ChunJoe date

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChunJi pov)

Thinking about what happened yesterday really makes me felt like I’m the happiest person in the world. I’m arent’t dreaming right? It’s really happened right? The moment I opened my eyes in the morning, I saw L.Joe right in front of me. It’s really him right? I’m not seeing things right? I pinched her cheek just to make sure that I’m not dreaming right now.

“Ouch!!” he woke up and rubbed his cheek immediately. “Chanhee-ah.. Why did you do that?” I smiled at him as I’m happy that I’m not dreaming and it really happened.

“Good morning..” I greeted him happily and sat on the bed, followed by him.

“Morning sweetie~~”

I was surprised at the sudden name but blushed at the same time. “What with the sweetie suddenly?”

 “I know you like it. Sweetie~~~” he said while leaning his face closer which I immediately pushed it away as I got really shy right now. “Wae~~??”

“Go back to your house now. Get a bath.”

“I just woke up and you immediately want to kick me out?” he pouted and put on his sad face.

“We can meet after this.”

“After this? Let’s have a date after this.”

“Ne~~ But… go back first and take a bath immediately.”

“Ne~~ Sweetie~~”

“Stop calling me that.. It’s too cheesy..”

“But I love it..” he move from the bed and took his things before heading toward the door. “See you later..” he waved to me before exit from my room. I can’t hold it anymore. I screamed like a fan girl inside my mind. I stood out from my bed and headed to my bathroom, taking a bath. I need to get ready for our date now and dressed nicely.

--

“Where are we going after this?” L.Joe asked me while we’re having our lunch at the ‘P’ restaurant which was always my favourite place.

“We’d go to watch movie and then we went shopping and now we’re having lunch. I don’t know where we’re going next. Do you have any idea?” I asked him as I don’t know where else to go. I’ll be happy as long as I’m with L.Joe.

“Don’t you have a place you want to go?”

I stopped eating and thinking for a while. Did I have a place I want to go? “Oh!! I have a place I want to go. I wanted to go there but I always wanted to go there with you.”

“Really? Where?”

“I’ll tell you later. Finish our food first.” He nodded and both of us continued having our lunch comfortably and having a little talk and joke.

--

“So.. Where’s that place?” he asked me as he’s staring the car engine and leave the restaurant.

“I want to go to the beach with you. Watching the sunset together.” The car stopped at the traffic light and he immediately stares at me with a smirk on his face. “W-wae?”

“You’d been thinking to do that with me all this time?”

“W-what? NO!”

“Why don’t you just ask me before? We can always go before.”

“B-but.. I want to go with someone I love.” I said shyly, lowering my head down as I gaze on my lap.

“I’l glad I’m that person.” He suddenly pinched both my cheek, making me winced in pain and rubbed the spot that I thought turning red right now. “You’re too cute right now.”

“It’s hurt.”

“Ne ne..” he drove away from the traffic light as soon the light turn green. “Chanhee-ah.. I love you..” he said suddenly.

“Why suddenly?”

“Just because.. I want to tell you I love you.”

“I know.. And I love you too.” He smiled as bright as he can as I said that. “But. Byunghun-ah.. My car is still at Niel’s house. Shouldn’t we go there to pick my car?”

“Go tomorrow. Let’s have a nice date for today first.”

“Ne~~ Byunggie~”

“What? Byunggie?”

“You called me sweetie on this morning. So I thought that I should call you with other nicknames. Right Byunggie?”

“Ne~ Sweetie~” he said while holding my hand and gave a peck on the back of my hand which cause me to unable to hide the fact that I’m blushing right now. I pulled away my hand and face-palmed myself which cause him to chuckled at the sight of me, fanning myself.

--

We strolled along the beach while our finger intertwined each other, enjoying the beautiful scene of the place together. It’s the most things I ever wanted to happen in my life, being together with L.Joe and creating unforgettable memories.

“What are you thinking about?” L.Joe asked me as we’re arrived at the big rock and sat there together.

“I’m very happy today Byunghun-ah.”

“Me too.” I leaned my head on his shoulder while gazing toward the sea. “Chanhee-ah.. Since when did you start to like me?”

“Is it really important?” I move my head from his shoulder, looking at him seriously and he nodded his head. I leaned back my head on his shoulder. “I don’t know since when but I realise that I like you 5 years ago.”

“What?! 5 years?” he said in shocked, causing me to flinch and move my head from his shoulder. He looked at me in disbelief.

“Ne… I realise that I’d thought of you more than a friend back then but,….. I can’t tell you. I’m afraid that you’ll avoid me.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t realise about your feeling toward me.” he held my hand, giving a light squeezed. “And I’m sorry that I’m late to realise about my feeling toward you.”

“Ya~~ You don’t have to apologise. It’s alright. I’ll always wait for you.” he gave me a pecked on my forehead which made me smile at the action.

“Promise me you won’t leave me.” he said as he held out his pinky finger. I chuckled but eventually held out my pinky finger which both of us made our pinky promise.

“I promise.” He hugged me tightly as if he doesn’t want to ever let me go. “Byunggie~~ The sunset will be in half an hour. I can’t wait.”

“You really like it?” I nodded excitedly, looked like a little kid. “If you want to go here again, I willingly accompany you anytime.”

“Thank you Byunghun-ah..” I hugged him and stayed in his embrace while waiting for the sunset.

“Wait.. Where is the shoes I bought for you? I never saw you wore it.” L.Joe suddenly asked.

“I don’t want to wear it.”

“Wae? I thought you like it.”

I chuckled looking at his disappointment face. “I don’t wear it because I don’t want to get it dirty. I want to keep it forever.” He gave me a relief smile.

“But.. I hope you’ll wear it instead of keeping it.”

“Ne.. I’ll wear it someday. For you.” I smiled at him whom he replied back with a brighter smile than me. We enjoyed our date that day happily and the sunset makes it more romantic. We even take a few pictures together and put it as our phone wallpaper. After half an hour after the sunset, we gone back home after having a nice time together. We talked and joked about seldom things on our way home.

“Sweetie~ Bye..” L.Joe waved his hand at me as he’s already in front of his house door while I’m also in front of my house and about to enter when he suddenly called me. I chuckled at his sight but I waved at him back.

“Byunggie~ Good night.” I said and went inside my house after about 1 or 2 minutes waving at each other. It’s such a very meaningful date and also the happiest day for me.