Bracelet

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(L.Joe pov)

I was at fault. I shouldn’t leave ChunJi behind yesterday. I didn’t have any intention to win but why did I leave him? Such a fool! Look now.. Because of my fault, he’s having a fever. I woke up early just to check for ChunJi whether his fever already cool down or not. I got off from the bed silently and went to the bathroom and changed the water in the basin. I went back next to ChunJi and soaked the towel before putting it on his forehead. I soaked and rinsed the towel every time it dry and put back on Chunji’s forehead. I hope he’ll feel a bit better later.

“Byunggie..” as I stared at him, I didn’t realise that he’s awake and now we’re staring at each other. But.. How long have I’ve been staring at him? I looked at the watch on the wall and realise that I’ve been staring at him almost an hour. “Why are you awake?” he said as he sat up on the bed and facing me. The towel on his forehead fall on the bed. “It still wet. Don’t tell me that you woke up just to do this?” he said as he mentioned about the towel.

“I want you to get better quickly.”

“But you don’t have to wake up early just to do this. You also need to rest.”

“I’m really sorry.. It’s my fault. I made you have a fever.”

“It’s just a fever. It’ll get better real quick.”

“Mianhae..” I pulled him into my embrace while caressing his back. He leans on my shoulder, wrapping his arm around my waist.

“I told you it’s fine. Don’t think about it anymore.” he pulled away and stared at me. “Today we’ll go shopping and buy something for the others.” he gave me an assured smile.

“Ne ne..” I gave up with a deep sigh.

“Now.. Go back to sleep.. You have to rest also..” he made me lay back down on the bed with him lying beside me, currently facing each other.

“Come here.” I said as I opened my arm, telling him to come closer to me. He shift closer and eventually into my embrace. “Let’s sleep like this.” he snuggled closer, cuddling together.

--

When I thought that he’ll still have fever, I’m wrong. He’s really hyper right now, behaving like a little kid as we’re having our shopping time before leaving the Jeju-do in a few hours. I can only giggle at his cute action, amazed at every fascinating item he saw.

“Byunggie~ Let’s buy that for the others.” He pointed me at the accessories shop and pulled me by my arm toward the shop. We both had excused ourselves away from our parents a while ago and now I’m stuck with following ChunJi. He looks over at the silver bracelet and we were told by the male worker that we can carve name on it. It’s not that expensive.

“You want to buy that for the others?” I asked him as he looked very interested at the bracelet.

“Ne..”

“What do you want to write on it?”

“Teen Top.”

“Teen Top? What’s that?” I haven’t heard about it before. Why suddenly with Teen Top?

“Our name. I thought about it a long time ago. Our group name is Teen Top.” He looked at me as he thought that he’d given a brilliant idea. But it’s not that bad and I thought the name is cool.

“Why don’t you tell us before? It’s a great name.”

“You like it? It’s great.. I thought you guys will make fun of it.”

“I like it.. So.. Let’s make the bracelet for them including us also.”

“Ne~” he beamed happily that I agreed at it. “I want 6 bracelets and please carve this name on it.” he said as the worker gave ChunJi a paper and pen to write the name to be carve. He shoved the paper back to the worker after he done writing it.

“Wait!” I shouted, making the worker stop from moving toward the place where he’ll carve the name. I turned to ChunJi who’s now confused at what I did. “How about we make a couple bracelets for both of us?”

“Couple bracelets?” I nodded and he nodded happily at me. I turned back toward the worker.

“We want to add 2 more bracelets and carve this on it.” I took the paper the worker gave me and wrote on it. ‘ChunJoe’ . I gave back the paper toward the worker. “When will it finish?” I asked the worker.

“It’ll not take a long time. Just 10 minutes probably. You can sit there.” he pointed toward the empty seat at the corner of the shop. ChunJi and I went take our seat while waiting for the bracelet to be done.

--

“Sir, here. It’s already done.” The worker approached us with plastic bag content with a few mini boxes which I guess four boxes. “There’re 2 bracelets in one box. And the purple box is the one that you asked lastly.” He said, mentioning about the couple bracelets. There’s only one purple box while the others just dark blue. ChunJi took the bag from the worker and I paid for all of it.

“Thank you.” ChunJi said as we stood up and about to exit the shop.

“Ne. Thank you for coming. Come again next time.” that guy said. We made our way exiting the shop and walked around the mall.

“Can we take a rest for a while?”  ChunJi said as he looked at me, showing his tired face.

“Ne..” we made our way toward the empty bench. He took out the purple box excitedly and opened it.

“Wow… I love it.. Look.. There’s a love at the end.” He pointed toward the love craved beside our name. He took out one of the bracelet and totally excited over it.

He was about to wear it but I held back his hand. He looked at me confusedly. “I’ll wear it for you.” I took the bracelet from his hand and took his hand. I wore the bracelet on his wrist for him. “With this bracelet, you’ll forever be mine.” I said after I done putting it on his wrist. I noticed that he blushed at what I said, totally made him look real cute. “Wear it for me.” I held out my left arm, waiting for him to put the bracelet on me. He took the bracelet and wore it on my wrist.

“And you’ll also be mine forever.” He said, looking shy as he said that. I felt happy that he said that. I grabbed both his hand together, looking straight at his eyes.

“Forgive me for what I’d done wrong at you before. You hurt your knees when I let you go buy a drink alone. And yesterday I leave you behind and made you got sick.” I looked at him sincerely. “I’m sorry.. I’ll take care of you and always be by your side.”

“Depends.” He said which made me confused. He didn’t believe me or what?

“You don’t believe me?”

“I believe you. It’s not that you’ll have to always be by my side.”

“What’s that mean? You don’t want me to be with you?” I asked as I felt a bit disappointed.

“You won’t be with me when I’m shower right? You won’t be with me when I sleep right? You won’t be with me the whole day right?”

“Ne ne…” I agreed at what he said. It’s not that I’ll be with him all day long. “But.. When we’re together, I won’t leave you.”

“I hope so.”

“Ya~~ You don’t believe me?”

“Ne.. I know you too well, Byunggie.”

“I can change. I can change just for you. As long you’ll be happy with me.” I said to make ChunJi believe me even though I also not sure that I’ll do it. But if for ChunJi, I’ll do anything. Maybe.

“Alright.. Now let’s go back to omma appa.. They’re probably waiting for us.” he stood up from the bench, bringing along the bag in his hand. I followed beside him, intertwined our finger together.

“I love you sweetie~” I whispered into his ear which probably made him shivering at the sudden action.

“YA!! It’s surprising me.” he said as he backed away his face from me. I looked at him, pouted at his action. We stared at each other which he chuckled a bit at my reaction. He leaned forward which made our lips touch in a short time. “I love you too.” He said after pulling away from the light kiss, smiling like an angel. I smiled back at him and continued our way toward the place where our parents are waiting.

--

We’re now inside the airplane, heading back to Seoul. I was sitting with ChunJi while our parents at the back seat. He was leaning his head on my shoulder while our finger intertwined each other.

“ChunJoe.” He mumbled to himself but I heard it. I looked at him as he kept staring at the bracelet on his wrist.

“Wae Chanhee-ah?” I asked him.

“I like the name. ChunJoe.”

“It’s our name. ChunJi and L.Joe.”

“Ne.. It’s nice.”

“Don’t ever lose it..”

“Ne.. This is my precious thing ever. I won’t lost it.” he said as he snuggled closer and hugging my arm. “I want to sleep. Wake me up when we arrive.” He said as he already closed his eyes. I took out my earphone and ipod, wanted to hear a few songs while waiting for the time of our arrival.