years ago. I didn’t want any of my friends now that I’m gay and that’s why I asked noona to pretend to be my girlfriend.”

“But now.. I think I don’t need to pretend anymore. You have got someone special already.”

“So… You really aren’t cheating behind me?” I looked straight at his eyes.

“Of course. I only love you.” he pulled me into his embrace. I hugged him back and at the same time I felt happy that he didn’t cheat on me.

“Mianhae.. I should’ve believed you.”

“It’s fine. Now you already know the truth.”

“Ehem!!” we pulled away as Yoomi noona fake her cough. “By the way, what did you bring, Niel-ah?” I almost forgot about the foods that I packed for ChangJo. I shoved the bag toward ChangJo.

“I asked omma to pack foods for your lunch.”

“Really?” he took out the container from the bag, looking at each of the dishes. “I’ll eat now. Do you want to eat with me?” he said but I shook my head as I already ate before I came. He bring along the food to the kitchen.

“Jonghyun-ah.. Can I eat it too?” Yoomi noona whined at ChangJo, following him from behind.

“It’s mine. Eomonim cooked it for me.”

“Jonghyun-ah~ How can you be rude to your noona?” I looked at both of them from the living room. Yoomi noona pouted at ChangJo as he doesn’t want to share with her. “Niel-ah.. Can’t I eat it too?” Yoomi noona looking at me as she pleads with her eyes.

“Jonghyun-ah.. Share it with noona.. I can ask omma to cook for you anytime.”

ChangJo heaved sigh and half-hearted sharing his food. “Here.. I only share because Niel wanted it.”

“Thank you Niel-ah.” She thanks me and joined ChangJo eating the foods. They quarrelled a bit when either of them took a big bite. They looked so cute.

“Noona! You better leave after you eat this. Don’t come here all the time. You’ll mess my house.” he warned his noona as he munched on his food.

“You’re a bad brother. How can you kick me out??”

“Because you’re messing my house.”

“Niel-ah.. How can you be with him? He’s not a good guy.”

“YA!!! Stop talking or I’ll eat this by myself.” He threatened his noona with the foods but it worked. I can only laugh at their adorable fight.

“But.. Have I met you before, Niel-ah?” Yoomi noona looked at me while shoving the food in along with ChangJo.

“Noona.. You met him that night.. When you drunk.” ChangJo told her.

“Really? Did I say something bad or inappropriate to you that time?”

“Maybe..” I shrugged my shoulder as I remembered back that she told me that she’s ChangJo’s special girl which made me totally misunderstood that time.

“Actually.. That night was the first time I saw noona since I moved to Seoul.. I was quite surprised that time which left me speechless. And moreover that I met her in drunken state.”

“I told you that I broke up with my boyfriend that time. But.. Just forget about it.. Thanks for that night that I get to meet you and know where you live.” Yoomi noona bickered back at ChangJo.

“I hope you won’t go get drunk again.” ChangJo said sarcastically  which made him get a slapped on his arm from Yoomi noona.

“If I drunk one more time, maybe it’s because of you. Because I got dumped by my own younger brother.”

“Stop it.. Noona.. Clean the dishes.” He said and stood up, leaving her sister to do the dishes. I chuckled at the sight of two of them bickered each other.