Lost....

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChunJi pov)

We’d arrive safely at Jeju-do yesterday after an hour on the plane. Appa booked three rooms and of course appa will be with omma, the 2nd room is for L.Joe’s parent. And the last one is for both L.Joe and me. Appa really know what I want.

“Sweetie~~” I slowly opened my eyes, still a felt sleepy but I woke up with that person voice. He smiled at me as he stared at me.

“Wae~” I whined at him, a bit groaned as I felt I wanted to sleep again.

“Our parent already waits at the dining hall. Won’t you get up now?” he shook my body which I guess that I can’t get my sleep now. I sat up on the bed, still with my eyes closed. “Aigo.. You’re too cute right now.” he said as he pinched my cheek which made me opened my eyes widely as I got the pain effect from him. I rubbed the spot he’d pinch me.

“It’s hurt~”

“Now go take a bath.. Faster..” he pulled my off from the bed which I stood up unwillingly. He pushed me toward the bathroom while giving me my towel. I heaved sigh and entered the bathroom, closed the door before hanging my towel on it place. “Faster Chanhee-ah.” He yelled from outside. I took a shower which made me totally freshen up on this morning.

--

“Appa omma.” I called them as we approached our parent at the big round table, already eating their breakfast.

“Why are you late? We’ve been waiting for half an hour.” Omma said.

“Eomonim.. It’s Chanhee fault. He woke up late and took a really long time to shower.” L.Joe complained about me at omma. I hit his arm for complaining about me.

“Ya! Ya! Just go take your food.” L.Joe’s appa stopped both of us. L.Joe went toward the place where the food being served, leaving me behind. I ran following his pace but forget to yell at him as I got attracted with the food.

I made my way back toward our table after done picking my breakfast. L.Joe already sat there and also already starts eating his breakfast. I joined him, seating beside him.

“Eat faster. We’re going to have fun at a few places later.” L.Joe’s mother said. They waited for us, chatting with each other while L.Joe and I continue eating our food.

--

There’re various attractions at Jeju-do which made me amazed by it. We spend a very fun time together. We went to Trick Art Museum which I got really interested at all the pictures. We took a lot of pictures there with the 3D like pictures. It was really awesome there.

After all the fun there, appa decided to bring us to Kimnyoung Maze Park. They said it was really fun there.

“Do you two want to go there? I think I’m tired now.” appa said to me. “We’ll be at the restaurant there waiting for both of you.” appa pointed toward the nearest restaurant there. I looked at L.Joe because I don’t know whether he wanted to go or not.

“Let’s have fun Chanhee-ah..”

“We think we also want to rest now.” L.Joe’s mother said. “Go have fun. We’ll be waiting at the restaurant.”

“Ne.” I said as they made their way toward the mentioned restaurant. “So? Can we go now?” he grabbed my hand and went toward the bridge where we supposed to enter the maze. We can see the upper view of the maze from the bridge.

“How about we make a bet?” he turned at me, asking to make some bet.

“What bet?”

“Who exit from this maze first and ring the bell will get to make a wish. And the other person needs to grant it.”

“What wish are you thinking now?” I looked up at him in disbelief. “Oh! You haven’t told me your wish yet. When will you tell me?” I said as I remembered about the wish that I promise to grant for him when his exam score increased.

“I forgot about it. I’ll think about it next time.”

“YA! If you win, then I need to grant your two wishes.” I said kind of felt unfair. I need to win this no matter what.

“Depend. Now.. Let’s start. The bell is over there.” he pointed toward where the bell is at. He sprang forward without waiting for me. I followed behind him but I tried to search for right path. He might take a wrong path. Both of us have the map given but I kind of unsure sometimes. I was busy looking at the map while walking and didn’t realise that L.Joe was already out of my sight. I kind of panicked that L.Joe is not here but tried to calm down. As long as I followed the map, I’ll found the L.Joe.

“Byunghun-ah~” I called his name as I wandered around quite a long time. I felt restless and which panicked strucked on me. I got lost and don’t know where I was at now. “Byunghun-ah..” I tried calling his name again but only got no answered. He must be far from where I am now. Don’t think negative. I can get out from here. I started to walk again, entering any path that I thought was right.

What I thought was wrong. I got lose and didn’t even see any bridge at my spot right now. I think I’d been lost about half an hour. I became more panicked and can’t take any further walk as I’m scared I’d been lost again. I took out my phone and dialled for L.Joe number.

“Byunghun-ah~ Where are you now?” as soon he picked the phone, I immediately asked him.

“I’m already at the bridge now. Where are you?”

“Byunghun-ah~ I’m scared.. I don’t know where I’m now.”

“Ya~ Don’t cry.. I’ll search for you. Stay there.”

“Faster Byunghun-ah.” He hang up and I guess he’s already start searching for me now. I stood still at where I’m at right now so that L.Joe can find me. Is today a bad day for me? The cloud slowly becomes dark which it will rain anytime soon. The cold wind hit my skin which made me shivered at the coldness I felt right now. Even if I wore quite a few layers, I can felt the coldness and even more if I soaked in rain anytime. “Byunggie.. Ppalli..” I mumbled to myself as I embraced myself to keep warm. I squat down on the ground, putting my body together to keep warmer. The rain pouring down without I realised which now made me slowly soaked in rain.

My phone is ringing which I took it with my hand totally shaking as the effect of the coldness. “Chanhee-ah.. Where are you? Is it far from the place we started just now?” L.Joe sounded exhausted and panicked at the same time.

“B-by-byunghun-ah.. I-it’s.. cold.. P-ppali..” I felt colder as the rain start to pour heavily. I can’t even answer L.Joe question as I can’t really think well right now.

“Chanhee-ah.. I’ll be there soon..”

“P-ppali..” I dropped the phone on the ground as I felt weak now. I still can hear L.Joe voice from the phone.

“Chanhee! Chanhee!” he yelled my name a few times which I think I can heard his voice from here. He’s around here but I’ve no strength to yell back at him.

“Byunggie..” I called him but it was useless as it seemed like I’m whispering to myself. I can hear the footsteps of someone running along the way.

“Chanhee!!” he’s finally here. I looked up at him who was running toward me as quickly as he can. “Mianhae.. I leave you behind.” He pulled me into his embrace which made me felt a little bit warmer.

“I-I’m cold.” I just can manage to tell him that as I can’t bear the coldness now.

“Let’s go back now. I’ll tell omma that we’re going back first.” He said as he quickly sent a message probably to his mother. He quickly pulled me up on my feet with him grabbing my arm, pulling me closer to him. I barely moved by myself as if I’m letting him to pull me.

“M-mian..hae.. I.. m-make.. you.. worried..” I hardly let out that word, fighting myself to fight the cold.

“We can talk later.” he said as both of us already arrived at the stair toward the bridge. He even didn’t care about himself getting drained in the rain but now he’s covering me with his jacket. I can’t protested him with the low strength I’ve now. Thankfully there’s an available taxi right now which L.Joe quickly brought me, entering the taxi. He told the taxi driver our hotel name which he finally made his way toward the mentioned place. “You can take a rest.” L.Joe said as he pulled my head and leaned it on his shoulder while his hand caressed the back of my hand. As I’ve felt weak now, I easily fall to sleep.