Don't forgive me then!!

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(L.Joe pov)

The second day of the fest and I still have nothing to do. So, now I’m at the rooftop thinking about ChunJi who had been avoiding me since yesterday. I don’t know what’s wrong with him. It just happened suddenly after I searched for him.

(Flashback)

After sitting for a while at the canteen, I decided to wander around the booths. Of course the first place I went was our class booth, to look for ChunJi. I went there excitedly to see him but when I arrived, he’s not even there. Isn’t he have to stay at the booth? But.. Where is him?

“Sunny..” I approached her who was now resting on the chair. She looked up at me. “Where’s Chanhee?”

“ChunJi? He excuses himself a while ago. And still haven’t come back.” she said. “It’s already 20 minutes and he’s not here yet.” She mumbled to herself as she looked at her watch. I exited the booth, looking around just to search for ChunJi. He might be gone to the other classes’ booth. I went to the booth that was next to us and got to know that’s Ricky and ChangJo class. Ricky was there but not ChangJo.

“Changhyun!” I called him whose busy arranging some stuffs and already looked tired.

“Hyung~” he left his tasks and went toward me. “I regret that I volunteered to do this.” He said.

“Then.. who asked you to volunteer?” I chuckled at his own mistakes. “By the way, do you know where Chanhee?” I asked him because our class’s booth is just next to each other and he probably met ChunJi.

“I think he went toilet. He went toward the building.”

“Thank you, Changhyun-ah… And.. Good luck..” I patted his shoulder before I made my way toward where ChunJi is. I hope he’s there. I made my way toward each of the toilet but he’s not there. I tried to call him but it’s weird that he’s not answering me.

When I was about to go to pass our class, I heard someone sobbed in our class. I creaked open the door slowly and saw ChunJi. He’s crying? But why? I rushed toward him and pulled his chin up, looking at his face clearly. “Chanhee-ah.. Wae?” I wiped his tears away with my thumb but he swatted my hand away. It left me speechless at his sudden change. He stood up from his seat, wiping his own tears with the back of his palm and about to leave me but I held him back.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!!” he yelled at me which left me confused and surprised at his madness.

“W-wae?”

“I don’t want to see you anymore! Don’t ever try to talk to me anymore!” his gazed is no joke, causing me to get fear through his gaze.

“W-what.. did I do wrong?” I approached him but he back away from me.

“Don’t act like you don’t know.”

“I-“

“I hate you! I really hate you now, L.Joe.” I left dumbfounded when he called me ‘L.Joe’ and not by my real name. He ran away from the class, leaving me there trying to process the whole things that happened. L.Joe? Even if he mad at me of something, he won’t call me L.Joe.

(End of flashback)

It’s still confusing me with the sudden things that happened. L.Joe? It’s strange for him to call me that.

“What happened, hyung?” I snapped out of my thought and turned around toward the source of the voice. He took his seat beside me and I turned back gazing away.

I heaved a heavy sigh. “I don’t know. I really confused.”

“Wae?”

“Jonghyun-ah.. Have you met Chanhee?”

“Of course. I met him yesterday and I met him today. So?”

“He won’t meet me.”

“Really?” he sounded like he’s not even shocked or even like he’s interested. I turned my head toward him and he had an expression that I can’t describe and somehow it looked like he knew something.

“You knew something, right?”

“No.”

“YA! Jonghyun! Won’t you help your hyung? Do you want Chanhee and I fight be in a bad term forever?” I urged him to tell me the truth and he look a bit hesitated.

“We saw you yesterday.” I hummed as a response and wanted him to continue. “I went to Chanhee hyung at his booth yesterday. He asked me to accompany him to the toilet and I agreed as I’ve nothing to do. But when we’re on our way, we saw you at the canteen. With a girl.” A girl? Kim Hyuna? “Chanhee hyung saw you gave her your jacket and even smiled and laughed with each other. Instead of going to the toilet, we went to his classroom. He’s crying hard. He thought that you like that girl.”

“I’m not. I just met her yesterday.”

“But you gave her your jacket. What’s that mean?” I can look through his eyes that he’s mad at me.

“Her clothes were all wet so I lend it to her for a while.”

“And why her clothes were all wet? Is it your excuses?” how can I told ChangJo all about that girl?

“I don’t know how to tell you but I’m telling the truth. I just knew her yesterday. And we’re not more than friend.

“Friend?! You’re kidding me?” his tone raised which shown that he’s mad right now. I can’t blame him for protecting ChunJi.

“Alright. I’m at fault. I need to meet Chanhee to explain it to him.” I stood up and headed toward the stair, leaving the rooftop.

“Don’t hope too much, hyung.. He’s not in a good mood.” ChangJo yelled which I clearly heard.

--

I went to search for ChunJi at the booth but it was fulled with crowded of visitors and I hardly get to see ChunJi. I squeezed myself just to get inside the booth. ChunJi was busy handling the visitors, smiling at them and done what he should do. I decided to wait inside the booth, watching over him until he’s done with the crowd.

About 15 minutes standing there, observing ChunJi, finally he done with the crowd and now about to take his seat to rest but he saw me and we stared at each other for a while. But his smile that was on his face just now faded and he even looked away from me. He took his seat without even looked at me for second times. I approached him, bending down I front of him but he didn’t even looked at me and just playing with his phone.

“Chanhee-ah..” his eyes didn’t left his phone when I called him. “Mianhae.. Jonghyun told me. Don’t misunderstand about yesterday. I just met that girl yesterday and nothing happened. We’re just friend.” Finally he looked at me but didn’t say anything so I guess he wanted me to explain more. “We’re just friend. Nothing more than that. Believe me. I only have you and only you. Chanhee-ah..”

“ChunJi.” Sunny called him and he stood up, getting back to his work without even answering me back. I followed him and stood beside him as he done his work. “YA! L.Joe! What are you doing here? If you gonna help, then help. Don’t just stand there.” Sunny yelled at me.

“Sunny.. Can I borrow Chanhee for a while?” I said and grabbed ChunJi’s wrist, leaving the booth without Sunny can replied me back. I brought him under the tree where we’re far from the booths. He swatted my hand away and crossed his arm on his chest, staring at me and didn’t even say one word.

“I don’t know how to make you forgive me but I’m seriously telling you the truth. She’s just a friend.” I held his arm, convincing that I’m telling the truth.

“What with the jacket?” he finally spoke up but through his eyes, I can see that he’s really mad.

“I lend it to her. She’s all wet so I think that she felt cold so I lend it to her.” I answered him honestly.

“Why must you’re the one that lend it to her? There’re many other guys that can lend it to her.”

“I don’t know but she approached me, asked to borrow mine. I can’t just leave her like that.”

“I saw all. You didn’t agree to her and leave her but then you went back to her. What’s that mean? You like her?”

“I felt guilty-“

“Guilty?” he looked annoyed at my statement but I’m telling him the truth.

“Ne! I’m guilty.. Can’t I go back to her and lend her my jacket? I’ve feeling too. Won’t you do the same thing? She felt cold and no one to help her and I was there so I should help her.” I half-yelled at him.

“I know. I know I should understand you but I’d not!!! I won’t forgive you.” he said seriously which now made me reached my limit.

“It’s just a jacket! I don’t expected that you’d be like this over the small matter. Fine.. Don’t forgive me then.” I felt mad now at him. Without even turning back, I left him there and made my way to my car, leaving the school. As it is school fest, it’s like not a school day so we allowed going back whenever. Aish..

‘What’s wrong with you, Byunghun?! What if Chanhee take my word seriously? But.. It doesn’t matter.. It’s his fault also.. I just lend my jacket to a girl and he freaked out over that small thing.’

I made my way to my house, trying to get some rest and forget about what’s been stressing me today.