"Why should I?"

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(L.Joe pov)

The wish that he promise to grant for me, I’ll think about it carefully. I’ll use it when I really need it. I don’t want to waste it. Oh! And about what I saw last time at the bus stop. Niel and ChangJo. As ChunJi can’t tell me about them, I’ll ask them by myself then. When I arrived at the school with ChunJi, I excuse myself from him and went search for the couple. I didn’t tell ChunJi that I want to meet them in case that he’ll tell ChangJo. I went to the rooftop but there’re another students there so they’ll not be there. I’m not that desperate but I just want to make sure.

‘YA! Where are you? Why are you taking so long?’ ChunJi text me as I’ve already took about 15 minutes away. I told him I’m going to the toilet as an excuse.

‘I’m on the way now.’ I replied back and make my way to the classroom. I about to give up but then when I passed by an empty classroom, I heard giggled and chuckled like two guys. I stopped and take a peak between the doors and find the guys that I’ve been searching since just now. I slammed open the door, making both of them flinched because of shocked.

“H-hyung.” Niel was totally shocked when he saw me. I approached them with a serious look and took a seat in front both of them.

“So… It’s true that both of you are dating now?”

“N-ne hyung.”

“Why don’t you tell the others, including me?”

“I-it’s.. still early. And.. they still haven’t know about us yet.” Niel said, mentioning about our break up. It’s true. They might be confused if they announced their relationship but the others still haven’t known that I and Niel had break up.

“Niel-ah.. Can you let me talk with ChangJo alone?”

“W-wae? Are you getting mad at him? No no.. I’ll stay here.”

“Niel-ah.. Just go. I’ll be alright.” ChangJo said to him, giving him an assured smile. Niel gave up and took his bag.

“Hyung! I’ll kill you if you beat him.” Niel warned me, stood up and exit the classroom. I turned back my attention toward ChangJo.

“You even didn’t call him hyung again.” I said, mentioning how he called Niel just now without ‘hyung’.

“Because we’re a couple now and he also like it. But only when I’m talking with him.”

“Whatever it is.. Are you serious with him? I don’t want you playing with him.”

“I’m serious. I really like him. And…. Even since before I enter this school.” He said. What he mean by before enter school? He saw him before?

“Before enter school?” I furrowed my eyebrows, confused at what he’s saying.

“You don’t remember me hyung?”

“Remember you? I saw you before?” I tried to think when I saw him before. I didn’t know him before.

“Don’t you remember at the park? I clearly remembered that you’re running toward the park and approached Niel hyung. I was the one that’s with Niel hyung at that time. Don’t you remember?”

I forced myself to recall back the time I went to the park. When is it? Oh! The day when we became couple. ChangJo was also there? With much effort, I finally recalled back that time. “Oh! I remembered. You like him since that time?”

“Ne.”

“At that time was when we just start became a couple.” I said but it’s not that important for him to know. “By the way.. I won’t get mad at you because I know Niel really love you. Don’t ever hurt him or else you’ll be facing me later.”

“I know hyung. I won’t ever hurt him.” I felt relief at what he said and he seems trustable. “But hyung.. About Chanhee hyung.. Won’t you confess to him?” he asked me suddenly, making me almost gasped.

“Wh-what are you saying? Why should I confess to him?” I turn away from looking at him, looking outside the window.

“I know you like him. You study hard for the exam just for him. And you really really care about him.”

“I study because I want to.. to.. improve… And.. As a best friend, of course I’ll care about him.” I turned my gaze back at him, and look seriously as I was telling the truth even though it’s not.

“It’s not a best friend. You love him hyung.”

“YA! YA! We’re talking about you and Niel just now. What suddenly talking about Chanhee.”

“Because I want to help you hyung. Just give a try and who knows he’ll like you too.” He said, but he looked really confident saying that as if he’s totally right. But is he right? Suddenly, my phone rang which is a call from ChunJi. I take a long time this time. I picked it up and know that he’ll get mad.

“YA BYUNGHUN! Where are you? It’s half an hour already.”

“I’m going now. Aish! Can’t you wait?”

“You better come back here faster!”

“Ne.” I hang up before he’ll be mad again. I stood up and same goes as ChangJo, heading outside the classroom together. “You can call my real name now. You seem like a nice person. And for helping Chanhee even though I don’t know what the real reason is, we can become friend.” I said, turning myself toward him while hold out my hand in front of him.

He replied back with a handshake and smile. “Thank you Byunghun hyung.”

“Ne Jonghyun.” I pulled back my hand from him and made my way to where ChunJi is, went separate way from ChangJo

“Hyung! Don’t forget to confess!” ChangJo yelled at me, making me turned back at him.

“YA! I’M NOT!” I yelled back and continue my way toward the place I should been now. ChunJi will probably nag at me later for being too late. I was supposed to finish my work at this time with ChunJi’s help but I gone away for half an hour. But about what ChangJo said just now, will he really accept me? He looked really confident when he said that to me as like he knows something about ChunJi that I didn’t know. But now is not the right time yet. And whatever it is, I need to prepare for ChunJi now as I already arrived in front of the classroom. I took a deep breath before entering the classroom.

As what I expected what will happen, “YA! LEE BYUNGHUN!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING JUST NOW? I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR HALF AN HOUR FOR YOU! WON’T YOU FINISH YOUR HOMEWORKS?” he nagged at me as I approached me and took a seat beside him. Thankfully at that time, no one was in the class or else I’ll be embarrassed by now.

“Mianhae. I’ve something to do.”

“What?! Is that more important than your homework?”

“Mianhae.”

“If you have something to do, why don’t you finish it last night?”

“I’m really sleepy last night.”

“Alright… I’ll forgive you this time. Now let’s just finish your homework. We still have about 10 minutes more. If you can’t finish it within 10 minutes, don’t blame me.”

“Ne. Mianhae.” I took out my homework with my stationery. I shoved it toward ChunJi so that he’ll teach me each of the questions. I don’t know that ChunJi able to change me this time. I never had been this hardworking on study. I acknowledged that he mean everything to me.


I need some help... About the wish that ChunJi promise to grant for L.Joe, can you help me to think about what should L.Joe wish for.. But.. Other than wishing for ChunJi to be his boyfriend.. Because I thought of other ways for them to become a couple.. At first, I also thought that L.Joe should wish for ChunJi become his but then as I wrote in the Word, I forgot about the wish and thought of other ideas. And now I just gonna used that wish after they've already become a couple. So, what should L.Joe wish for after he and ChunJi already become a couple?