She like L.Joe?

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChunJi pov)

I hope what we planned yesterday will worked. But will we get to meet her as she’s not from this school and we aren’t guarantee that we’ll meet her. I looked over the note that Niel wrote and gave to both me and ChangJo about Hyuna. Is she that scary for the students to be fear of?

“ChunJi!” I almost jumped off from my seat when someone suddenly called my name. “Mianhae..” she chuckled slightly at my sight.

“Sunny! You’re surprising me.”

“Mianhae.. I just come to say that you did a great job that day. Even though our booth didn’t win but still you did a good job.” Sunny praised me.

“Thank you.”

“Then.. That’s all I want to say.” she said.

“Wait!” I stopped her from turning back to her seat. “Sit here first.” I shoved the chair beside me where it was L.Joe’s seat. Eventually, she took her seat and stared at me. Maybe I can ask her about that girl. “Sunny.. Do you know a girl name Kim Hyuna?”

“Kim Hyuna?” he sat straight, crossing her arm on her chest while thinking deeply. “Oh! Are you talking about Kim Hyuna from 3rd year?” I nodded immediately. She seemed like she know something. “Why with her?”

“Huh? Ermm.. I.. I saw her came to our school fest that day.. Someone told me that she’s from our school before.”

“Ne.. She used to study here before. But.. Talking about the school fest, I also saw her that day. She looked weird.”

“Weird?”

“When I was about to take something from our class, I saw her made herself wet.”

“Made herself wet?” I got confused at what she said. She purposely wet herself?

“He threw water on herself. I thought that she must be crazy.”

“Why did she do that?”

“I don’t know. But.. Her past is not so good. I heard rumour that she’d killed someone.”

“Maybe she has reasons.”

“Ne.. A senior always bullied her and maybe because she’s stressed over it and eventually out of her emotions, she killed the senior.” I just nodded. “But.. There’s one thing I think you need to know..” I snapped back my attention toward her. “Take care of L.Joe.”

“W-what?”

“She used to like L.Joe and I don’t know whether she still like him or not.” I kind of surprised hearing such a shocking thing. She like L.Joe? “The teacher will enter soon.. I gotta go back to my seat.” Sunny stood up and went back to her seat. What she’d say still lingering in my mind. That girl like L.Joe. I must tell this to Niel and ChangJo later. Just I was still in my thought, L.Joe just enter in the classroom and took his seat beside me. But we’re both didn’t even say anything to each other. Even if I’ve the urge to hug and hold his hand, I need to resist it as I need to still keep my act. This plan needs to keep going.


I think that I need to finish this story within this 2 weeks because I maybe can't get to update often. I'll enter U in just a few weeks. But there's possibility that I also can't finish this within 2 weeks so if it happen, hope you'll wait.

And sorry for this short chapter.. I'll update one more for today.. :) :)