Weekend

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(Niel pov)

“Hyung hyung.. Let’s watch movie.” I suggested L.Joe hyung. We’re having our date today on the weekend. Every weekend we would have our date but it last just for 3 weeks (3 dates) as we spend our time together almost every day. Sometimes we will spend with the others also or just stayed at home. And now we’re having our 4th date. He drove toward the cinema and we watched the latest horror movie which was suggested by him. I bought the popcorn and drinks while he bought the tickets. We made our way inside the hall and pick the seat at the back. After a few minutes, the movie start which at the beginning it start smoothly without any scary part but then in the middle I start to yelp in fear and clutched on L.Joe hyung shirt.

“Niel-ah.. Are you scared?” I ignored him and just hide my face behind his shoulder, peaking through his shoulder. The movie was about to end in maybe a few more minutes but I still in the same state, hiding my face behind L.Joe hyung shoulder. He held tight my hand. “Are you that scared?” he looked at me, which I nodded and clutched at his shirt tightly. He released my grip from his shirt and pulled my chin to look at him. “Want to me help you so that you’ll forget it?” I don’t know what he’ll do but I nodded as I think that I’ll remember about the scary part forever. He lean closer until our lips met each other. I gasp but I replied back with my hand wrap around his neck, totally forgotten where we were at. I broke the kiss, gasping for air and at the same time, the movie end and the light was on. People were making their way out of the hall while both of us sat still at our place. I tried to regain back what’d happened just now, which eventually made me blush hard. “Let’s go now.” he held my hand and made our way exiting the cinema toward his car.

I face-palmed myself, feeling myself get blushed. He drove us toward the restaurant to have our dinner together. I didn’t even say a word since the kiss because I can’t find any right word to blurt out.

We ordered our food and while waiting, he tried to start the talk. “Niel-ah.. Why are you just being quiet? Do I did something wrong?”

“No. It’s.. just.. that kiss.” I looked down, tried to hide myself from showing him that I blushed.

“Woo~~ So my Niel is shy~~ So cute.” He said, teasing me continuously even when we ate our dinner, he still continued teasing me.

“Ya~~ Stop it..” I finished my food after him and yelled him after that. Even when I’m eating, he still teased me.

“You’re so cute Niel-ah.. My Niel is so cute.” He pinched my cheek which made me winced in pain and slapped his hand. I rubbed the part he pinched lightly.

“Stop calling me that!” I whined at him, showing my protested. He ignored me and called the waiter, asking for the bill. He paid for it and I stormed out of the restaurant while he’s in the process of paying.

“Niel-ah.. Are you mad?” he grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

“I’m mad! I’m very mad!”

“Mianhae. You’re cute.”

“I said stop calling me that.”

“Alright. Let’s go. I’ll take you home.” He held my hand tightly, leading me toward his car and opened the car door for me like a gentleman, causing me to giggle at his sudden kindness. We arrived in front of my house with silent between us along the way. I was about to exit the car but he held my hand, stopping me. I turn around to look at him. “Mianhae. Don’t be mad at me. I’m really sorry.” he caressed my cheek while his other hand holding tight on my hand.

“Don’t tease me again. I don’t like it.”

“Ne.. Mianhae Niel-ah.”

“Ne. I’ll forgive you.”

“But.. Are you staying alone? Why’s your house so dark?”

“Oh.. Omma and appa probably went back to the hometown for a while. My brothers are maybe with them.”

“Then.. Can I sleep at your house?” he looked at me with a smirk at his face.

“NO! Enough. We have school tomorrow. I’ll go now.” I exit his car and waved my hand toward him before he drove away from my house.

--

I was doing my homework when at that time I realise that my pen inks totally finished. I need to done this homework or else I’ll get kill by Mr. Kim. I took my wallet, phone and the house key before heading out and lock the door. I made my way toward the bookstore that was not that far. I thought for a while that I should buy snacks while I was out here. I bought a few pens before my way toward the small mart a few store from the bookstore. I bought a few snacks and drinks for myself even though I just had dinner just now. I made my way back toward my house after getting with the entire thing I want.

I was getting near to my house when I heard chaos behind me. I turned around and saw a guy was being chased by a few other guys. I was scared and took a large step toward my house which was not that far. I arrived and unlocked it quickly. As I was about to enter, a person pushed me inside with him which was totally got me in shocked. I fall on the ground. My knees hit the floor very hard and made me hissed in pain.

“Mi-mianhae.” I turned around immediately, recognising that voice. The person who I want to avoid all the time. I tried to stand up but failed as it felt pain. He helped me standing up and lead me toward the couch, while he sat beside me. “Mianhae hyung. I was desperate just now.”

“You.. Are you the one getting chased just now?” I asked him.

“Ne.”

“Wae? What you did to them?”

“I don’t know them but a guy told me that he wanted to get revenge at me for turning down his sister.”

“His sister? Who?”

“I guess the girl that followed me that day. The one at the bus stop.” I remembered that day when he suddenly called me ‘Jagiya’.

“Then what will you do? Where’s your house? Can you go back now?”

“I don’t know. I live at the apartment alone.”

“So. Do.. you want.. to stay here?” I hesitated to ask him. But why did I ask him that? It doesn’t make sense that I allowed him stay here. I’m really out of my mind.

“Can I?” I totally insane right now as I nodded immediately. What a fool. I stood up but failed once again as I fell back on the couch. “Let me help you. Where’s your room?” he lift my left arm and slung it on his shoulder while his right hand wrapping around my waist. I told him where my room was at which he carefully brought me up stair.

He dropped me down on my bed slowly. “Thank you Jonghyun-ah.”

“Where can I sleep?” he asked me. I can’t let him sleep at my brothers room as they would really got mad later. If he sleep at the living room, I need to go get a blanket and a pillow for him but I’m not in a condition where I can wandered around the house, searching for extra pillow and blanket. I sighed and patted the space beside me.

“You can sleep here.”

“Seriously? But I can sleep at the living room.” he asked me in disbelief.

“I know but I can’t search for any extra pillow and blanket right now. My knees hurt you know.”

“Alright.” he moved to the side and sneaked below the cover that we shared. “Thank you for letting me to stay here hyung.” He said before closing his eyes. I stared at him and it was the first time I saw him up close. He has really pretty eyes, nose and that lips which eventually looking like he was smiling right now. I chuckled at his sight and turned my body facing him. I slowly drift into sleep.