Partner game

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(Niel pov)

I sat down on my seat, waiting for the teacher to enter our class. It’s our English period right now with Mr James. How I wish that the time flew fast so that I can rest at home without meeting ChangJo.

Mr James enters the class a few minutes later and stood in front of the class. “Our class today will be different.” He said, making all of us confused at what he said. “There’s wrong in the teacher assigned because I supposed to watch over one of the 2nd year class as Ms. Hana is absent today. So there’s a clash between this class and 2nd year so I decide to combine both of the class together for this period.”

“So that’s mean no study today?” one of my classmates asked Mr James.

“Yes. We will have our sport time with them.” the students cheered as there’ll be no study time for English today. “Now.. Let’s gather at the hall.” I stood up along with the other classmates, heading toward the hall. I’ve no mood to play at all so I just took a seat anywhere available. The 2nd year students haven’t arrived here yet but Mr James didn’t tell us which one of the 2nd years class will combined with us. But whoever it is, I’ve no mood to play. I laid my back on the wall, sitting on the floor, far from the other of my classmates.

“Niel! Come here. What are you doing there?” my seatmate, Junho, called me.

“I’m sleepy. You can play without me.” he approached me, bend down beside me.

“Are you alright? Want to go to the clinic now?”

“I’m fine. I just don’t have enough sleep. You can go join the others.”

“Alright. Have some rest.” He patted my shoulder before stood up and joining the other of our classmates. I lean my head on the wall, trying to get some sleep but the noise of the others disturbed me. So I just lean there with my eyes closed even though I can’t get my sleep. Not long after that, I felt someone nudged my arm a few times. I opened my eyes just to find ChangJo was beside me. I was taken aback in shocked that he was here.

“Jo-Jonghyun? Wh-what are you doing here?”

“For my class of course.” Then I realised that he’s from 2nd year and the class we supposed to combine with is their class. So Ricky must be here also with them. “Are you alright?”

“I’m fine. Where’s Changhyun?”

“There.” he pointed at Ricky who was happily playing with his classmates. Mr James haven’t arrived here yet as he went to his office for a while. “You look different hyung. What happened? You have problems?” he stares at me with concern eyes. If only he know that he made me like this.

“Nothing happened.”

“Alright guys! All of you gather here now.” thankfully Mr James calling us saved me from ChangJo. I stood up followed by ChangJo and gather with the others in front of Mr James. “Because I have to take care both of the class, we have to combine. So now I’ll let you guys to play any games. Any idea?”

“Let’s play basketball.” A guy said which I guess from the 2nd year class. There’re people deny and mostly are girls.

“It’s hard for girl. Choose other games.” Mr James said.

“Ah! What about we play a partner game. The partner need to save his other partner from getting hit with ball.” Our class president, Kris, suggested the games. The others agreed with it especially Ricky who was excitedly agreed with it.

“Alright. Choose your partner now.” the others all messing around, searching for their partner. Some of them get rejected and some got accepted. I just stood there, looking clueless even though I know what should I do right now. But I don’t know who to be partner with.

“Ni-Niel oppa.. C-can I be your partner?” There’s a girl from 2nd year class approached me, looking shy while asking.

“No! He’s with me. Mianhae Hyorin-ah.” ChangJo suddenly pulled my arm, getting closer with him while apologising toward the girl whose name is Hyorin. She went away, looking disappointed and it make me felt guilty.

“YA! I didn’t even say that I want to become your partner.” I turned to him, totally felt annoyed that he didn’t even asked me.

“You didn’t even protest when I said that to Hyorin.” It’s totally true. I didn’t even reject him when he said I’m his partner toward Hyorin. Instead, I just stood still, waiting for the girl to leave. “Now let’s get our place. We’ll win this game. I’ll protect you.” He said, grabbing my hand toward the place beside Ricky and his partner. He held my hand while I was standing behind me as he’s the one that’ll protect me. “Niel hyung. Hold me tightly.” He said while placing my hand on each side of his waist, clutching on his shirt.

As all of us stood at our own place, scattering around and avoiding the other teams. When the teacher blew the whistle, all of us start moving, avoiding the couple that have the ball in their hand. I clutched on ChangJo’s shirt tightly, didn’t want to part away from him and get hit by the ball. His left hand held my hand while we’re avoiding. As I followed him around, I didn’t realise that just 3 teams left, including us. I felt weak already and my view is getting blurry.

“Niel hyung. We almost win. We can do it.” he said, facing at the other 2 teams. I must bear for a while until we win this game. ChangJo look like he doesn’t want to lose. I can do it! I can hold for a while until the games end. I don’t want to make him worry. Please don’t faint now. I held on him tightly when he’s avoiding each time the ball thrown toward us. He succeeds at eliminated one team and now we’re left with 2 teams as the final round. I can’t hold anymore. My breath getting unstable and sweats already formed on me.

“J-jonghyun.” I hardly called him before my grip from clutching his shirt became weak and I fall on the ground. I saw ChangJo bend down beside me before it become blank.


I'll double update today.. So this is my 1st update today, so wait for the next update after this.. I download Runnina Man, Emergency couple ep 16,17,18 & 19, God's Gift ep 7,8 and Cunning Single Lady ep 9,10 today.. It's quite a lot and yet there're many shows yet to download.. But still while waiting, I update my fanfic..