Weird!

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(L.Joe pov)

I woke up a bit early today and I don’t know what had gotten into me these days. I took a bath, preparing myself for school and with that I headed out of my room.

“Oh! Byunghun. You woke up early today.” Omma said to me as I went to the kitchen for the breakfast. I took a seat at the chair, waiting for my breakfast. “What happened? Is it something special today?”

“Wae? I just wanted to wake early today.”

“Really?” she asked me curiously as she look like she didn’t believe me. I shrugged off and start having my breakfast as soon omma put it on the table, tea and fried noodle. “Don’t you wait for your father?”

“I need to go early.”

“Why don’t you tell me Byunghun-ah? Omma want to know too.”

“Nothing special, omma.”

“Alright. But tell me what happened yesterday. Chanhee’s omma told me that Chanhee cried yesterday.”

I stopped eating, trying to chew all the food before answering omma question. “Th-there’s misunderstanding. Don’t worry. It solve now.”

“Really? That’s good.”

“Omma. I need to go now. Bye.” I took a last sip of my tea and bid goodbye to omma before heading out of the house. But I didn’t go to school immediately because I’m waiting for ChunJi outside of his house. I fist my hand together and tried to hold the cold weather. It’s really cold and I thought I’m freezing right now. I sat on the stair, embracing myself to keep warm. A few minutes later, the door opened and I immediately stood up and turned around, revealing a surprised ChunJi.

“B-byunghun. What are you doing here? Aren’t you go to school?” he closed the door and approached me.

“I.. I’m.. wa-waiting.. for.. you..” I stuttered as it was very cold.

“YA! How long did you wait?”

“Maybe 7 or 8 minutes.” I giggled at the end, tried to make him calm down.

“How can you smile right now? It’s cold and you might caught a cold later.” he said, grabbing my hand and blow air to it to make it warm.

“I.. I want.. us.. go.. to school.. together.”

“Alright alright. We’ll talk later. But ride in my car alright? You can’t drive if you’re trembling like this.” He pulled me toward his car, opening the door for me and went toward his driver seat. He took something from the back seat which was a pair of glove and a scarf. He handed it to me. “Wear this. How can you didn’t wear glove in this cold weather?” I took it and wore it immediately, which slowly I felt warm. He started his car and departed toward our school. “Pabo! Why don’t you just knock on my door and called me? Why are you waiting in the cold? And why do you want to go to school together with me?” he really sound mad at me and straight asking me questions.

“I don’t want to disturb you because I thought it’s too early for you to come out. I don’t care about the weather. For the last question, I miss going to school with you. We used to go together before and I really miss it.”

B-but.. Niel? Aren’t you going with him always?”

“Not anymore. It’d been about a few weeks that he asked me not to pick him up and send him back as he said he don’t want to trouble me.”

“Ooh~” he said without any other word. It became silent between us and it’s the first awkward time for me with him.

I break the silent by asking him question that I’m really curious right now. “Chanhee-ah. You.. aren’t going together with ChangJo?”

“No. But maybe sometimes.” I nodded and there’s no attention of me to continue asking him about ChangJo. Once again there’s silent between us which I guess an awkward silent.

--

There’s something wrong with me now. Weird!! Weird! I’m weird now! I can’t take my eyes from ChunJi through the lesson time. It’s not that I never seen his face closely but when I stare at him this time, it’s different. As I kept staring at him, I can’t take my eyes from him. I wanted to continue looking at him. Why am I acting like this? This is wrong! Really wrong!

“Byunghun?” I didn’t realise that he just looking back at me with confused eyes. “There’s something on my face?”

“No. Nothing.” I turn my face, looking in front. I’m crazy now. I need to calm down myself for now. I stood up from my seat. “Ms. Lee.. Can I go to the toilet?”

“Alright. Be faster.” She said and I immediately exit the classroom, heading toward the toilet. I

‘What happen to me? I never felt awkward with Chanhee. I must be crazy right now.’ I thought along the way toward the toilet. I didn’t do anything other than looking through at my reflection on the mirror. I didn’t look sick at all but what is this feeling? I messed my hair, shook my head from side to side, telling that this is not right and stormed my feet a few times. I really look miserable right now.

“Byunghun hyung? Are you alright?” I stopped my action and turned to look at the owner of the voice whose belong to ChangJo. I arranged back my messy hair and tried to look normal. “Hyung?”

“W-what? What are you doing here?”

“Of course I’m going to do my business. What would I be here?” I forget that I’m at the toilet right now. He went doing his ‘business’ while I look at my watch. There’s only 3 minutes left until break time so I think I’ll need to wait for 3 minutes in here.

“Hyung~ You won’t enter the class?” he stood beside me, washing his hand while looking at each other through the mirror reflection.

“Not your problem.”

“Byunghun hyung-“

“YA! Don’t call me with my real name! We’re not that close. I call you ChangJo so just call me L.Joe.” I looked at him seriously.

“Alright. L.Joe hyung~” he said and both of us stood there in silent. Why he still here by the way?

“Why aren’t you going back?”

“I’ll wait until break time.”

“Follower.” I murmured.

“What? I can hear it. I’m not following you hyung. I’d plan it before you.” He said. Once again there’s silent between us. I look at my watch and felt that 3 minutes are so long.

“So..” I tried to break the silent by asking him question that I’m curious. “You and Chanhee…. Fine?”

“Fine?”

“I mean…. You two..” I lost at word immediately and felt wrong by asking him this question. “Nevermind. Forget it.”

“Are you curious about us?”

“No!”

“We’re fine. No problem between us. Still loving each other.” I just nodded at his question, sealed my mouth from asking any further question. “Are you caring about Chanhee hyung right now?”

“What?! No!... Yes of course! He’s my best friend!”

“Really? Just friend?” he looked at me suspiciously.

“Of course.” I sighed in relief when the bell rang which I immediately leave the toilet and went toward the classroom back, wanted to go together with ChunJi. Ms. Lee already left and my classmates are leaving the classroom and lastly to go out is ChunJi. I rushed toward him and locked our arm together.

“YA! Don’t scared me like that.” He seemed shocked with my sudden appearance. I chuckled at his surprised look. “Why are taking a long time in the toilet?”

“Just having some problem.”

“Wae? Are you sick anywhere? You have stomach-ache? Did you vomit? Or you faint?” he stopped in his track, holding my shoulder. His caring toward me totally makes me smile at that time. I held her hand which was on my shoulder.

“I’m fine. Nothing happened. Don’t worry about me.” I intertwined our finger and continued our way toward the canteen. I notice that he’s staring at me along the way which I turned my face to look back at him. He moves his gaze away from me, straight looking in front. “Aigo.. You’re such a good friend. Thanks for caring about me.” I ruffled his hair with the other hand as we’re walking hand in hand. I don’t know his reaction after that as he looked down while walking and almost bumped into other students which I pulled him closer to me.