"Bring him?"

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChunJi pov)

The thought of the date yesterday already make me smile early in the morning. I got a text message from L.Joe early in the morning when I was about to enter my bathroom.

‘Morning sweetie~ Did you dream of me? Hehe… By the way, I’ll wait for you. We’ll go to school together.’ I smiled at the message. I put back the phone on the desk and went to take a bath. It took me about 10 minutes shower and another 10 minutes to wear my school uniform, styling my hair and put some cologne. With that, I went toward the kitchen after grabbing my bag.

“Morning omma, appa.” I greet them happily as the smile from this morning still plastered on my face.

“Why are you smiling like that? Is there something good happened?” omma asked me while she took her seat in front of me, handling me my breakfast.

“Do you have girlfriend?” I looked at appa as he said that.

“Is it true? You have girlfriend? Who is it?” omma excitedly asked me as it look like the great news she ever heard.

“I have someone.. but…” I eye both of them before continued. “It’s not a girlfriend…”

“Not a girlfriend? What do you mean?” appa sound a bit mad through his tone but I tried to gather my courage to tell them.

“It’s a guy.”

“What?! GUY?!” appa raised his voice at me, which made me felt nervous and eyes fixed on the table. “Who’s he?”

“Yeobo.. Don’t need to raise your voice.” Omma tried to make appa calm down. She held my hand which was on the table. I raised my head to look at omma. “It’s alright Chanhee-ah. It’s your choice to like whoever you want even that person is a guy. Omma support you.” omma flashed me with a smile which made me felt a bit relief.

“You support him?”

“It’s his choice.”

“Appa mianhae.”

“Alright. Bring that guy here to meet me one day.” Appa said.

“Bring him? Wae?”

“I have to talk to him so that I can make sure that he can take care of my only son. I don’t want my son to get hurt.” Appa said which made my heart felt calm. I stood up and gave appa a hug.

“Thank you appa. I’ll bring him here one day. He won’t hurt me appa.”

“I hope.”

“I need to go to school now. Goodbye omma appa..” I waved my hand toward them I went outside my house just to meet L.Joe who was already waiting for me in front of my house.

“Sweetie~” he stood up from the stairs and approached me. “I miss you.”

“Ya! We just met yesterday.”

But I miss you already.”

“Whatever. Let’s go to school now.” we went inside his car, heading toward the school. I decided to take my car at Niel’s house after the school.

--

We made our way toward the canteen happily as our finger intertwined with each other. Some of the students glare at us and some just ignore it as like that we actually acted like this before. The others already gather at our usual table, talking happily about something. We both took our seat beside CAP hyung with L.Joe at the center.

“What happened last night? Where did you two go?” CAP hyung started the talked with us. I eyed L.Joe as I don’t know what to say.

“Did something good happen last night?” Niel gave us a sheepishly smile.

“N-no.” I nervously stated to them. I felt shy to talk about last night.

“Byunghun hyung.. What happened? Won’t you tell us?” ChangJo asked L.Joe which I felt amazed as I thought that they’re not close. And now they look friendly.

“Something good happened last night.” L.Joe stated as his hand held my hand which was under the table.

What’s that hyung? You make me really curious.” Ricky looked very inpatient to hear about it.

“We.. Me and Chanhee… Already became a couple. Since last night.” There’re a gasped from them and even a squealing voice from Niel as if he’s shipping both of us.

“Congrats hyung.. Finally you two are together.” ChangJo said.

“Thank you Jonghyun-ah.”

“Congrats Byunghun hyung. You didn’t even tell me that person you like is Chanhee hyung.” Niel showed his disappointed face toward L.Joe which earned a chuckled from him.

“You never asked me.”

“But you have to thank me and ChangJo for last night.”

“Last night? Wae?” I asked Niel. I didn’t get what he mean by.

“Las-“

L.Joe cut Niel word immediately. “Last night at the park.. Actually it’s not me that prepared it. It was Niel and Jonghyun work. They made it for us. Mianhae for lying about that. I didn’t prepare the place.”

“It’s not you?” he nodded. I’m not mad about it at all as the place isn’t that important. What important is that he’s confessing toward me yesterday.

“Do you like it Chanhee hyung? Me and Jonghyun really diligently prepared it for both of you.”

“I like it. It’s so pretty.”

“But.. I’m curious about something. Why didn’t you two date a long ago? You two have been together almost everyday.” CAP hyung said.

“I didn’t realise back then that I’ve feeling for him.” L.Joe stated.

“Then Chanhee hyung? You don’t realise also?” Ricky asked.

“I realise a long time ago but I can’t confess. We’re a best friend since then.”

“You two look so good together. And so sweet.” Ricky stated as he squealing at both of us.

“Thank you for your comment. We really~~ look good together.” L.Joe stated as he pulled me closer to him.

“Oh.. Byunghun-ah.. My father wants to meet you. When will you have time?” I said to him in a low voice which only both of us can hear. The others are busy talking with each other.

“Meet me? Wae?” he looked a bit nervous as his embrace loosen up.

“He said he want to talk with you. I’d told them that I’ve boyfriend but haven’t told them yet that you’re that person… So.. Can you go?”

“N-ne.. I.. I’m surely will go.” he stuttered which I caught him being nervous. “He won’t mad at me right?”

“I don’t know yet.” I chuckled at his expression which looked in fear and full of anxious. “Don’t worry. He won’t get mad.”

“I hope so.”