Promise..

Sorry.. I Love You too..

Second update for today..


(ChunJi pov)

“WHAT?!” Niel freaked out as I told them clearly about something that I also just knew. “She like Byunghun hyung?”

“I just knew it from Sunny, my classmate.”

“It makes sense if she planned to get close to Byunghun hyung.” ChangJo told which I agreed to it.

“So.. What should we do now?” I asked both of them.

“Just stick to our plan. We need to save Byunghun hyung from that girl. She’s dangerous.” Niel said as we got really worried about L.Joe now. I hope that girl doesn’t have a bad attention toward L.Joe. “Now.. Let’s done our plan.”

“Where’s Changhyun? I thought he said he’ll be here soon but 10 minutes already passed.” I complaint as Ricky is late. Ricky is part of our plan also so we need him.

“He’s coming.” ChangJo said as he pointed toward Ricky who’s running toward us. He entered the car and sat at the back with ChangJo.

“Mianhae, hyung.. Am I too late?” he was panting hard from running here.

“You’re just a bit late. But.. It’s fine.” Niel said.

“So.. What should I do?” Ricky leaned forward and all us facing each other, ready to explain the plan.

“You and Chanhee hyung will go to the ‘D’ restaurant. That’s the place where that girl always goes after school with some of her friends, maybe. I’m not sure if they’re really her friends or not. But, we need to totally observing her so that if she met Byunghun hyung, at least Byunghun hyung wouldn’t be in any danger.” Niel explained.

“Oh! When I was on my way here, I think that I saw a girl enter Byunghun hyung’s car when he was about to leave the school gate.” Ricky said which made me felt a little bit unsecure about L.Joe. What if she would do something bad to him?

“Wh-what if she do something bad to Byunghun? I don’t want it to happen.” I felt restless thinking about L.Joe.

“Should we tell him the truth about that girl?” Niel asked me.

“We should! We should! I don’t want him to be in danger. He must know.” I immediately agree and started my car, heading out of the school.

“Hyung.. It’s no need to rush.” ChangJo tried to calm me but it wouldn’t work for me now.

“How about the plan just now?” Ricky asked.

“THERE’LL BE NO MORE PLANS!! What if she planned something bad to Byunghun? Byunghun is more important. I don’t want anything happen to him.” I blurted out my frustration and unsecure feeling that I have now.

“Hyung.. He’ll be alright.. Maybe she just want to talk with him. Calm down. We’re gonna got into accident if you drive like this.” Niel tried to calm me down and which I tried myself to slow down. “He’ll be alright.” Niel said which I tried to stay positive and hope he’ll be alright. Maybe that girl just wants to hang out with him. I hope so.

“That’s Byunghun hyung’s car.” I quickly searched for his car where Ricky pointed and it was parked outside a restaurant. Thankfully there’s an available parking space and I rushed to park my car there. I quickly went out and headed inside the restaurant, searching for L.Joe and ignored the others yelling my name. I started to get worry and this feeling is getting more uncontrollable. As I looking around, I felt someone touched my shoulder which I immediately reflected back by turning around.

“Byunghun!” I must be totally over-worried just now which I immediately hug him with a relief feeling.

“Wae?” he pulled me away and bend down, looking straight at my eyes.

“W-who are you with?” even though I knew the answer, I just wanted to make sure.

“No one.” He answered without any hesitation. Is he lying or not? I looked at him, unsure if his answers. “But why are you here?”

“I’m worried about you!!” I lightly hit his chest, letting out my frustration but he gripped my wrist from hitting him.

“Wae?”

“Hyung!!” without I can answer L.Joe, the others appeared with worried on their face.

“What happened?” L.Joe looked at us confusedly.

“Can I talk with you later?” I looked at L.Joe which he nodded with confused look on his face. “I’ll send you guys back first. Byunghun-ah, can I see you later? At my house?” he nodded once again. With that we went to my car, leaving L.Joe alone or maybe not. I’m not sure if he’s with that girl or not. I drove away from the place and sent the others back to their house and now just left with Niel.

“Hyung.. How’s the plan?”

“Niel-ah.. I think I don’t want to do it. Revealing about that girl is probably danger. I just want Byunghun back.”

“But.. She needs to realise her mistake and make sure that she regret what she’d done.”

“I know. I also want her to get repay for what she’d done before.. But.. What if she won’t ever change and she’s targeting Byunghun?”

“Alright.. Then what will you gonna do?” I guess he gave up persuading me to continue the plan.

“I’ll tell Byunghun about that girl so that he’ll avoid her.”

“I hope you two getting back again.”

“We will.” We finally arrived at Niel’s house. I felt sorry somehow toward him for ignoring about the plan. “Niel-ah.. Mianhae.. You planned really hard but I ignored it. I’m sorry.” I said before he got off from the car.

“It’s fine.. I didn’t give up, hyung. If you change your mind, we can do it immediately.”

“Thank you and sorry.”

“I’m going now, hyung. Good luck and make sure to get back together with Byunghun hyung.” He said as he got off from my car and waved his hand.

“I hope so.” I said back and waved back my hand before drove away, heading toward my house where L.Joe is probably waiting for me. After half an hour, I already arrived in front of my house. L.Joe probably already waiting for me as his car was there. I rushed out of my car and headed inside my house. L.Joe was already waiting for me on the couch. He has a key to my house and I also have his house key since a few years ago but we rarely just entered each other house even if we have the key.

I took my seat beside him which is a little bit far as we haven’t yet to solve our problems and somehow awkward atmosphere lingering between us.

“So.. What do want to talk about?” he broke the silence between us as he stared at me which made me nervous at his stare.

“I-I’m.. s-sorry.. “ I said while gazing on my lap, clasping my hand together as I felt the nervousness. I can’t gather my courage to look at him so I just spoke without even looking at him. “I’m sorry.. I’m at fault. I’m mad at you because you lent your jacket to a girl that you just only know for a day. I’m scared that I’ll lose you. This few days, I really can’t get you out of my mind. I know it’s wrong to try forgetting you but the feeling of you don’t want to meet me anymore keep tingling me. But.. I know I can’t live without you.” I paused, wanted to hear any response from him but there’s nothing. I looked up slowly at him and which our eyes met. But he didn’t even say anything and I can’t even describe his expression. “C-can.. we.. get back together?” I bravely asked him. I looked back down as I avoid his gaze. Suddenly, he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug which his arm totally holding my body tight.

“We’ve never break up and there’s no need to ask that. We’re always together.” He said next to my ear which I can felt his breath. I felt relief hearing his answer which I immediately hug him back. After a few minutes passed, he pulled away and looked straight at me. “But.. What happened just now? At the restaurant.. Won’t you tell me?”

“Are you sure you’re going to the restaurant alone?” I asked him as I was still unsure about that.

“Ne.. Wae?”

“You aren’t lying right?” he nodded confidently. “Changhyun saw that girl entered your car as you about to leave the school. You aren’t going out with her?”

“Oh!.. Ne.. It’s right that she rode in my car but I didn’t go to the restaurant with her.”

“Then?” I asked him to continue.

“She said she wanted to say something to me so I let her ride in my car. But.. what she’d said surprising me. She asked me to be her boyfriend.”

“WHAT?!” I freaked out immediately. “What’s wrong with her?”

“But.. Of course I rejected and without any hesitation I just got her off from my car.”

“Aren’t you’re being too mean? Leaving her alone at the street.” Somehow I felt pity at her.

“YA!! Do you want me to accept her or leaving her alone?” he looked annoyed at me but I found it funny which I chuckled at his expression but stopped when he totally looked serious.

“Thanks for always waiting for me. I thought that you’d be tired waiting for me to forgive you.” I leaned my head on his shoulder while hooking our arm together.

“It’s because I love you too much.” He said while caressing the back of my hand.

“Byunggie~ I haven’t use my wish yet.”

“Tell me your wish then. I’ll grant it.”

“Promise me that you won’t ever leave me and always be together with me.”

“Is that your wish?”

“Ne.. You would grant it, right?”

“Even if you didn’t wish it, I would always stay with you. I would never leave you.”

“Promise me.” I said as I held out my finger which he held our his out and we made our pinky promise.

“I’ll promise.” He said before placing a kiss on my forehead. I was relief that we get back together. But I still haven’t told him yet the truth about that girl. I think I’ll tell him tomorrow maybe.