Mad!!

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(L.Joe pov)

I’m mad at ChunJi but deep inside me, I didn’t feel it at all. I just don’t like the way he make a fuss over a small thing and lead to us having a fight. Even when I want to apologise to him, there’s something holding me not to give in easily. He looked like he didn’t even bother about us anymore and maybe I should do the same things even though it suffered me a lot.

No school for four days really stressing me. Days like this would be spend with ChunJi; watching movies while cuddling on the couch, having a walk outside or doing something special for a date but it won’t happen. Yesterday I saw him going out as I was also about to go out. Even if I was curious where he go, I held back myself from texting or calling him. I went out just to clear my mind and just once I want to shrug ChunJi off my mind. But how can I do it to the person I love? I can’t..

‘I miss you, Chanhee-ah.’ I repeated that word in my mind even though I denied the feeling.

I went out again today just to make myself busy and not to trap in my house the whole day. Maybe I should go watch any movie. I drove toward the cinema. It somehow felt lonely going alone but I must endure it. Do ChunJi feel like what I felt now? Did he feel lonely too without me? Why can’t I forget about him? Please just forget him for a while. I made my way inside, paid for my ticket and bought some snacks. I don’t know which movie I’ll watch as I just asked for a movie that will start soon so that I’ll just enter the hall immediately. I took my seat behind and once again, I’m alone. The movie soon starts in just a minute later.

--

More than an hour later, the movie end which I stood up immediately and exit the hall along with the other people. Actually, I didn’t even focus on the movie as my mind wandering about other else.

“L.Joe oppa?” as I was about to enter my car, someone called me which I turned around and looked for the source of the girl voice. I saw someone waving her hand toward me and approached me. She looked familiar and in a short time, she already stood in front of me.

“Hyuna?” I said as I recognise her. “Didn’t expect to meet you here.”

“I was just about to leave.”

“You’re alone?” I looked around her but no one was accompanying her.

“Ne.. I’m bored at home so.. I come here.” there’s an awkward silence for a while. “Oppa.. Where are you going after this?” she asked me.

“I don’t know. Maybe just wandered around to waste time.”

“Then… Can we spend time together today? It’ll be bored at home.”

“A-alright.” she excitedly went toward the passenger seat. Somehow I felt her behaviour is a bit weird but I shouldn’t think negative about her. We’re a friend.

--

“I want orange juice.” I ordered my drink.

“Hot choco.” Hyuna ordered her drink which then the waiter went away after taking our order. We’re at café after wandering around, don’t know where to go. But somehow we talked a lot in the car. “So.. About what I asked just now?” she looked at me as she waited for my answer. As we’re about to arrive here before, she asked my relationship with ChunJi.

“He’s my boyfriend.”

“Really? But.. You two look awkward on stage that day.”

“We’ve some problems.” I looked down on the table. I don’t feel like I want to share about this but.. Why is she insisted to ask about us?

“What happened?” I looked at her who’s showing that she really wanted to know. How can I tell her about the reason and moreover, we’re not that even close to share about this.

“Nothing..” I simply answered.

“Is it because he already like someone else?” I kind of shocked at what she said. What make her to just throw some random thought?

“No.. He’s not.”

“Is he tired of you already?”

“Who are you to say like that about Chanhee?” I get annoyed and blurted out my madness. How dare she say badly about ChunJi.

“I-“ at that time our drinks arrived and I just take a sip of my drink without even bothering looking at her. “I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to.” She apologised which I just hummed as a responded.

“I’m going back now.” I stood up and went to the cashier to pay for the drinks. I exited the café after done paying and which Hyuna followed me behind.

“Thank you for the treat.” I just nodded and enter my car without even looking back. I started my car and leave the place. I know she wanted to ride in but I want to be alone now. But.. Am I being very mad just now? She didn’t even know about ChunJi and what make her to just say that about him.


I'll double update for today.. Wait for another chapter soon..