Let's help them..

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(Niel pov)

ChangJo asked me to have a date with him today which I excitedly accepted it without giving some thought. It’s no need to think for a while as this is what I ever wanted. With a really excited mind, I went through my closet, looking for a very very very nice shirt that will go along with my white short jeans. I wore the cloth I chose and combed my hair nicely and style it a bit before putting on cologne. I took my wallet and phone before making my way toward the kitchen which the others already gathered for breakfast.

“Morning~~” I greeted them happily, giving them the brightest smile I ever have. I took a seat beside David hyung and I got all the attention from them. “Wae?” I asked them.

“Why are you so happy today? And.. Are you going somewhere?” appa asked me while the others waiting for me to answer.

“A-actually.. I-I’ve a date today.”

“W-what?!” omma said in shocked. “W-who?”

“What’s her name?” David hyung asked me. But he asked me ‘her’ name and unfortunately it’s not a girl. Would they be mad if I say it’s a man?

“I-it’s not her.”

“Then? Him?” I nodded at omma nervously and can’t really have a looked at them. “Anyway what’s his name?”

“C-choi Jonghyun…… O-omma.. Yo-you aren’t mad?” I looked up at her.

“Why should I be mad?” she asked me.

“B-because it’s not a girl.”

“A bit mad but it’s your choice as long he make you happy.”

“Really omma? Omma~ I love you~” I stood up and approached her, giving her a very tight hug and gave a peck on her cheek. The others chuckled at both of us. “Appa? Appa aren’t you mad at me?” I pulled away from omma and asked appa.

“Like what your mother said. It’s your choice.” I went to appa and gave him a hug also. I pulled away and went back to my seat.

“I’ll bring him here one day.”

“That’s good. But tell me before so that I can prepare and have meal together with him.” omma said.

“Ne~”

--

After we having our movie date, ChangJo brought me to have our lunch first before going to another place. It’s already 1p.m and we should have our lunch right now and I also extremely hungry. We walked along the street, searching for a better restaurant and not that expensive. Even though it’s tiring as we mostly have to walk as no one between us have car license yet, but for me I’m totally happy right now to be with him, walking hand in hand.

We arrived at a restaurant that looks very famous as it’s almost full and both of us actually occupied the last table available. The workers are all extremely busy taking orders of the customers including us. We placed our order and waiting a bit longer.

“Jonghyun-ah.. Can we go to amusement park after this? I really want to go there.”

“Alright. We’ll go wherever you want.” He said, smiling sheepishly toward me. A clicked my tongue at him for making that face. And which he chuckled back at me. And after a long wait, our ordered foods and drinks just arrived. I dig on the food as I’m really hungry and didn’t even care about ChangJo who I knew chuckled at me right now. “Niel-ah.. Eat slowly..” he said and I slowed a bit.

We enjoyed our lunch comfortably even with the noisy surrounding of crowded people in the restaurant. I went toward the cashier counter to settle our bill. We argue a bit just now who was supposed to pay and I insisted to pay as last time he’s the one who paid. ChangJo just stood beside me, looking a bit mad but it looked cute for me. After done paying, we exit the restaurant and heading toward another place. He walked a few step faster than me causing me hard to catch up with him.

I ran and caught his arm, locking our arm together tightly which put us closer. “Don’t be mad. You know what? Before this we argue about this also. You promised me before that I can pay for it for our next meal together.” I looked at him, no response. “Ya~~ Jonghyun-ah~~” I whined a bit to catch his attention.

“I’m not mad because of that.” He finally spoke up.

“Then… what make you mad at me?”

“I hate it when you smile brightly to that girl just now.” he said, mentioning about the lady just now who’s a cashier.

“Are you jealous?” he looked away from me. “It’s a fake smile. I just smile brightly just for you.”

“I hope so.” He said, unconfident at what I said.

“It’s true. Or maybe not. But whatever it is, I give you a smile full of my sincerity and love.”

“You’re so cheesy.”

“I know. Because you’re also the one.” I said and placed a peck on his cheek. He stayed cool even though I know that he’s stiff for 2 seconds just now. “Now let go to amusement park~~~” I said cheerfully which make him giggled at my action. He grabbed my right hand, intertwined it while my other hand hold his arm.

--

“WOW~~!! That ride is really amazing! I really like it!” I screamed happily toward ChangJo after we finished a few different rides.

“Let’s walk around here.” he said and grabbed my hand. We went to the ice-cream stall and ordered vanilla flavour for myself and chocolate for him. I took a bite of his ice-cream and he did the same also. We walked around the amusement park, enjoying our time together while holding hand. After a few minutes’ walk, ChangJo stopped in his track while I was my ice-cream. I stopped what I was doing and turned to him.

“Jonghyun-ah.. Wae?”

He pointed me with his eyes gaze somewhere and I follow where he’s looking at. “Isn’t that Byunghun hyung and Chanhee hyung?” he said. It’s them. They talked happily and smiled at each other. Of course they’re like that as they’re a best friend.

“Wae? You want to go there?” I asked ChangJo.

“No.. But I’ve wanted to tell you something.” He said and pulled me toward the empty bench.

“So.. What do you want to tell?”

“About Byunghun hyung… Don’t you think he look different?”

“Different? Maybe… But what’s the problem?”

“Don’t you think he like someone?” I was anxious whether to tell ChangJo or not. I know L.Joe hyung like someone but I still yet to know who that person is. But I’ve promised that I won’t tell the others about this. “Niel-ah~ You know something right?” I looked at ChangJo’s eyes which make me feel defeated. Maybe I can tell ChangJo. Just ChangJo.

“H-he.. By-byunghun hyung said.. that.. he like someone else.”

“W-what? Why don’t you tell me?” he looked really furious at this time and somehow regret in his eyes.

“Why should I tell you? It’s not related to you.”

“Don’t you know just by looking at him? I think he like Chanhee hyung.” I left speechless and only gasped came out of my mouth at that time. But we didn’t sure about it yet. They usually are that close and is there’s any different? “I want to help them. Do you want to help me with it?” he suddenly suggested something that I didn’t expect.

“H-help them? W-wae?”

“So the two of them will be a couple.”

“Why are you so sure about it? They’re just a best friend.”

“I should’ve kept this as secret but I think you don’t understand so I should tell you. Chanhee hyung like Byunghun hyung.”

“W-what? How do you know about it?”

Don’t you realise why he avoid both of you when you two was still a couple? And why both of us faked the relationship?”

I gasped once again when I realised his action before. But I’m also the one that make him like that isn’t it? I felt guilty thinking back the time when the three of us spend our time together. He must be really mad at me at that time for taking L.Joe hyung.

After giving some thoughts, I decided it. “Alright. I’ll help you. I felt guilty thinking back at that time. He must be really mad at me. But are you sure Byunghun hyung like Chanhee hyung? I don’t want to hurt or force him if you’re saying the wrong things.”

“I’m sure.”

“Alright. But let’s go out from this park before they saw us.” I said while stood up and both of us made our way away from the park. I hope I’m doing the right thing. I hope what ChangJo said is right because I don’t want to done something that’s not for Byunghun hyung’s benefit.

“We’ll think about the idea later. But now just have our comfortable date again.” ChangJo said, intertwining our finger while taking a walk along the street heading toward the bus stop.