Namsan Tower

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChangJo pov)

Nothing to do on holiday other than having a nice date with Niel hyung. His family are really nice which make me think of them as my family.

“Where will you two going for today date?” Niel’s mother asked me. I was waiting for Niel hyung in the living room while he’s preparing himself in his room. His father and older brother probably gone for work already which left the three of them at home.

“I don’t know yet.”

“Hyung.. Niel hyung really like doing couple stuff.” Bosung said to me. I gained interested at what he said as I’m not sure what to do for the date today.

“Couple stuff? Like what?”

“You know.. Riding a couple bike along the park. Or going to the place where famous for couples. And… He told me before that he really wanted to go to Namsan Tower.”

“Namsan Tower?”

“Ne.. The place where couples will attach the padlock to the fence at the N plaza.”

“Really?”

“Ya! Ya! What are you talking about? Talking bad about me?” Niel hyung who was just came from his room, approached us while glaring at us,wanted an answer from his question. “Won’t you tell me?”

“We’re not talking about you.”

“I hope so..” he rolled his eyes as if didn’t believe at what I said. “Can we go now?”

“Ne.. Then.. Eomonim.. We’re going now.” I said to his mother and headed outside with Niel hyung. He interlocked our arm together while walking along the street toward the bus stop.

“Where are we going?” he asked me as soon we took our seat on the bench at the bus stop.

“You’ll know later.” I took out my phone and search for the way to go to that place. I haven’t yet known the entire route in Seoul.

“What are you searching for?” he tried to take a peaked at my phone but I hide it quickly. “YA! What is it?”

“The place that we’ll go later. I’m searching for the route.”

“Why don’t you tell me? I probably know that place.”

“The bus arrived. Let’s go.” I quickly stood up to avoid answering him. We both entered the bus and sat at the back seat.

“I called Byunghun hyung yesterday.” Niel hyung said, starting our conversation. “He said he’s going to holiday trip with Chanhee and their parents.”

“Really? That’s good. Where did he say he’ll go?”

“Jeju-do. They went this morning and probably arrived already.”

“It’s nice to have two family having fun together.” I don’t know why but I somehow felt a bit sad. I haven’t gone meet my mother and sister yet. It’ll be fun if we still have father with us.

Jonghyun-ah.. Wae? Are you thinking about your family?” Niel hyung seemed like he can read my mind. “It’s holiday now. You can go meet you family.”

“Maybe next time.”

“When? Take chance of this holiday to visit you mother.” He looked at me as he hopes that I’ll agree to him. “How about I’ll go with you?” I was taken aback at what he said. He’ll go with me?

“Go with me?”

“Ne.. You’d meet my family and this time I’ll go meet yours. Can I?” he looked at me again with that full of hope in his eyes.

“I don’t know.” I looked away from him. I still can’t decide about this. Will omma accept him? Or noona? Aish.. Just forget about it for today and just have fun. “Niel-ah.. We’ve arrived.” I stood up and held his hand as we both got off from the bus.

“So.. Where are we going now?”

“We’ll take another bus.” We went toward the bus stop bench and wait for the bus. I just followed from what I search just now.

“Are we taking bus number 402?” Niel hyung asked me which made me flustered. It was supposed to be a surprise but it’s failed. “Are you planning it to be a surprised?” he asked after noticed the disappointed expression in my face.

“I guess I’m failed.”

“Mianhae.. I messed it.”

“It’s fine.”

“Oh! The bus arrived.” We stood up and entered the bus after a few peoples.

--

It took about half an hour to arrive at the Namsan. I haven’t been here before so I don’t know where to go. I just followed where Niel hyung go.

“You’ve never been here?” Niel hyung asked me as I’ve been following him.

“Ne.”

“Then what make you decide to come here?”

“Actually.. Bosung told me that you wanted to come here so I decide to come here today.”

“So that’s what you both talking just now….. Now.. Let’s have a date.” He said, linking our arm together. We took the cable car and it was my first time rode it. We took a few pictures when we’re in the cable car and observing the view from there. It’s really nice and will be a lot of fun after this. As we arrived, it was really fascinating with the extremely nice view from here. We can’t miss to take a picture from here with a really beautiful background of the city.

“Let’s go there.” I pointed toward the top of the Namsan Plaza, the Roof Terrace where thousands of padlock being attached at the fence. I held his hand in mine and made our way toward the place. We bought padlocks and wrote on our padlock anything we wished. “I’m done.” I said after I done writing on the padlock.

“Ne.. Can I see yours?” he asked me, pleading with his eyes. I gave it to him which made him blushed at what I wrote. ‘I wish we’ll be together forever. I Love You Niel. Jonghyun <3 Niel’

“Now.. Can I look at what you wrote?” he gave me his padlock. I smile at what he wrote. ‘I’ll always by your side. Niel <3 Jonghyun.’

“C-can we lock it now?” he said.

“Ne..” we went toward the fence where the padlocks being attached to. We locked our padlock together and attached it at the fence. “Here.” I gave him the key of my padlock while I took his key from his hand. “You’ll take my key and I’ll take yours. If you felt tired of me one day, you can take off my padlock.”

“YA!” he hit me on my arm which made me flinched at the sudden attack. “I won’t get tired of you. Why are you saying that word? You will leave me one day?” he sounded sad which I guess I made him misunderstood at what I said. I grabbed his hand and pulled his chin up to meet his eyes.

“I didn’t mean that. I won’t ever leave you.”

“Then don’t say word like that.”

“Mianhae…” I pulled him into my embrace and soothe him so that he’ll not burst into tears.

“Please don’t leave me.” I pulled away from the hug and grabbed on his shoulder.

“I promise I won’t leave you.” he lightens up a bit and his smile made me felt a bit relief. “Let’s have lunch now. I’m hungry.”

“Ne.. There’s a restaurant on the 1st level.” I followed where he lead me, toward the restaurant on the 1st level. There’re various dishes serves there and without waiting, we made our way toward where the food being served.

--

We went back to Seoul safely, using the same bus and now we’re walking back toward Niel’s house.

“Thank you for today, Jonghyun-ah.. I really love it.” Niel said happily with a really bright smile plastered on his face.

“Anything for you. As long as you’re happy.”

“And thank you for this cute little bear.” He said, lifting his phone and showed me the bear phone accessories I bought for him. Or actually for both of us. I also have the same one.

“Don’t lose it! I won’t buy a new one.”

“Ne ne..” as we both happily talked, we already arrived in front of his house. It was a bit sad to part today but we’ll be meeting again other day.

“Make sure to dream of me tonight.” I said which make him chuckled at my word.

“Ne.. You too.. Dream of me.”

“Go in first. I’ll go later.” I said to him. I wanted him to enter his house first before I can go back home. “Bye..” I waved my hand toward him which he replied back before he entered his house. With that, I made my way back toward the bus stop, heading back home.