I Love You (ChunJoe)

Sorry.. I Love You too..

4th update for today.. One more chapter for today.. (27/05/14, 5:13p.m.)


(Chunji pov)

“Chanhee..” I just arrived at my house but before I get to open the door of my house, L.Joe stood behind me. I hesitated whether to ignore him or just talk to him. “Sweetie~” at last, I turned around faced him.

“Wae?” I made myself to sound cold at him and with a cold expression.

“Can we talk?” he carefully asked me. I turned around and opened the door, asking him to enter also. Actually, my parent isn’t at home for two days including today. So, I was all alone and usually L.Joe would accompany me but I didn’t ask him.. yet.. I closed the door before heading to my room to place my bag.

“YA!! Why aren’t you coming?” I shouted from my room door as I noticed he’s still down stair. I’m too lazy to going back down. I changed my clothes just before L.Joe entered the room. I sat on my desk, taking out my homework.

“Chanhee-ah.. Why don’t you talk to me?” he sat on the bed while I’m at my desk.

“Because I don’t want.”

“Wae? What did I do?”

“Nothing.”

“You’re lying. You won’t be like this if there’s nothing wrong.” I stopped writing at his word.

“Then.. I think you’re lying.. Don’t you know if there’s something wrong?”

“Then tell me.. I don’t know.”

“You don’t know?! So funny.” I put down my pen, calming down myself but still haven’t had the desired to turn around.

“I really don’t know.” now it’s getting me. I turned around, facing him with madness control over me.

“YOU DON’T KNOW?!”

“C-chanhee..”

“THEN! Tell me who’s the one betraying me? Tell me who’s the one that have fun? Tell me who’s the one that disappointing me? Tell me who’s the one that done something on the bed with a girl?” I busted out my anger. His eyes widened but he didn’t answer anything. I stood up and pulled him up from the bed, grabbing his collar. “IT’S YOU! Lee Byunghun!”

“Ch-chanhee.” He pushed away my hand that was grabbing his collar and in swift pulling me into his embrace. I struggled to get out from his hug but at last, I gave up and cried eventually.

“You disappoint me. I hate you.” I hit his chest a few times, like a crying girl.

“H-how you know that?”

“I saw the pictures. She showed that to me.”

“I’m sorry, Chanhee-ah.. I really don’t have any attention to do that with her.”

“I know.”

“You know?” he pulled away, wiping the tears on my cheeks.

“That’s why I’m mad at you. I know you want to save me but I don’t like that way.”

“Mianhae.”

“I hate you.”

“Is that why you ignored me whole day? Because of this?” I nodded a few times. “But.. Why now? If she showed it to you, then you must mad at me since you woke up.”

“Because I want to.”

“You’ll forgive me?” he pulled my chin up, looking straight through my eyes.

“Is that girl satisfying you?”

“YA! Why are you asking about that?” he looked annoyed at my question.

“Answer me!”

“No!”

“Really?” I looked at him in disbelief even though I trust him. He nodded a few times, sure that he’s answering the right one. “Then, I’ll make sure you’ll forget about her.”

“How?” I smirked as I pushed him hardly, made him fall on the bed. I fall on top of him and he’s got the shocked expression.

“I’m greater than her.”

“Really? I’m waiting.” He knew what I mean and now challenging me. Without thinking twice, I captured his lips, moving our lips together. It’s getting hotter from time to time. That’s night where the punishment toward L.Joe would end in just a matter of time.

--

“When will your parent come back?” L.Joe asked as we’re cuddling on the bed, covering with the blanket over us.

“Tomorrow night.”

“So, I’ll stay here tonight.”

“Of course.”

“If only I didn’t come here, you’ll be alone tonight.”

“But you came.”

“I shouldn’t have come.” He said as he sounded he’s regret about it.

“YA!! I don’t like being alone.” I pouted, disappointed at his word.

“Aigo.. Just kidding.. I’d always here for you.” he ruffled my hair, making me snuggled closer to him.

“Byunggie~ I haven’t told you something.”

“What’s that?”

“When you’re with me, I didn’t have the nightmare. But when you’re not beside me, it’s haunting my mind.” 

“Then, I’ll sleep here with you every day.”

“No! You have your own house. What will your parent say later? Just sleep at your house.”

“I’ll tell them. It’s not like our house is that far.”

“But.. Still.. You can sleep at your own house.”

“YA! YA! Stop fighting with me. I’ll settle with my own parent about this. As long as it’s good for you, I’ll do anything.”

“I hope you’re not getting scold by them.”

“They won’t.”

“Byunggie~” I looked up at him as he also stared at me. “I love you. I love you so much.” He giggled at my confession and smiled as wide as he can.

“I love you too.”

“You promise me that you won’t leave me, right?” I asked him and he nodded confidently. “Then, don’t ever leave me alone anywhere. I can’t live without you. We’ll be together forever, right?”

“Ne.. Forever.. I also can’t live without you. You’re my life.”

“I love you.. Really really love you.”

“I love you too.. Much more than you love me.” I giggled at his word. He placed a kiss on my lips for a short time. “Let’s sleep. We’ve school tomorrow.”

I’m very happy that I’m here with L.Joe and also for all my entire life. The fact that we’re a couple, surprising me at first as we’re just a best friend. But then, the feeling that I’d been keeping for a few years, finally being accepted by him. I love him. I really love him. There’ll be no more obstacles that’ll be parting us but if there are, we’ll face it together with the strength of our love.

‘I love you, Sweetie~’

I love you, Byunggie~’

We’ll be together forever and won’t leave each other. That’s our promise.


 

This chapter is ending for ChunJoe.. Next will be ChangNiel.. TT.TT... :'(