Kiss~

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChunJi pov)

A week of holiday already passed and which mean we need to go to school. I woke up lazily as I sat on the bed idly before I decided to take a bath. After done with shower, wore my school uniform, styling my hair, put some cologne and not to forgot about the bracelet which I wore it every day, I headed down stair with my bag slung over my shoulder.

“Omma~ Appa~ Morning.” I greet them as usual and took my seat. We have usual talk in the morning while having the breakfast.

--

“Hey guys..” L.Joe greeted the others as we arrived at the canteen, where we usually at before class start.

“How’s your holiday, Chanhee hyung?” Ricky asked me. I haven’t even yet to answer him as he continued talking. “I went to Japan with my family. It’s really great, hyung.. I went to many places.” He said excitedly to us even through his expression. “I went to Jigokudani Monkey Park. I can’t believe I can see monkeys there bathing in the hot spring. Oh!... I also went to Tokyo Tower at night. It’s really beautiful. You all should go there one day.” He can’t stop telling about his holiday trip which all of us can’t even responded him back.

“Yoo ChangHyun!!” he shut up as soon L.Joe yelled his name. “I thought you asked Chanhee about his holiday. But you didn’t even let him to say anything.”

“Really?” he looked at us as like he didn’t remember that he did that. “Mianhae hyung.. Then.. How’s your holiday again, Chanhee hyung?”

“Byunghun and I went to Jeju-do with our parents… There’s nothing special but…” I opened my bag and took out 3 boxes and put it on the table.

“What’s that?” Niel asked me.

“We bought it for us. Bracelets. There’s name carve on it.” they opened the box and each of them took one and same goes as me and L.Joe.

“Teen Top?” CAP hyung asked me.

“I thought about it a long time ago. I want to name us Teen Top.” I looked at them with hope that they’d like it. “Is the name bad?” I asked as there’s no response from them.

“I like it, hyung.” ChangJo said as he wore the bracelet. The others also wore it and I did the same too.

“Nice name, Chanhee.” CAP said, smiling at me. I replied him back with a grateful they like it.

“I told you. We all will like it.” L.Joe said as he held my hand that was on the table.

“Oh! Wait! Why both of you has another bracelet?” Niel said as he pointed at the other bracelet on our wrist.

“It’s ours. Couple bracelet.” L.Joe said.

“Hyung~ I want to see what’s written on it.” Ricky whined as he looked at us. I shoved my hand forward and let him see the name written on it. “ChunJoe? Is it….. ChunJi.. LJoe?” he looked at us curiously.

“Ne..” I said as I nodded my head. They wooed at us which made me felt a embarrassed at the situation. “Stop it.” I tried to stop them but L.Joe didn’t even tried to stop them instead he chuckled beside me.

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” they chanted at us which made me totally in embarrassment. What with the sudden kiss thing? I shook my head, denying what they asked.

“Chanhee-ah..” L.Joe called me which made the others stop chanting. “The one wish that I requested before, would you granted it for me?” I nodded confusedly as he suddenly talked about that. “Then.. my wish is…. Kiss me.” there’s a sly smile he gave me.

“W-what?” I can’t expect him to ask this. He’s making me totally embarrassed right now.

“It’s my wish.” I looked around and the others are waiting for me to take action. There’re some students who’s watching us which I was hesitated to done it. “Chanhee..” I turned back my attention toward L.Joe who was already waiting.

“Must it be now?” he nodded. I eyed the others and they really look at me with anticipation. I leaned forward slowly until our faces got real close and then I place a quick kiss as it didn’t last even 2 seconds.

“Chanhee~” L.Joe looked at me as he pouted, showing that he disappointed at the very quick and short kiss.

“Hyung~ I didn’t even confirm your lips touch each other.” Niel whined at me as if I did a wrong move. How can they do this to me? I felt much embarrass right now the other students started talking about what happened.

“Sweetie~~” L.Joe called me softly. He’s staring at me as he waiting for me.

“You two are so cute.” There’s a girl shouted at us as she squealed alongside. I looked toward the direction and their action were the same as our member, waiting for me to take action.

“Must I do it now?” I looked at L.Joe’s eyes, pleading that his heart would soften for me.

“Then.. On a condition.. You’ll grant me one more wish.”

“Again? Isn’t this your wish?”

“But you didn’t want it.” he argued back.

“Alright.. I’ll give you one more wish.”

“Then.. I’ll think really really carefully next time.” he said as he turned away from me toward the others. “He’s too shy right now so stop this.” He said to the others and as well as the other watchers.

“Hyung~ Why can’t you do it? Your fans really want to see it.” ChangJo complained to me as he showed me his disappointment.

“Then.. Can you do it then?” I answered him back as he teased me.

“Of course I can.”

“Then.. do it..” I challenged him to do it as he looked really confident. But… he did it.. He cupped Niel’s face and crushed their lips which last longer maybe about 5 seconds as Niel pushed him away.

“JONGHYUN!!” Niel yelled as he hit him on his arm a few times. I chuckled at the sight of them but didn’t expect that ChangJo would really do it.

“See hyung.. I can do it.”

“YA!! Stop dissing him.” L.Joe back-up me from ChangJo. “You know he’s shy.” They rolled their eyes toward us as they didn’t believe it. “You really fulfil your fans wished Jonghyun-ah.. Look.. They can’t take their eyes off you.” L.Joe said, motioned with his eyes toward the group of girls who’s watching like a fan girl toward ChangJo. And when ChangJo turned around, they squealed as he looked at them.

“You can become an artist, Jonghyun-ah.. Or maybe you’re already an artist. You’ve got many fans.” CAP hyung said.

“It’s because I’m a great.”

“Why don’t you try to date one of them then?” CAP hyung suggested which cause me to giggle at the sight of Niel giving CAP hyung a death glare.

“What are you saying?” Niel said as he gritted his teeth.

“I won’t date them. I already have Niel hyung.” He said to Niel in a cheesy way which made me cringed at them.

“Chanhee..” L.Joe called me suddenly which made me including the others to look at him. Can’t he call me without stealing other person attention too?

“Wh-“ I was stopped by the crashed of his lips on mine which made my eyes widened at the sudden action. After about a few seconds I processed what had happen, I pushed him away. “BYUNGHUN!!!”

“Woo~~ Chanhee hyung is blushing hard right now~~” Ricky teased me.  The others did the same and the others students who saw it, who were maybe fans, squealing at us.

“Now.. Let’s go to class.” L.Joe said as he stood up from the seat and grabbed my hand, pulling me along with him. We separated from the others as we’re making our way to our class.

“YA!! The other students saw it.” I yelled at him.

“You didn’t want to do it so I lead you.” he bluntly said.

“Then.. There’s no wish for you anymore.”

“It’s not fair. I wished for YOU to kiss me not that I’m the one that kiss you.” he said. That’s make sense but.. “Then I’ve one wish for you to grant. Make sure you remember that.” he said as he walked forward and entered the classroom. I followed him from behind currently unsatisfied with what happened.