Let him explain..

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(Niel pov)

My eyes swollen the next day I woke up as I can’t stop myself from crying about what happened last night. How could he ditch me? I took my phone and as what I expected, there’re missed calls and a few texts from ChangJo. I checked the texts he sent me.

‘Niel-ah.. Please answer your phone.’

‘Don’t misunderstood, Niel-ah.. It’s not what you think.’

‘I can tell you everything, Niel-ah.’

‘It’s really not what you think.’

‘She’s my noona, Niel-ah.’

I read over again the last text. Noona? He wants to lie at me by using noona as an excuse? I won’t forgive him. Then why would that girl say that she’s special girl? That’s mean ChangJo is lying. I slammed the phone on the bed and prepared myself for school.

--

“Niel-ah.. Why aren’t you eating your food?” omma asked me as I just staring at the food, didn’t even eating it. “Are you fine?” I nodded my head, telling that I’m fine but obviously I’m not.

“What happened? You look mad last night. Did something happen?” David hyung asked me.

“I’m fine.” I heaved sigh and stood up from my seat. “I’m going to school now.” I slung my bag over my shoulder and leave my house, heading toward the bus stop. I waited for the bus about 10 minutes and which I took my seat at the back of the bus. I stared outside the window, totally missing someone right now.

“Niel-ah.” I was surprised when I turned at the other side, ChangJo was sitting beside me.

“W-what?!”

“I wa-“

“No! I told that I don’t want to see you again… So.. Don’t talk to me.” I said as I took out my earphone and my ipod, rejecting whatever he wants to tell me. He felt defeated and just sat there but of course I felt that he’s staring at me but I look elsewhere.

We arrived at the school together but I walked a bit faster than him because I don’t feel like I want to walk with him. I guess he get what I wanted as he walked behind me. We went toward the others as usual we’ll gather there.

“What’s with the atmosphere?” CAP hyung asked both of us as the others also staring at us.

“Nothing.” I said as it sounded like I don’t care about it.

“You two have a fight?” ChunJi hyung looked at us.

“What happened?” Ricky nudged my arm as he wanted me to tell anything as neither me nor ChangJo answering them.

“It’s his fault.” I blurted out with a really mad tone.

“But I-“

“NO! I don’t want to hear anything from you. You lie to me!!”

“Ni-“

“Don’t ever talk to me!” I looked at him seriously but it didn’t last longer as I soften when I saw his expression. Did he really telling me the truth? I looked away immediately, didn’t want to be easy to him. “And you guys… Don’t ever asked about this anymore.” I stood up and leave them. I can’t stay there anymore, with ChangJo also there. I felt betrayed and totally hurt. I headed toward the toilet and stayed there while waiting for the class to start. Even there’re stares from some guys who’re also in the toilet, I didn’t even care of them as I sat down on the sink counter, leaning my head on the wall. The others left the toilet after done with their business and now I’m all alone.

“Niel-ah..” I sat straight, kind of shocked when someone called me and that person is ChunJi hyung.

“Hyung..”

“Are you alright?” ChunJi hyung observed my face as he look concerned at me.

“I’m fine.”

“No.. You’re not. Jonghyun told me what happened just now.”

“Really?” I didn’t sound interested or care about it. He might be creating excuses.

“Ya~~ Don’t be like this. You’re not Niel that I knew.” He said as he held both my arm, straight looking into my eyes.

“I-I don’t know, hyung. I don’t know.”

“Why don’t you let him to explain first? Hear what he wanted to tell you.” not that I don’t want to hear, but I’m scared that what he want to tell might hurt my feeling. “Don’t you trust him?” ChunJi hyung asked.

“I trust him but..-“

“Then it’s enough.. Let him explain first. Then you’ll decide later.”

“I-I’m.. scared.. I’m scared that what he might tell me would hurt me.”

“Trust him. He won’t ever lie to you. Maybe what he told you might be true. That girl is her noona.”

“It’s just an excuse probably.”

“It’s might be but.. he really have noona. You know right?” I nodded. I know he has noona but is it her? “Listen to him first.”

“I-I’ll think about it.”

“You have to. Now let’s go to class..” he pulled me and we both exited the toilet. We went our separated way toward our class.

Am I over-jealous about this matter? Am I being selfish for not letting ChangJo to explain about it? I should’ve let him explain to me but I was just too scared to hear at what he might say. Is it bad or not? Maybe it’s true. I never know how his noona look like. But.. I need to have to think carefully before deciding something that might be or not be hurting me.

“AHN DANIEL!!!” I snapped out of my thought when the teacher called me. I looked up at her who already stood beside me.

“N-ne..” I stood up from my seat.

“What are you thinking about?” she looked at me with a very seriously scary gaze. I can’t look up at her eyes.

“N-nothing.”

“There’s someone want to see you outside.” She said as she pointed toward the door but no one was there. She headed back in front of the class while I made my way toward the door.

“Hyung!” Ricky approached me as soon I’m outside of the class. I closed the door, didn’t want anyone to hear what we’re talking.

“Changhyun-ah.. Wae?” he looked really serious and panicked at the same time.

“Jonghyun.. He’s at the clinic room.”

“W-wae? What happened?” I start to panic as why was he’s there anyway.

“He hurt himself. His hand was bleeding. When I search for him in the toilet, his fist already bleeding as he punched the mirror.”

“What?!” I looked at him disbelief. I felt restless now and I wanted to know his condition. “I’ll go there. Thank you for telling me.”

“Then.. I’ll be going to the class to tell the teacher.” He said as he left me. I entered the class back and approached the teacher.

“Ms. Lee.. Can I go to the toilet?” I lied to her. I’ve no choice as she won’t let me go if I say the truth.

“Make it quick.” With that I exit the class and went toward the clinic room. I felt restless and it still lingering in me until I saw him for real. I heaved sigh before I stepped inside the room, scanning around just to find ChangJo. I approached him after I found him sat on his bed, staring at his injured hand that is currently already bandaged.

“YA!” I hit his arm as soon I stood beside him, making him looked up at me.

“Niel-ah.” He held my hand with the other hand that is currently still fine.

“What are you doing? Why are you hurting yourself?” I said madly as I plopped down on the chair and swatted his hand away angrily.

“Mianhae..” 

“Just that? What’s the reason?”

“I don’t want us to have a fight. I’m mad at myself.” He looked at me with his sincere eyes. I get soften when I see his eyes. I shouldn’t have forgiven him easily but what can I do then.

“Is she.. really your noona?”

“Ne.. She’s really my noona. Believe me.”

“I don’t know if I can believe you or not now. Let me have some time to think first.”

“Ne.. But.. I’m really telling you the truth.”

“I think I need to go now. Teacher will be mad if I go back late.” I stood up from my seat but before I leave, I warned him. “Don’t ever hurt yourself like this again. Or else…. I’ll really leave you forever.. So.. Stop making me worry.” He smiled at my word but even I felt that I wanted to smile back, I held it back as I turned around immediately and exited the room. I made my way back toward the class.