Kim Hyuna?

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(L.Joe pov)

“Chanhee-ah..”

“Mianhae.. I’m busy right now. We’ll meet later.” ChunJi said as he followed Sunny and Luna to our class booth. He’s been assigned by the class president to take care of the booth along with a few other classmates. And now we can’t meet often in school as he has task to do. I’m alone now. I don’t know what the others are doing now but maybe I should wander around, looking at each of the booth from afar. The school gates will be open in 10 more minutes as the outsiders are invited to visit our school during this fest.

I waited at the canteen alone, drinking my orange juice while observing the business of the students at the fields, preparing everything perfectly. I think 10 minutes has passed as I sat there alone as peoples start to enter our school, entering every booth they find interesting. But I just sat here, staring at the crowded of people. I heaved a heavy sigh as I felt really lonely right now. Maybe I should take a short nap. I leaned my head on the table and close my eyes, trying to get a real short nap.

“E-excuse me.” I haven’t shut my eyes for 1 minute and someone already called me. I groaned silently at the disturbance. I turned around and looked up at the person who just called me. That’s person is a girl and I’ve never seen her in this school before. Probably outsider just likes the crowded people there. I looked at her, waiting for her to say what she wanted. “I.. I.. Sorry for disturbing your sleep.. but.. I..” she looked a bit in feared and nervous. Am I that scary?

“I don’t know who are you but.. what do you want actually and even disturbing my sleep?” I looked at her seriously, maybe I guess I looked scary.

“C-can..I.. borrow your jacket?” she looked at me a bit stuttered. But what’s wrong with her? Borrowing my jacket? I looked at her disbelief.

“For what? I didn’t even know you and why should I borrow you my thing?” she looked nervous by looking at her eyes but it might be to deceive me. “If there’s nothing more, I’ll go now.” I stood up and left her standing there. Am I too bad right now? But who’s she to borrow my thing and for what? I walked in the class path in about 2 minutes and I already felt guilty toward that girl. I turned around and went back to the canteen. She’s still there, sitting on the place where I was just now and I can only see her back. I approached her but her face was lowered down.

“Ehem..” I cleared my throat and she looked up at me. The sight of her shocking me as her eyes was red and puffy as if she cried. I just leave about 2 minutes and she already cried. I took a seat beside her, looking at her in concern. “What happened?” I scanned her face and eternally my eyes caught on her clothes. Why I just realise now? She’s all wet but I didn’t even notice it just now. “You’re all wet.” I took off my jacket and covered her with it. Maybe she felt cold that’s why she asked for my jacket.

“Thank you.” she barely said and covered herself more with my jacket.

“But.. Why are you all wet?”

“I don’t know why they did this to me… I just entered the school gate and they splattered me with water.”

“Who? Do you know them?”

“A-actually.. I’m from this school before.. But I moved last year.. They’re senior here..”

“I never saw you before.. I’m also senior here.” I analyse her face but I seriously never saw her before.

“Because I’m outcast.. No one knew that I studied here..”

“Why?” I can’t get why she’s being outcast and why I never saw her before.

“Because I’m ugly. That’s what they told me. And I’m nerd.”

“You’re not ugly. I guess you’re pretty and.. Why they said you’re nerd? You didn’t wear any sunglasses.”

“I always work hard in study and not really into having a lot of friends.”

“You don’t have friends here? Even if you have move, your friends are still here. Have you met them?”

“I only have 1 friend here. But I don’t know if she wants to meet me again or not. We haven’t been in contact lately.”

“Well.. I’ll be your friend now.. If she don’t want to see you, I’m here as your friend.” I gave her an assured smile which she replied back.

“Thank you, L.Joe.” I was surprised that she knew my name.

“How did you know my name?”

“I study here before so of course I also knew the popular guys here.” she giggled a bit and which she have charm when she laughed.

“I thought that you only study but you also listened to gossips.” We chuckled together as we’re becoming more comfortable to each other now as a friend. “Oh!” I snapped back as I realised something. “I haven’t known your name yet. And also what I should call you?”

“I’m Kim Hyuna. Just call me Hyuna.”

“Alright.. Hyuna.”

“Ne.. L.Joe oppa.” We’re becoming close as friend and I get to know that she escape school today just to come to our school fest. She said she wanted to at least see her friend and looked around her old school. But who’s the senior that done this to her, I will get her one day. She won’t tell me who they are so I think I’ll try to know it by myself.

“Why don’t you go look around the booths now?”

“You aren’t going?” she asked me as she stood up. I shook my head. She’s about to give me back my jacket but I stopped her.

“Wear it first. Give it back when you’re about to go back.”

“Really?” I nodded and she wore it back. “Thank you. I’ll go now.” she made her way toward the place where all the booths were at. And now.. What should I do to release my bored? I turned around, looking at the crowds wandering around the places. Maybe I should go there and meet ChunJi.