Niel & ChangJo help

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(L.Joe pov)

Such a fool! Why did I say that? NOTHING?! It’s a lie! That kiss make me flustered and turned me into a confusion state where I can’t think any of better words. Why did I do that? He must really mad at me right now. It’s my fault. I just can’t resist when he’s just an inch closer to me and the urge to kiss him right away controlled over me. But it’s not a long kiss as I get back to reality immediately when I felt our lips touched. I like it and wanted it to continue for as long as I can be but then the happiness shattered as soon the word ‘nothing’ came out of my mouth.

I don’t know what he’s thinking but I guess that I did something wrong as he ran away from my room, leaving me there dumbfounded. I just get a feeling that I made a really big mistake. What should I do now? What am I thinking right now? Of course I must get ready and went to Niel’s house and meet him there. I stood up and dressed up as soon as possible, putting on some cologne. I grabbed my wallet, phone and car key before headed toward my car.

In half an hour, I arrived in front of Niel’s house which I immediately rush in front of his door, ringing the bell. Niel opened the door and let me enter his house. I found ChunJi was leaning his head on ChangJo’s shoulder which at that time I can felt jealous lingering inside of me. I took a seat beside the sleeping ChunJi carefully, didn’t want to wake him up.

“Byunghun hyung.” ChangJo called me which I immediately look up at him. “Chanhee hyung cried just now.” his statement shocked me. I don’t expect that he would cry because of just now.

“He cried? Did he tell you something?”

“Ne.. About you..” I felt guilty. I observed his face and there still stained of his tears on his cheek.

“Jonghyun-ah.. What movie should we watch?” Niel called ChangJo from the disc rack as he searched for any better movie.

“I’ll take Chanhee.” I said as I carefully grabbed his head to lean it on my shoulder. I wrapped my right arm around his shoulder and which he shifted closer to me. ChangJo stood up and went toward Niel and also Ricky and CAP hyung also joined them. My shoulder getting a bit numbed but I ignored it as I felt excited just in this position.

After searching through the rack, finally, the four of them decide on the movie that we should watch. CAP hyung and Ricky sat on the floor, totally focusing on the TV screen while ChangJo and Niel sat on the couch with us.

“Hyung..” Niel called me, sounded like a whisper. I turned my gaze from observing ChunJi toward Niel who was looking very serious. “We want to tell you something.” He said as he moves his seat beside ChangJo to my side. I eyed both of them as they look like they have something important to say. I

“What is that?”

“I know you like Chanhee hyung.” Niel said making me a bit surprised but tried to stay cool from getting caught. I take a look at CAP hyung and Ricky and fortunately that the two of them are totally observed on the movie and didn’t even hear us.

“What do you mean? I’m not.”

“Don’t deny it anymore hyung.. You also know that you like him.” ChangJo said. I ignored them as I don’t want to continue this conversation. “We can help you hyung. No no.. We already help you hyung.”

“Already? What’s that mean?”

“Actually.. Both of us had prepared a place for you to confess to him.” Niel explained to me. I’m quite surprised that they prepare something that I didn’t even asked or maybe something that I didn’t even think about. “But we don’t expect that you two had a little problem today.”

“Why are you two doing that for me?”

“Because you’re too slow hyung. What if you’re late and he’s already with someone else?”

“Just admit that you love him hyung.. Confess to him before it’s too late.”

“I think this is the right time as he needs explanation from you about what happened between you two just now.”  I kept quiet just to think about what the both of them explained to me. I stared at ChunJi, trying to get the right decision. “Hyung..”

“Alright. Where’s the place?” I can felt that both of them excited at my answer.

“At ‘D’ park. There’ll be less people there at this night. We had decorated it as beautiful as we can.” Niel said happily.

“But wait until Chanhee wake up. I can’t wake him right now.”

“Alright. Fighting hyung!” ChangJo said. Niel went back to his seat beside ChangJo and we continued watching the movie. I hope they prepared it well. I held ChunJi’s hand and caressed it, feeling the soft skin of his hand while hoping that this is the right time to confess at him.