Nightmare

Sorry.. I Love You too..

2nd update for today... :) :)


(ChunJi pov)

“Please~ Let me go.. Let me go..” I begged as I was being tied on a chair. A guy was observing me all the times without even saying any word. He looked really scary.

‘Byunghun-ah.. Where are you? Please save me.’ I prayed in my mind. Where’s L.Joe? Why aren’t he’s here with me? I just went away from him about 10 minutes and then someone made me unconscious.

“Are you searching for someone?” that guy approached me. I didn’t dare to look up at his face. “WHO ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR?!” he yelled at me but I just shook my head in denying. “Brave enough to lie?!” he kicked me on my stomach made me fallen down on the floor with the chair. It’s really hurt. It’s not enough for him as he took a wood and about to slam it on me.’

“AAAACCKK!!” my eyes wide open, waken from the nightmare.

“Chanhee.” L.Joe is beside me and woke up also due to my shout. I grabbed his hand, holding tight his hand as I felt scared right now.

“Don’t leave me.. Stay here.” I begged him. He stood up and took his seat beside me on the bed.

“I’ll not leave you.” he pulled me into his embrace, made me a bit calmer as I buried my face on his chest.

“That guy hit me.. It’s really hurt.” I trembled in his embrace, remembering about that guy. “I can’t forget it. It’s haunting me.”

“I’m here. I’ll sleep with you. Is it alright?”

“Ne..” I pulled away and move at the side a bit, giving him a space beside me. He laid me down before he followed suit and we’re facing each other. I moved closer to him and cuddle with him. “Can you stay like this until I wake up in the morning?” I looked up at him.

“Ne..” he pulled me closer and place a kiss on my forehead. I’ll be safe in his arm.

~~

“Byunghun-ah” I yelled for his name.

“Who are you calling? Your boyfriend? To save you?” that guy laughed at me as he cupped my face with one hand. “He can’t save you.” tears fall down my cheek as I felt something was put beside my neck. That guy places his pocket knife on my neck.

“P-please.. I-I’ll do anything.. P-please let me go..”

“Let you go?” I heard a girl’s voice approaching us. As she slowly come closer, I saw her face clearly. “Why? Surprised to see me?” she asked as she notice how shocked I was to see her and knew that she’s behind this.

“W-why? Why are you doing this?”

“To make you gone from this world and gone from L.Joe oppa life.” She said as she bend on her knee to match our eye level. “If you’re gone, then he’ll be mine.” I left speechless at what she said. Not that I can say ‘I’ll break up with him for you. So let me go.’. I’d not do that.

“L-let me go.”

“No!” she stood up and turned to the guy that was still holding the knife beside my neck. “Do it.” she instructed the guy. ‘

“BYUNGHUN!!” again I woke up, shouting with eyes wide opened. It’s the second time I woke up with the incident become my nightmare. But I felt save when a figure was lying down next to me. He probably too tired until he didn’t wake up when I shouted just now. It’s already morning as the room brighten up with the light of the sun. I snuggled closer to L.Joe, who’s still in his dreamland when I come closer.

I felt safe in L.Joe’s arm and somehow I felt I’m being protected. I looked up, staring at his sleepy face. I don’t want to get into sleep, feared that I’ll got the same nightmare again. Remembering about the nightmare, I unconsciously touched my neck which already put on a bandage. The pain was still there with the memory lingering in my mind.

“Chanhee.” L.Joe already woke up, looking down at me. “You woke up early.”

“Byunghun..” I hugged him, pulling him real close. “I dream of that incident again.”

“Again?” he caressed my back, calming me down. “You can’t be like this. You need to forget it.” he mumbled to himself. He sat up and got off from the bed.

“Wh-where are you going? Don’t leave me.” I held back his hand, didn’t let him to go anywhere.

“Let’s go.. I’ll take you for a walk.” He pulled me up from the bed. I got off from the bed while he took the wheelchair for me. I sat there with him pushing me from behind. We exit the room and headed outside the building. He brought me to the park near the hospital. A lot of patients walking around and took some fresh air.

“There.. There’s available seat.” I pointed toward the empty bench. He made his way, pushing me along toward the bench. He took his seat and facing me while I looked around the park. I breathe in and out the fresh air to calm down myself. I’ve been trapped for almost 5 days including the time I’m in the ward room.

“You’ll be discharge out tomorrow.” L.Joe told me.

“Ne.. Are we going back straight to Seoul tomorrow?”

“Ne.. Wae? You want to go anywhere?”

“No no.. I don’t want.. I want to go back.”

“Oh! The gifts that we bought for our parent, I already gave to them.”

“Really? Thank you for giving it to them.” I felt relief that they like our gifts.

“Do you know that the others also came?”

“Others?”

“Minsoo hyung, Niel, Changhyun and Jonghyun.”

“Really?” I snapped my head back to him. I didn’t know that the others also come.

“They help me to save you. That day where we find you, they managed to stop Hyuna.”

“I thought they’re police. I can’t look clearly, that’s why I can’t recognise them.”

“You’re too weak at that time. I’m sorry. I’m not strong enough to protect you.” he looked at me and his eyes showing that he’s feeling guilty toward me.

“You’re right.. You’re too weak.. Maybe I should dump you.” I joked around with him.

“What?! You dare to dump me?” he challenged me and I just simply nodded, trying to know reaction. “Fine… I’ll go now.” he stood up and walk away from me. I let him go because I know he’ll come back. He’s joking, right? I saw his back, walking away and didn’t turn back. Did he mean it? Just wait for a while. He’ll turn back. He didn’t and just walked away. Before he went further, I ran up to him. I stood in front of him, stopping him by opening wide my arm.

“You really go? You said you won’t leave me. You really want to go?” I hugged him as tight as I can to make sure he won’t move away. “I’m just kidding just now. Don’t leave me.” I looked up at him which made we both stare at each other.

“Aigo.. I won’t leave you.” he ruffled my hair and smiled at me.

“Then.. Why are you leaving me?”

“I’m just kidding.. I know you’ll stop me.”

“Bad guy.” I pulled away, hitting his arm in process as a revenge for deceiving me.

“But you love me.” he pinched my cheeks which made me winced in pain. I gave him a death glare while I rubbed my cheeks. “YA! Sit back at your chair. You can’t walk too much for today or else you won’t go back tomorrow.” He grabbed my hand, pulled me toward the wheelchair. I sat on it while he pushed me back to my ward room.

“Don’t ever leave me like that again.” I said to him, a little bit like a warning for him.

“Ne~ Sweetie~” that nickname. I miss that.

“Byunggie~” I called him back. He placed a quick peck on my cheek before proceeding with pushing me toward the room. I’m blushing with his action and moreover with some peoples passing by us just now. I lowered down my head, avoiding any stare with anyone.