Spy!

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChunJi pov)

I went to ChangJo house again today, continuously for 3 days. Actually, the three of us gathered together to discuss about that mysterious girl. It sounds a bit weird as it seemed that we’re spying on that girl or digging all information about her.

“Hyung.. I met Byunghun hyung yesterday.” Niel said as the three of us gather at the living room, discussing about that matter.

“What did you two talked about?” I paid my attention to what he’ll say.

“Well.. I went to his house yesterday after I leave Jonghyun’s place. Maybe 15 minutes after you.” that mean I might be already at my house at that time. “But I waited for him about 5 minutes in front of his house because I didn’t even saw his car. He looked a bit mad yesterday or maybe pissed off.”

“Wae? Did you ask he where did he go?”

“He said he just go out to watch movie and then coincidentally met his friend so they spend time together.”

“Did you ask who?”

“He didn’t say who. But I guess maybe he went out with that girl. The friends he only went out are only us.”

“What else did you talked about?”

“Nothing more because he got a called from someone so I’ve no choice to end our talk. I walked back to my house after that.” I heaved a disappointed sigh. We haven’t known about that girl name yet and how can we search about her.

“Hyung..” ChangJo spoke up and looked at us with anticipation. “How about… we spy Byunghun hyung?” he gave us suggestion but doesn’t it look strange to spy on my own boyfriend.

“It’s a good idea, hyung.” Niel snapped his finger, agreeing at ChangJo’s idea. I looked at them in disbelief. Is it really a good idea?

“Hyung~” ChangJo whined while I was thinking about whether to agree or not. They stared at me full of anticipation.

“Alright.. But when?”

“Now.” ChangJo simply answered. I sat back straight, surprised at the sudden plan to do.

“Now? Isn’t it too early?”

“Just go now, hyung.” Both of them stood up and pulled me up with them. They pulled me along, exiting ChangJo’s place and headed to my car.

--

I parked our car a bit far from his house which is also my house beside him.

“What if he doesn’t go out today and just rest at home?” I asked both of them who’s currently focusing at his house. ChangJo currently at the back while Niel sat beside me.

“He will.” Niel simply said. “Oh! He’s out.” Niel pointed and which I immediately looked at where he point. L.Joe was just got out from his house and now entering his car. When he drove away, we followed from behind which neither too close nor too far as we don’t want he to saw my car.

“What if he notices my car?” I asked them while I’m driving, currently put a safety distance.

“He won’t as long as you don’t follow too close.” ChangJo said. About 15 minutes following him, we arrived at a café I guess. I never went here before and what make L.Joe to come here. I parked my car a bit far but at where I can see L.Joe’s car.

“What is he doing here?”

“Maybe he wants to drink something.” Niel said but it won’t keep my mind in peace. He never come here and I never knew that he used to come here.

“Want to come inside?” ChangJo asked. I smacked his head for asking something that would make us in danger.

“He’ll know if we come in.”

“Then.. How can we know what he’s doing in there?” ChangJo asked but neither I can’t think of any plan.

“How about.. I go in?” I looked at him puzzled at his decision. “I never knew about the both of you problems until I asked that day. And Byunghun hyung would think that I haven’t known about it so he won’t suspect anything wrong.” His idea seemed good actually.

“So.. What’s your idea?” I asked him. Both ChangJo and I totally focused on him.

“I’ll go in and pretend as I went to that café to buy some drinks. I’ll pretend to look around and approached him when I saw him. Then.. next thing will depend after that happen.”

“I hope you’re safe.” I patted his shoulder, encouraging him.

“Hyung~ I’m not doing something dangerous.” He got annoyed at my joke. “I’m going now.” he exited the car and which leave me and ChangJo. Both of us waiting for him nervously.

--

(Niel pov)

I stepped inside the café nervously, afraid that I might get caught spying L.Joe hyung. But I tried to calm down and went to the counter to order my drink. While waiting, I looked around, searching for L.Joe hyung who I was confident that he’s in here. After looking around, I spotted him at the corner, sitting alone while drinking his drink.

“Sir.. Your order.” I turned back toward the worker and took my drink. I approached L.Joe hyung after I done paying.

“Byunghun hyung?” I tried to pretend that I’m surprised that he’s here. He looked surprised to see me as he looked up at me. I took a seat across of him, putting my drink on the table.

“Niel.. W-what are you doing here?” he stuttered. Are him hiding something?

“I bought my drink just now and I saw you here so there’s nothing wrong if I join you, right?”

“Ne.. Do what you want.” He continues sipping on his drink.

“L.Joe oppa.” I turned around just to see a girl approached our table, smiling excitedly to L.Joe hyung. She took her seat beside L.Joe hyung as he realise that I was also there. “Sorry, I’m late.”

“It’s fine.”

“Hyung.” I called him as I eyed him to tell who she is.

“Oh!.. This is Kim Hyuna.. My friend.” He pointed toward that girl. She gave me a smile but I just gave her a fake smile. “And this is Niel.” He introduced me to the girl. Both of us held out our hand for handshake.

“I never knew that you have another friend.”

“I knew her since the school fest.”

“And you already go out often?” I looked at him disbelief that he spends time with someone who he barely knows for a few days.

“I asked him to go out with me today.” that girl, Kim Hyuna spoke up. I looked at her, puzzles as what with her reason for asking him out. “I’m really sorry about yesterday, L.Joe oppa. I made a mistake.”

“You two went out yesterday?”

“It’s fine. You already explained yesterday.” L.Joe hyung ignored my question and with what he said, getting me a bit annoyed. Did they meet again or they exchanged phone number already?

“Hyuna?” I called her which made her turned to face me. “Have I seen you before?”

“Oh! Niel.. I got to know that day that she used to study at our school but then moved a year ago.” L.Joe hyung answered. I observed her face just to remember whether I ever saw her before but nothing comes to my mind.

“What year?” I asked her, curious of her age.

“3rd year.”

“Same as me then.” I said, pretended to be friendly with her.

“Really? Then can we be friend?” she said as she extended her hand out for another handshake. I can’t reject as I need to act friendly which then I handshake with her.

“Why did you moved to another school?” I was curious about it suddenly. She looked a bit nervous or maybe hesitated to tell me. “Sorry for asking your personal matter.” she looked a bit unsettled and nervousness can see through her eyes.

“By the way, don’t you have any date with Jonghyun? You’ll be with him on the day like this.” He said as he sipped on his drink.

“I’m on the way there.”

“On the way there? Isn’t your house is far from this café?” I felt panicked at his sudden question.

I tried to think of any excuses. “It’s been a long time I’ve never come here so I think I want to buy some drinks before going to his house.”

“Really?” he looked at me as if he didn’t believe me. “Alright.” fortunately, he believes me.

“Then, how about you?” I tried to ask him about ChunJi hyung and I wanna know his reaction.

“How about me?” he asked as he didn’t get what I mean.

“Why aren’t you with Chanhee hyung right now?” he was taken aback as he put down her drink. I also observed Hyuna reaction who’s now watching over L.Joe hyung.

“Hyuna.. Can we postpone today to another day? I need to talk with Niel.” He looked at Hyuna. Her expression is somehow showing that she’s disappointed but eventually he listened to what L.Joe hyung want and leaves both of us.

“What do you want to talk about?”

“Actually.. I’ve a fight with Chanhee.” He confessed but I knew it. I just want explanation behind their fight.

“Why?” I pretended to be surprise as if it was my first time hearing that.

“He mad at me because I got close to Hyuna. But we’re just friend and not more than that.” He looked sad which I get to see through his eyes. Maybe he felt somehow guilty now toward ChunJi hyung. "I just lent my jacket to her and he just jealous over that small thing.”

“Maybe you should not meet Hyuna again.” I tried to convince him not to meet that girl again.

“I thought about that yesterday after what she said yesterday.” I moved closer, kind of interested to hear what he wanted to say. “She randomly said Chanhee already love someone else or he’s tired of me already. I kind of mad after that.”

“But why did you meet her today?”

“I don’t know how she know my house.. She went to my house last night and apologised for what happened. Because I can’t really talk more with her that night, she asked to meet today.”

“You should just ignore her.”

“I know.. But I pity her.. She doesn’t have that many friends. And I already said that I would be her friend. I can’t just ignore her.” I felt relief that L.Joe hyung aren’t the one that tried to be close as he wanted to avoid her. That girl was the problem.

“Why don’t you explain to Chanhee hyung about this?” I suggested him, maybe this would make the two of them together again.

“He don’t want to meet me and I already said that I don’t care if he forgive me or not.” From his expression, I can describe that what he said is opposite from what he feel. “You won’t tell him this right?” he looked at me, hopefully that I’ll keep this between both of us.

“N-ne.” actually, I don’t know whether I’ll keep it between us or shared it with ChunJi hyung. “But.. I hope you two can go back together.”

“I hope too.” He mumbled to himself but I can hear it. I let out a relief smile as I heard it. I hope they’ll be back together.

“I think I need to go now.” I stood up from my seat. “See you in this Monday, hyung.” I said before I left him and dashed toward ChunJi hyung’s car.