Cheesy..

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChangJo pov)

Since I moved to Seoul alone, I haven’t come back to visit omma yet. I’ll only call her at times whenever I missed her. And noona, I haven’t met her yet since I come here. About what Niel hyung said last time, should I considered it? Should I bring him to meet omma? There’re only 3 days left for the holiday and maybe I should. I grabbed my phone on the desk and dialled omma’s number.

“Omma..”

“Oh! Jonghyun-ah.. How are you there? Fine?”

“I’m fine here omma. Omma? You’re fine?” I asked her back.

“I’m alright. Nothing to worry.” She said to assure me. “Jonghyun-ah.. Have you meet Yoomi?” omma asked me about noona.

“N-not yet omma.. I-I’m busy with school..” I know that omma is disappointed right now. “Omma.. I’m having holiday right now. C-can I come home?”  

“Really? Of course you can.” She sounded excited.

“Omma… C-can I.. bring my friend?” I hesitated asking her.

“Sure.. When will you come?”

“Tomorrow.. Maybe we just spend 1 night there. School will start soon.”

“Why just 1 night?” omma sounded disappointed at it.

“Mianhae omma.. I’ll come back when there is another holiday.”

“Ne.. Promise me..”

“Ne omma..”

“Jonghyun-ah.. I need to go now.. Our restaurant needs to open right now.” she said. I looked at the wall clock and it showed 7.45a.m..

“Ne omma.. Bye.” I hang up the call. Omma bought a store to make a restaurant a year ago. Appa is not with us anymore so omma decide to open a restaurant to support our family. It became famous from day to day and which made us have very enough money to support our family. And with that also omma bought an apartment for me to stay at Seoul and agreed at me when I said I wanted to study in Seoul. But she insisted to stay there with an excuse that she still wants to take care of the restaurant.

--

Instead of having a date outside, I invited Niel at my apartment as he never been here before. Only ChunJi hyung that’ve been here before. Because Niel doesn’t know where my place is, I picked him up at his house. We walked along the street and the walk toward my place took about 40 minutes walking. But of course we’ll take a bus which take about half an hour as the bus needed to stop at a few places. We stepped inside the building, heading toward the elevator.

--

“Wow… Is this your place?” he looked around which amused seen on his eyes. “It’s too big for you to stay alone.”

“So.. You want to stay with me then?” I asked teasingly at him. I took a seat at the couch, followed by him. He glared at me as I said that.

“Why should I? I would never!”

“You don’t want to live with me?” I pretend to get hurt at what he said as I put a sad face.

“Ne..”

“Then…” I leaned my back at the couch, started my act. “Should I live with another person? A girl?”

“Whatever.”

“Alright.. Then it’s decided. I’ll bring a girl to live with me here.” I stood up as I really sure about what I said but it’s just an act. Not sure whether Niel hyung will fall for it or not.

“Y-you’re r-really will do it?” I stopped on my track as he asked with a disappointed tone. “Y-you want.. to live.. with a girl?” he’s totally fallen at my act but looking at him hanging his head down made me think that I did a wrong thing. I approached him, taking a seat beside him. “Mianhae.. You proabably already tired of me.”

I pulled him into my embrace. “Mianhae.. I’m just kidding just now. I’d never bring any girl to live with me. I only want you.”

“You shouldn’t say like that anymore. I’m scared. I thought you already tired of me.”

I pulled away from the hug and stared at him. “I would never be tired of you. Never!” he finally smiled. “Now.. Forget about it. It’s almost lunch time. Should we cook now?”

“Ne..” we went to the kitchen and took out the groceries that we bought as we’re on our way to my house just now. “What should we cook? I really can’t cook.” Niel said as he stood beside me, organizing the groceries.

“I’ll cook bibimnaengmyeon.”

“Really? You can cook that? I can’t wait.” He said excitedly. “Then.. What should I do?”

“You can cut that watermelon. You know how right?”

“Of course.” He said as he took the watermelon and brought the knife from the shelf.

--

“It’s really delicious, Jonghyun-ah..” Niel said as he munched on his food, taking the first bite.

“I know..”

“Last time you don’t even want to cook for me.” he made a disappointed face at me.

“Last time? When?” I didn’t get what he said. We’ve met many times. I looked at him confusedly, waiting for him to answer my question.

“The day when you saved me from that bad guys.” I slowly remembered. The day when the guys were searching for me at Niel hyung’s house and made a scene there, messing his house.

“At that time, we’re not that close.” I said in matter of fact. I tried to distance myself from him at that time but my feeling did otherwise that day.

“And you confessed at me that day.” He said as he took a sip of his drink after done with his food. He looked at me as waiting for my respond. “Why aren’t you said anything?” he said as I kept eating my food until I finished it, ignoring his word.

“Ne ne..” I finally responded to him after done with my lunch. “How was I at that time? Cool? Romantic?” I looked at him, waiting for his answer excitedly.

He put his finger on his chin while staring at me as he tried to think. “Hmm… You’re…. cheesy…” he said as he cringed his finger, showing the meaning.

“But you like it right?”

“Ne~~~ I love it..” he honestly said to me.

“Want me to do it again? With a bit cheesier?” I asked him playfully. If he wants, I’ll do it.

“Try.” He sounded like he’s challenging me right now. Did he think that I won’t be able to do it? I stood up and approached him, stood beside him. I can see from his eyes, that he felt a bit nervous. I let out a smirk before stood behind him and pulled him up from the chair. I gave him a back-hug with my chin on his shoulder as our face is really close right now. I can felt that he’s stiff right now.

“I love you Niel-ah.” He let out a giggled, making me confused at his reaction. “Wae~”

“Just that? I love you too..” he mocked me.

“I’m not finished yet.” He held my hand and slightly looked at me which cause him to blushed and turn away quickly at the closeness. “I love you… I love you since the first time I met you.”

“First time?”

“The first time I saw you at the park. I like you since then. But at that time also you’d already have boyfriend. I heard it since I’m still not that far from you and Byunghun hyung.”

“Since that time? But.. You barely know me.”

“Ne… But you make me fall for you at the first sight. The way you looked frustrated at that time made me wanted to be with you….. And… Mianhae… Because I ignored you before and acted cold toward you.. I was really jealous when I saw you with Byunghun hyung.. But I can’t separate both of you.”

“Wae?”

“Because I love you… I don’t want you to get hurt and sad when you separate with the person you love. I can forget about my feeling toward you at that time, as long as you’re happy with the person you like…. But now.. I’m happy that you’re with me.” I slightly turned my head to look at him. “I promise I’ll make you happy and won’t regret being with me. You’re the most special person to me.”

“You’re… so cheesy..” he said as he lose my grip and went toward the living room. He didn’t like it? Why he behave like that? I followed behind him and sat next to him. He was back-facing me so I can’t get to see his face.

“Wae? You don’t like it? Is it too cheesy?”

“It’s not like that..” he turned toward me, with his head lowered down. “I really like it.. You almost made me cry and… I don’t want you to see it..” he said.

“Aigo.. There’s nothing to hide.” I held his hand as I held his chin up, staring at each other eyes. “Niel-ah.. We haven’t done it for a long time.”

“What?” without answering him, I leaned forward, crushing our lips together and cherished the moment. I miss this feeling for a long time. I can’t remember the last time we kissed and I guess it’s really a long time. I wrapped my hand around his waist, pulling him closer toward me as he wrapped his arm around my neck. We enjoyed the time as long as we can. I pulled away from the kiss, leaning our forehead together as we captured our breath. I pulled him up bridal-style as we got off from the couch. “What are you doing?”

“Let’s go to my room.” I said as I smirk at him, bringing him to my room. He’s blushing as he buried his face on my chest along the way.

--

“What are you doing tomorrow?” I asked Niel. We’re cuddling each other in my bed with his head lying on my chest as I wrapped my hand around his waist.

“Nothing.. At home maybe.”

“I called my mom this morning. I said I’ll visit her tomorrow.”

“Really? That’s good.”

“I told her that I’d brought someone. So… You want to come with me?” I looked down at him, waiting for his answer.

“N-ne.. How long?”

“Just stay for one night there. Our school will start soon so we can’t stay there longer.”

“Ne.. What time should we go?”

“We’ll go at 9a.m.. Is it fine?”

“Ne..”

“Aren’t you going back?” he looked up at me with a disappointment.

“Wae? You don’t like me here?” he sat up on the bed, crossing his arm on his chest, showing that he’s sulking right now.

“You want to live here then? You can but aren’t your family will get worry?”

“I can call them.”

“So.. You really want to stay here tonight?” he nodded excitedly. “Then.. Call your parent. I don’t want them to blame me for kidnapping you.” I lay back on the bed while Niel telling his parent.

“Done.”

“Done? You haven’t call them.” he laid next to me.

“I sent a text. I don’t want them to ask me more.”

“Ne…” i agreed at him. His parent might ask a lot of questions. “Niel-ah..” he looked up at me. “Let’s take a bath. We need to clean this.” I said, mentioned about the bed sheet.

“It’s your fault!!!” he said as he got off from the bed, covering himself with the blanket. “Why are making me do that?” I chuckled at his action. I know he’s shy about what had happened.

“But.. You enjoyed it right?” I playfully .

“W-WHAT?! NO!! You forced me!”

“But you should have stopped me. You didn’t even protest me just now.”

“You-“

“You want it again?” I said as I slowly approached him but he backed away from me.

“No! No! Stop talking about that! I’ll take a bath first.” He said as he rushes toward the bathroom and locked it. He’s so cute when he’s shy. I can’t help but chuckled at the sight of him. I got off the bed and wore my clothes. I went to my closet and pick come clothes which Niel can wear.


I can't help but squealed by myself when I read this chapter again and again.. Hahah... <3 ChangNiel <3 ... Enjoy this chapter.. And there'll be obstacles face by this two couples in the future.. T.T...