CHANHEE!!!

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(L.Joe pov)

We arrived at a place that seemed deserted and there’re abandon buildings everywhere. There not even any person there except us from what I see.

“Where are we?” I asked as we’re getting out of the car. She didn’t answer me and just heading inside the building with me following behind her. Without her knowing, I secretly sent a text to Niel.

‘Did you guys follow us?’

Not long after that, there’s a reply. ‘Ne.. What should we do now?’

I looked carefully at Hyuna, afraid from getting caught before I replied the text. ‘Just wait outside until I call you guys.’

I put back my phone into my pocket and followed Hyuna, heading up stair until we arrived at almost the last level, I guess. She headed to a place which I guess a room. I followed her but then she turned around. I was taken aback when I saw the looks on her eyes. It was full of darkness and look like an evil gotten into her.

“Just stay here.” she said before heading to the room. I stayed where I stood and scanned around the building. It was really full of dust and spider web everywhere. Is ChunJi here? I got startled when I heard a loud sound from the room Hyuna went in just now. It was like something getting banged on the wall or the door. My feeling suddenly turned bad and I felt something weird. Don’t tell me that….

I rushed over to the room and got shocked when I saw ChunJi lying down on the floor. I headed toward him, pulling him into my embrace immediately.

“Chanhee-ah..” I said, caressing his cheek which made his eyes fluttered open weakly.

“B-byu-byung…hun..” his voice is weak but he managed to smile at me. I felt pain when I saw him like this. There’s blood on his forehead and bruise are all over his face. His shirt got all dirty the sight that he look weak and pale made me can’t held it anymore. I stood up and approached Hyuna who’s smirking like an idiot beside a guy who I thought her helper.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! HOW DARE YOU HURT HIM?!” I shouted at her, releasing the madness that was all over me.

“It’s not over yet.” She said, smirking to me. “Hold him.” she ordered the guy next to her. He grabbed my hand, holding me tight in his grip.

“YA!! LET ME GO!!” I struggled to get out of the guy’s grip. I start to get restless when I saw Hyuna approached ChunJi, grip on his hair hardly. “DON’T TOUCH HIM!!” I yelled to her but it’s useless.

“I told you. I’ll show how much I love you. More than this guy.” Hyuna said as she stood up and kick ChunJi’s stomach a few times.

“LET ME GO!!” the guy that was holding me was very strong. I can’t help ChunJi. “Please~ Don’t hurt Chanhee..” I begged to Hyuna as I felt the pain, seeing ChunJi getting hurt in front of my eyes.

“If this guy gone, then you’ll be mine. Then, you’ll know I love you more than him.” Hyuna said as now she pulled ChunJi up on his feet and made him to sit on the chair.

“Please~ I beg you~ Let him go..” I begged once again but she ignored me.

“ChunJi oppa?” she tried to have a conversation with ChunJi. “Do you have any last wish? After you’re gone, L.Joe oppa will be mine.” I knew ChunJi is conscious but he’s too weak to talk right now. “I’m disappointed on you.. We’re not even friend or anything but… You think I don’t know? You did a research about me. That’s good..At least you know how scary I am.”

“Hyuna.. Please stop.. Let Chanhee go and I’ll do anything for you.”

“Really? Then.. I want you to be mine after he die.”

“If you want to kill someone, then kill me. Just.. Please.. Not Chanhee.” I was really desperate right now until I start to get teary. I really don’t want ChunJi to be gone. I’ll sacrifice myself for ChunJi.

“Oh! Is he that important until you even cry for him?” she sounded sarcastically at me. “Better save that for his funeral.”

“You’re really an evil person!” I spurted out.

“That’s not important. Just.. Stop talking.. You’re taking my time.” she took out something from her pocket which made my eyes widened at the sight of the thing. She’s aiming the knife near ChunJi’s neck.

“Hyuna.. Please.. Please.. I beg you. Please..”

“It’s no use.” She ignored me. I prayed in my mind, asking God to help ChunJi. He’s an innocent guy and many people still wanted him to be alive. Please.. Please save ChunJi.

“YA!!” I heard someone yelled and rushed toward Hyuna, pushed her down with him. Thank god, for hearing me and save ChunJi. The knife on Hyuna’s hand fall from her grip. The other four came to save us. ChangJo and CAP hyung helping me dealing with the guy that held me. Thank goodness that both of them are strong and made me escape from the guy. Ricky and Niel caught Hyuna, holding tight on her. I rushed toward ChunJi immediately.

“Chanhee.. Chanhee-ah.. Wake up.. Chanhee.”

“B-byung..hun-ah..” he hardly spoke up as he got really weak. Thankfully, police already arrive at that time with our parent. They caught the guy and Hyuna.

“Chanhee!” ChunJi’s mother rushed toward him and immediately hugged him. “Chanhee-ah.. It’s omma.”

“We need to bring him to the hospital now.” a guy who I guess a paramedic told us. They brought ChunJi with them and all of us followed along. ChunJi’s parent ride on the ambulance while I brought my parent using the rent car. The other four said that they’ll take a taxi to the hospital.

--

All of us impatiently waited outside the surgery room. Eomonim is crying since before we arrived, probably in the ambulance car. I wanted to comfort her but I thought that she still hate me for leaving ChunJi that day. Even I can’t hold myself from crying and I admit that it’s my fault that ChunJi became like this.

Once the doctor got out from the room, all of us approached him. “He’s alright now. He almost lost a lot of blood but thankfully we arrived early. There’s a possibility that he’ll be in trauma because of this incident so, make sure he’ll be alright.”

“Thank you, doctor.” Eomonim said. The doctor left after we express our gratitude to him. I felt relief. Relief that ChunJi is save now. He’ll be alright now. I’ll make sure to take care of him.

‘Chanhee-ah.. You’ll be alright now. No one will hurt you anymore.’ I kept in my mind. Now that girl, Hyuna is already get caught by the police and no one will dare to hurt ChunJi anymore. If there are, I’ll make sure not to leave ChunJi alone anymore.