I love you (ChangNiel)

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChangJo pov)

Today.. I’ve prepared everything. Since a few days ago. Especially for a special person in my life. I don’t know if he realised what I’m doing this for and what day, but I hope he like it.

Today is different. Different Saturday. We’ll usually hang out at my house but today, I’ve planned something so we’re having our date today. I went to his house at 11 o’clock and waited outside his house. After about 20 minutes waiting outside, he just got out from his house.

“Sorry.. I’m a bit late.” He approached me, apologising for his lateness.

“Forget it. Let’s go.” even if I mad, I can’t start a fight at this special day. I intertwined our fingers as we’re walking toward the bus stop. It’s already planned and today will be the most meaningful date, I guess.

“Where are we going?”  he asked while we’re still waiting for the bus.

“It’s a secret. You’ll be surprise.”

“Really? I hope so.” He sounded unconfident at my plan. But, just wait.. It’ll be a big surprise. The bus arrived 10 minutes later and we get in the bus, following behind the other passengers. We took our seat at the back as usual.

--

Because it’s almost lunch time, we went to a restaurant and it’s also a part of my plan. I’d wake up early today and went to ask for Ricky’s help. He willingly helps me as I said that I’m gonna have lunch with Niel at his family restaurant. Because of Ricky’s help, he accepted my request to let me cook, using the restaurant kitchen and it’s since this morning.

“I’ll order the food.” I said just to make sure Niel didn’t order anything. I’ve prepared all the meals and I just need to pretend to order the food I made. I told the waitress my list of order.

“Why don’t you let me to make my order?” he looked as if he’s sullen that he didn’t get to order his own food.

“Because I know what you want.”

“Whatever.”

“Are you mad?”

“No..”

“Then.. You want to go back?”

“YA! We just go out and you want to go back already? Are we having a date or not?” he looked seriously mad at me.

“Mianhae..” he got silent and since then we don’t talk and even if I tried, he would ignored me. This is not what I want for today. Just wait.. He’ll be fine after the lunch. I guess?

--

We went to arcade and cinema, slowly his sullen fading away. He’s now brightly happy everywhere and every time. After having fun watching the movie, it’s already almost 7p.m. and it’s getting dark already. This is the time I’ve been waiting. My plan is to waste a bit of his time for today and the last event is a surprise for him.

“Where are we going now?” he asked excited as we strolling along the street and we almost there.

“Surprise for you.” he looked at me confusedly but then just shrugged off, looking back on the front.

“Isn’t this the way to that park?”

“Ne..” it’s right.. I’m going to take him there.

“We haven’t gone there for a long time.” he linked our arm together, getting closer to me. After 10 minutes walking along the street, we arrived at the entrance of the park. I hope what I’d prepare will be done as what I planned. I intertwined our finger together before walking along the straight path.

“Wow~~” Niel got amazed as the light beside us lighten up one by one whenever we pass them. It’s what I planned. I chuckled looking at his reaction, totally amazed by the scenery beside him instead of looking in front.

“Niel-ah..” I called him as we already stopped at where we supposed to. I motioned him to look at the side with my hand and once again he got surprised.

“D-did you prepare this?” he looked at me, happiness filled his face. I nodded and went to the chair, pulling it out to let him sit down. He sat down and I went to take my seat across him.

“You like it?” I curious whether he really really like it, sincerely.

“Ne~ It’s pretty.”

“Do you remember that we prepare this for Chanhee hyung and Byunghun hyung?” we prepared like this before for ChunJi hyung and L.Joe hyung. It’s supposed for L.Joe hyung to confess to ChunJi hyung. Niel and I prepared the place for them.

“Ne.. So you prepared this for me? Why?”

“You seemed that you wanted this at that time. So I prepared this special for you.”

“Thank you, Jonghyun-ah..”

“Let’s eat first.” We’re having our dinner first before I done the next thing. “Niel-ah…” he looked at me while eating. “Our lunch today… I cooked it.” he stopped his action and looked at me in disbelief.

“You cooked? How?”

“I woke up early today just to prepare it for you. That restaurant is owned by Changhyun’s family. I asked for Changhyun helps.”

“Really? Thank you.. You don’t have to do that for me..”

“Anything for you..” he giggled and continue eating, looking down at his food. I guessed he’s blushing right now. Don’t want to disturbing him more, I continued to eat our dinner.

--

“Niel-ah..” both of us already done with our food. I called him while he’s looking around at every part of decorated park. He looked at me when he heard me. “Do you know what day is today?”

“Today?” he’s thinking hard but get frustrated when he didn’t recall any.

“Then..” I  bend down and took a box from beneath the table. I placed it on the table and took out a cake from the box. “Niel-ah.. Happy birthday.”

“Today is my birthday?” it’s looked like he doesn’t remember that today is his birthday. “I really don’t remember.”

“Happy birthday, Niel-ah.. I’m sorry if I just can celebrate it like this.”

“It’s better than nothing… I really like it.. Thank you, Jonghyun-ah..” he smiled genuinely. I placed the candle on the cake, lighting it up.

“Make your wish.” I said, letting him to make a wish before blow off the candle light. “What’s your wish?”

“I won’t tell..” he sliced the cake and took a whole bite of it, eating it deliciously. He sliced it for me also and even fed me, causing my face to get dirtied by his trick. I wiped it away with the handkerchief provided on the table while he’s eating the cake happily.

The cake almost finished by Niel and now he’s already full. Seemed like he’s tired and wanted to go back already.

“You want to go back?” he nodded and immediately stood up. I followed suit and grabbed his hand, getting out from the park. He linked our arm while he resting his head on my shoulder on our way home. “Tired already?”

“I’m full.”

“Oh!” I stopped, making him pulled his head up from my shoulder and looked at me confusedly. “Your birthday present.” I took out a mini box from my pocket and shoved it in front of him. I opened the box, making him surprised at the content.

“I-it’s pretty.” He squealed like a girl getting a gift but it seriously adorable. It’s a couple ring that I bought before I fetch him today. I took out a ring and insert it on his finger.

“I love you, Niel-ah..” I placed a peck on the back of his hand. He giggled while took another ring, insert it on my finger.

“I love you too.” Instead of what I did just now, he placed a quick peck on my cheek. But then, blushed by himself after what he did. He gaze on the ground as he’s getting shy at his own action. I pulled him into a hug, patting his head in process.

“I won’t leave you forever.. You’re the one and the only one for me. No one can separate us.”

“Jonghyun-ah.. Thank you for coming into my life.. You complete my life and it won’t be perfect without you.” we hugged along the busy street, didn’t care about the other peoples staring at us weirdly. But, it’s us. It’s our love matter and the others don’t need to be bothered how we love each other. We won’t ever leave each other and always together, facing any obstacles together and believe each other.

“You complete my life when I first saw you..” that’s what I thought all along. Niel complete my life when I first meet him at that park. Even though he’s not mine at that time and a complete stranger, I know he’s the one that I’ll love from that time till forever.


Thank for all the subscribers that keep reading my story until the end.. And all the voters also.. This is the last chapter for this fanfic.. It's ending already.. T.T... Even though I want to continue, I don't have time to surf internet frequently after this..

Thank you very much...