Sorry...

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChunJi pov)

I woke up but my head felt a bit dizzy and I guess I caught a fever already. As I opened my eyes, I realised I was in someone embrace. I looked at my side and found omma was lying beside me while embracing me. She woke up when I was caressing her hand that was around me.

“Chanhee-ah.. Are you alright now?” she sat up on the bed and felt my forehead to check my temperature. “You’re getting fever now.”

I grabbed her hand which was on my forehead and lightly squeezed on it. “Omma mianhae.. I’m making you worried.” I smiled at her, assuring her that I’m fine. “Omma.. Where’s Byunghun?” I said as I didn’t notice him in the room.

“He’s getting foods for you. He’ll be here soon.”

“Did Byunghun told you what happened?” I asked as I wasn’t sure whether L.Joe told omma or not why I became like this.

“Ne.. Why did you two need to walk separately? Look.. You left behind and got lost. And now you’re getting fever.” She said which sounded mad at the thought.

“Omma.. Don’t be mad at Byunghun.. It’s my fault also.” I gave her a really hopeful smile which she replied back with a nodded. And at that time, L.Joe entered our room with the foods he brought for me.

“I’ll leave you two. Make sure to take care of him, Byunghun-ah.” Omma got off from the bed and headed outside. L.Joe made his way to seat beside me on the bed, bringing along the foods he brought.

“I brought rice porridge for you.” he said as he opened the lid of the container. It’s still hot. He took out the spoon and scooped the porridge before blowing on it to cold it down. He moved the food in front of my mouth after that which I eventually opened my mouth, letting the food entered my mouth.

“Mianhae.. I’m making you worried.” I said.

“It’s my fault. I shouldn’t leave you behind.”

“I should’ve properly followed the map but…. I kind of lost…”

“You should’ve followed me from behind.”

“I know.. I’m sorry..” I let my gaze down on my lap because I didn’t dare to look at L.Joe right now. Even when he fed me, I didn’t look up.

“About the wish just now….” he said as he cooled down my food. “You’ll make the wish.” I looked up at him which he fed me again. I munched down my food real quick.

“Really?” he nodded. “But.. You win just now.”

“But I didn’t ring the bell.”

“Then.. You really will grant me a wish?”

“Ne… Then it’s fair now. I still haven’t told my wish yet and now you also can ask me to grant your wish.”

“I’ll think about it carefully.” I said. He continued feeding me with the rice porridge which I happily received it. I felt happy that he’s taking care of me right now and staying by my side. As I kept staring at him while I kept eating what he’s feeding me, I didn’t realise that I’d finish it. He went back at the bed after done throwing the container. It’s cup container which was used at the restaurant. He bought the porridge.

“Why aren’t you mad at me?” he said as he lean back at the bed head. I lean down on the bed, looking up at him.

“Wae?”

“I left you and walked by myself. You should’ve mad at me for abandoned you.”

“We’re both at fault.” I said as I don’t want him to blame himself. It’s better if I said it’s our fault.

“I’m sorry..”

“Just forget about today. What time is it now?”

“It’s 9p.m..”

“9p.m?” I looked at him shocked. “It’s already night?”

“Ne.. You slept almost a whole day.” He teased me as he ruffled my hair.

“YA!!” I didn’t get to yell as he got off from the bed and headed toward the bathroom. He went back with a small basin and a small towel. He soaked the towel in the water and rinsed it before putting it on my forehead. I think at this time, if I haven’t fall for him, I would totally love him right now. He’s totally taking care of me.

“Are you getting touched by this?” he said, ruining the mood. “I know I’m cool. Don’t have to stare at me like that.”

“What? I didn’t even want to look at you. It making me get headache.” I said playfully as I pretend to massage my head.

“YA! I’m taking care of you right now.”

“Ne ne.. Can we sleep now? I’m getting a bit dizzy.”

“Ne.. Tomorrow will be our last day here. We’re probably going back on evening.”

“Really? I want to spend more time here.”

“We can go other time. But do you think you can go walk tomorrow? You’re having fever now.”

“I will be fine. And moreover, you’re the one that taking care of me.” he pinched my right cheek which made me winced at the sudden pain. “It’s hurt!!”

“Let’s sleep now.” he said as he leaned down on the bed, facing me which made me felt a bit stiff. He approached closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I went closer and land my head on his chest. “I’ll take care of you Chanhee-ah.”

“I know.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” He placed a kiss on top of my head. I snuggled closer to him, getting comfortable in that state right away. We cuddled as we slowly fallen into a deep sleep.