Killer?!

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChunJi pov)

Again the three of us gathered at ChangJo’s house, discussing about our plan just to expose the truth about that girl and also to get back my L.Joe. Niel told me what had happen yesterday which actually surprised me and a bit relief.

(Flashback)

“How’s it going?” I asked as soon Niel entered the car after done with his job, spying on L.Joe.

“He met with that girl. And I got to know her name. Her name is Kim Hyuna. And Byunghun hyung told me that she used to study at our school but she moved a year ago.”

“Why?” ChangJo asked him.

“I don’t know. She won’t tell.” Wait.. if she’s here a year ago, that mean I might have or not have seen her before. “And she’s the same year as me.”

“Then.. Don’t you recognise her? She might be in the same class as you before.” I asked him as it might be that the two of them were in the same class before.

“I don’t know.. I can’t recall back. I tried it just now but I can’t remember.”

“Just try it later.. But.. What did the two of them talked about?” ChangJo asked Niel.

“That girl was the one that asked to meet today. She even went to his house last night.”

“WHAT?!” I sat straight, facing Niel as I kind of shocked at what I heard.

“Byunghun hyung told me that she kind of accused you by saying that you already someone else and already tired of him.”

“What’s with that girl? How dare her.!?” ChangJo got mad as I saw through his expression. But I felt the same too.

“Actually.. I felt relief after Byunghun hyung told me. He has the attention to ignore her but that girl tried to be close to him again. And he even told me that he’s pity at her because she doesn’t have many friend and he eventually said that he’ll be her friend when they first met.” Hearing this, I felt a bit relief and somewhat guilty that I act like that toward L.Joe. Maybe I should forgive him.

“That girl is the problem.” ChangJo pointed out.

“Hyung..” Niel shook my shoulder as I was deep on my thought just now, thinking about L.Joe. “I know what are you thinking about.. But I suggested that for now, just act like this for a while until we discovered about that girl.”

“But.. I felt guilty toward Byunghun.. I should forgive him.”

“I know.. But not now.. But it’s fortunate that he didn’t have any attention toward that girl. Trust me hyung.. He won’t go to that girl ever.” Niel tried to calm me down.

“Will he wait for me?”

“He will.. I also trust him..” ChangJo answered me and with Niel agreeing with him. I agreed at them even thought I felt like I wanted to go meet L.Joe and hug him at this time but I need to hold that feeling.

(End of flashback)

“So what’s your plan, Jonghyun?” Niel asked ChangJo who was currently lying on the sofa, playing with his phone. “YA!! Won’t you be serious?” Niel smacked his hand and the sound heard like it was very pain. I chuckled at the sight of the two of them.

“Ne ne.. Mianhae.” ChangJo put aside his phone and joined us back. “We already knew that she’s from our school before and she’s a 3rd year. So what others have you gathered?” ChangJo asked Niel as he held out his mini note book where he wrote something on it.

“You can be an investigator one day, Niel-ah..” I said to him in a bit teasing sound.

“This book is important so that I can write down all about her and will not forget about it.” he said as he flipped the page of the book, searching for a certain page. “Found it..” he read over the information written on it. “Yesterday I asked for my classmate help and we’re lucky that he totally know about that girl.”

“So.. What did he say?” I gained my interest and waited for him to continue.

“That girl used to be bully by the senior and that girl also an outcast student. But.. Don’t think that she’s kind.” Niel warned by looking at us which we gained more interest at the sudden warning. “My friend said that she moved to another school last year because she killed that certain person.”

“Killed? She’s a killer? Who’s that person?” my eyes widened with such big news. And I’m curious with the person she killed.

“The senior who bullied her. She was supposed to be jail but she blackmailed the senior’s family and also the principal not to report her so that’s why she only moved school.”

“Why can’t the principal fight her back?” ChangJo asked Niel.

“Because that girl threatens him with a knife. Some students saw it including my friend who I asked about that girl.”

“Is she kind before?” I asked him.

“From what my friend said, she’s kind but then maybe she can’t hold it anymore and she changed.”

“But killing a person is not right.” I shook my head in disbelief for what that girl done.

“And there’re another things. She’s really a bad girl at her new school. She always bring knife everywhere she goes and even at school. Even when the teacher caught her, they aren’t daring to scold her as she would threaten them with the knife. No one dare to fight her even the senior.”

“Is she that scary? So did she have any friends?” ChangJo’s expression shown that he’s confused about that girl attitude.

“She doesn’t look scare when I saw her yesterday. According to my friend, she has one friend at our school before she moved. But they never contact anymore. And at their new school, I’m not sure if she has friends but no one dares to reject being her friend when she requested.”

“Niel-ah.. How can you gather all this information just in one day? You’re great.” I praised him, patting his shoulder for his hard work.

“I know I’m great.”

“Forget about that..” ChangJo shrugged off Niel from continue praising himself. “What’s the plan now?” with that, we discussed seriously about our plan to make sure that girl won’t ever come to L.Joe again. We don’t know when we can do the plan as that girl is not from our school anymore so maybe it’s a bit difficult but we won’t give up.