Do you hate me?

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(Niel pov)

ChunJi hyung finally back to his bubbly side, talkative, smile and laugh a lot. I didn’t have to try asking him anymore about his problem as it look like it solve. But sometimes I think that it haven’t solved yet as ChunJi hyung look like he force himself. But thinking that he’s smiling a lot make me felt relief and at the same time smiled at his cheerful side. And also when he got close immediately with ChangJo, amazed me. For me it was hard to get close with him and maybe won’t get to be close with him.

(Flashback)

A day after ChangJo enter the school, I tried to look for him early in the morning. I search for him at the canteen, class, library, backyard and at the field but I barely find him. There’s one place I haven’t search and I headed to the rooftop. There he was at, sat on the bench while listening to some songs through his earphone that been plugged at his phone. I slowly approached him and sat next to him. He looked shocked and moves his earphone from his ear.

“What do you want?” he asked me. For me its sound rude as like he don’t want to see me.

“You don’t like me? Can’t I see you?”

“If there’s nothing to say, I’ll leave.” He stood up and about to leave but I stopped him.

“I remembered you. Choi Jonghyun. I saw you before.”

“Ne.” he just said that and went away, leaving me there alone. I haven’t finished talking with him yet. He seem so nice to the others but why he ignored me?

I didn’t give up yet. I tried from day to day, trying to talk to him which I totally being ignored. When I tried to talk to him, he purposely held a conversation with the other person. Why he did that? I just want to be friend with him.

One day when I was on my way to the bus stop-after school end, I saw him walking behind me, probably went the same way as me. I sat on the bench, waiting for my bus to arrive. As I observing around, ChangJo was just arrive and with a few girls crowding around him. He look like he’s annoyed with them. I chuckled silently at the sight and immediately stopped when our eyes met. He dashed toward me and I was ready to receive his mad.

“Jagiya~ Did you wait long? Mianhae.” He slung his arm around my shoulder. My eyes widened at what he just said just now. Jagiya? Did I mishear just now?

“Wh-what you said?”

“Mianhae jagiya.” He peck on my cheek, causing me to flinch away from him. The other people there were staring at us making me really embarrassed at that time. “Mianhae girls. I’ve a date.” He said to the girls who were following him just now. They walked away in disappointment but I didn’t care about them now as I was really embarrassed right now. “Hyung~” he called me and move nearer toward me.

“YA! Go away! Don’t come near me!”

“Wae~?”

“Wae? You!! Why did you do that?”

“I just want to get away from those girls. Mianhae.”

“Mianhae?? Are you crazy? We’re in public and I’m totally embarrassed right now.”

“Hyung~ Mianhae.. I’ll treat you for lunch.”

“NO! I’m not hungry.” Suddenly my stomach grumbled, totally opposite from my mind.

“You’re hungry hyung. Let’s go.” he grabbed my wrist and brought me toward the nearest restaurant. I can’t protest him as I’m really hungry right now and it’s better that he treat me. We each ordered our foods and drinks.

“Why do you avoid me? I tried to talk to you.” I broke the silence between us.

“There’s nothing to talk about.”

“I told you that I remembered you. Choi Jonghyun. The one I saw at the park. It’s you right?”

“Ne. But it’s not important for me.” at that time our foods and drinks arrived. He ate his lunch while I just staring at him.

‘Why you’re so cold toward me?’ I thought while staring at him before start having my lunch.

While he paid at the cashier, I waited for him at the outside of the restaurant. I just can’t think the real reason why he’s cold toward me. He’s kind for a while and then back to his cold attitude.

“Jonghyun-ah. Thank you for the treat.” I said as he exits the entrance. He just gave me a smile. He walked back toward the bus stop which I was also on the same way as him. We sat next to each other, totally silent between us. “Do you hate me?” I asked him while looking down on my feet. There’s no reply from him and I guess he hate me. “So you hate me.” thankfully at that time, the bus came and I stood up immediately and entered the bus, leaving him there without any answer back. I don’t know why I felt sad and it’s hurt me much that he acts like that toward me.

(End of flashback)

Since then, I gave up and didn’t even try to talk to him anymore. I pull back my words in the past that I hope that we’ll become friend if we meet again. It won’t happen and never happen. He hates me and I just need to hate him back. When he sat with us at the canteen, I tried my best to avoid looking at him or sat near him. I don’t want to get close to him.

“Niel-ah.. Are you alright? Are you mad at someone?” L.Joe hyung asked me as he notices that I was frowning the whole time. It was because at this time, I sat in front of ChangJo.

“Ne~ I’m mad at this person. He hate me Byunghun hyung~ What should I do?” I supposedly made my statement clear for ChangJo to hear it also.

“Who’s that? Who hate my boyfriend?”

“Just someone. Don’t worry. It’s alright for me.”

“Really? Next time, tell me who it is. I’ll warn him.”

I chuckled at his word. “Ne~” the bell rang, signalling the break time end. All of us stood up and went back to our own class. ChangJo walk with Ricky, CAP hyung walk alone while I walked together with L.Joe hyung and ChunJi hyung. They dropped me at my class first before going to their class.

ChangJo really spoiled my mind every day. Whenever I thought about him, I’ll be down for the whole day. What worst was that it’s almost every day I thought about him. He’s really messing with my life.