That guy... It's me.. (ChunJoe)

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChunJi pov)

I woke up as usual today with the morning message I got from L.Joe. ‘Morning sweetie~ Woke up ppali.. Let’s have a date later. I’ll wait in my car at 11 o’clock.’ I smiled at the text and moved my hand on the keypad to reply back.

‘Ne Byunggie~ <3’ I put down my phone on the desk beside my bed before heading out of my room toward the kitchen. I can smell the spaghetti once I went down stair and as always omma appa already there.

“Omma~ Appa~ Good morning.” I said while taking my seat. Food already prepared in front of me which I immediately took the fork and start to eat without waiting for my parent.

“Are you that hungry? Just slow down. There’re still lot left if you want more.” Omma said while let out a chuckled. “By the way Chanhee-ah… Omma and appa are on holiday for a few days. Do you want to have holiday trip?”

“Holiday trip?” I stopped eating to think for a while but didn’t have any idea to go where. “I don’t know. I can’t think of any place right now.”

“You can think again later.”

“Ne omma.” I continued eating my breakfast and drank the tea that omma made. “Omma appa.. I’ll going out later.” I said after I finished my food. As I was about to stood up, appa asked me.

“When will you bring that guy?”

“I-I’ll bring him soon.” I stood up immediately and went up to my room. L.Joe hasn’t ready to meet my parent yet and announce our relationship to our parent. Even I’m nervous to face his parent. Just forget about it and think it later. Now just get ready for the date with L.Joe. I took my towel and went to the bathroom.

--

I took out the shoes that L.Joe bought for me out from the box. I don’t dare to wear it as I don’t want to get it dirty and wanted to keep it forever. But.. L.Joe wanted to see me wear it. With heaved sigh, I put down the shoes and wore it. I bid goodbye to omma appa before heading out toward L.Joe’s car and as expected, he’s already there.

“Byunggie~” I beamed happily as I entered his car. He replied back with a smile.

Oh! You wore that shoe.” He said and smiled again as he felt glad that I wore it.

“So now.. Where are we going?”

“You’ll know later.” he started the engine and leaves the place.

--

“For real Byunghun-ah? Ice skating?” he nodded a few times. “But I don’t know how.”

“I can teach you.” he said as he rent the ice skates from the counter. He brought me to the bench and we wore the skates. After we’re done, I stood up unstable and hardly balanced myself. I grabbed L.Joe’s arm tightly so that I won’t fall down. It’s really hard to get on the ice rink and we got there slowly because of me as I hardly move forward.

“Why are you bringing me here? I really can’t do this.” I said at him as we’re already at the centre of the ice rink.

“I told you that I’ll teach you. Now.. Let’s start.” He pulled away his arm from my grip and enjoyed his time, leaving me alone there. “Chanhee-ah.. You can’t just stand there.”

“I-I’m scared.”

“Then just follow me.” he approached me and held tight my hand. “Don’t let go of my hand.” I nodded at him. He started to move and brought me along with him. He skated slowly as he kept the same pace with him as I’m still in learning process. I slowly get to balance myself with the help of L.Joe. “Can you try it alone? I think you already know how.” He said and wanted to let go of his hand but I held it back.

“No! I’m scared.” I looked up at him with pleading eyes and shook my head a few times.

“I’ll stay by your side. Don’t worry.” I gave up and he slowly let go of his hand. I got to balance myself but I’m scared to move forward. “It’s alright Chanhee-ah.” L.Joe comforts me. I moved forward slowly, step by step and L.Joe followed along my side. After about like 10 minutes with the same slow pace, I got the courage to speed up a bit and now I finally know how to skate.

“Byunggie~ I can do it.” I said as I skate toward him happily. He hugged me immediately with a relief smile on his face.

“I know you can.” He pinched my cheek which made me taken aback and rubbed the spot immediately.

“Stop it.” I slapped his hand which about to do it again.

“Ne.. Let’s have fun now.” he said as he grabbed my hand and brought me along with him, skating along the wide ice rink with a lot of people and mostly are couples. I felt happy right now as we enjoyed our time together, holding hand all the time.

After about half an hour having a real fun skating time, we take a rest for a while. “Byunghun-ah.. I’ll go buy a drink for us.” I said and which I headed toward the shop that provided there. I bought two bottle of mineral water for us. I headed back toward L.Joe and which he saw me heading back toward him, giving me a bright smile. Suddenly… “Ouch!” I winced in pain as I fall on the ice rink really hard. I bumped into a real strong guy which made me fall hard on the ice rink. That guy didn’t even say anything and just went away.

“Chanhee!” I heard L.Joe yelled and approached me immediately in a rush. “S***! That guy!!” he said angrily as he eyed the guy that bumped into me just now. He about to stood up but I held his arm.

“No Byunghun-ah.. Don’t create any trouble here.” he bends down back beside me and put my right arm around his shoulder and put me up on my feet.

“Let’s go home now.” he wrapped his left arm around my waist to support me. I can’t work properly and my knee really bumped hard onto the ice rink. We changed back to our shoes and gave the ice skates back to the counter. He supported me until we arrived at his car. We made our way back to home. “Is it still hurt?”

“It’s hurt but I can hold it.”

“If I see that guy again… I’ll kill him.” I can saw the anger in his eyes.

“Ya~~ Don’t do it.. I’ll not meet you again if you do that.”

“Wae? He didn’t even help or apologise at you.”

“It’s fine. It’s my fault. I didn’t see him. Just forget about his okay?”

“But-“

“Please~” he heaved sigh and nodded half-hearted. “We have a wonderful date today so just forget about the bad thing. I’m really happy today.”

“We’ll have more wonderful date later.”

“But… Byunghun-ah.. When will you meet my parent? They’re on holiday now.”

“I don’t know.” he seemed like he uncomfortable to talk about this.

“Alright. You can take your time.” I said to lessen his burden. I don’t want him to feel extremely nervous about this.

--

The pain on my knee just now slowly lessen a bit and I can walk as usual but only when I patiently hold the pain. L.Joe bought medicines from the pharmacy and some foods for both of us as now is the lunch time already. We only can eat in the car as he concerned about me a lot and didn’t even want me to step out from the car. He’s too caring right now.

“Are you sure you’re fine?” L.Joe asked me as he opened the car door for me. We already arrived in front of my house and he insisted to carry me but I rejected it by telling that I’m already fine. I went to my house and L.Joe was following me from behind.

I turned around at him. “Won’t you go back home?” I asked him.

“I’ll go with you.” he said as he stood beside me, waiting for me to open the door. I opened the door and both of us step inside but got a bit surprised. L.Joe’s parent are also here and now having a talk with my parent.

“Oh! Byunghun.. I haven’t seen you for a long time.” omma said as both of us went toward them which we sat together at the other side of them.

“Ne eomonim.” L.Joe politely bow at my parent.

“Abeonim, eomonim.. Annyeonghaseyo.” I bowed to L.Joe’s parent.

“Ne ne.. You’re getting very handsome now Chanhee.” L.Joe’s mother said which made me a bit shy at her praised.

“N-ne.. Thank you.” It felt awkward somehow.

“So.. Chanhee-ah.. How come you two come together? Aren’t you going out with that guy?” appa asked me which made me a bit taken aback.

“That guy? Who?” L.Joe’s father joining in also.

“He’s dating now.” appa replied back.

“Really? Wow.. I want to meet that guy also. How lucky that guy is to have Chanhee.” L.Joe’s mother said. I can only chuckled silently in my mind as they really got no clue that guy is L.Joe. “You should date also Byunghun-ah.” L.Joe’s mother said to him which he only can let out a small chuckle.

“I want to say something.” L.Joe suddenly spoke up and which we turned our attention toward him. He eyed me as he wanted to ask me something. Don’t tell me he wanted to tell them now.

“What are you doing?” I whispered to him.

“We’ll tell them now.” he whispered at me back and without I can reply back, he already got other attention back. “That guy the one who’s Chanhee is dating… It’s me.”

“W-what? For real?” omma asked both of us.

“Ne eomonim.. I’m sorry if I didn’t come earlier and meet you. I’m not yet ready and…” he turned to his parent. “I’m scared that omma and appa wouldn’t accept us.”

“What are you saying? Of course omma will accept it.. And moreover it’s Chanhee and of course I’ll not deny it.” L.Joe’s mother said back.

“It’s good that the guy you date is Byunghun. If not, I’ll not accept it.” appa said which totally made me felt relief.

“Thank you appa.” I stood up and sat between omma and appa, giving them a hug.

“I know this would happen.” L.Joe’s father said. “I know that something happened between both of you since the time L.Joe start to talk about the exam and studies. He never talked about it before and when he said that Chanhee the one that study with him, I guess Chanhee the one that made him like that.”

“Appa~” L.Joe’s whined at him father causing us to laugh at him.

“Thank you for changing Byunghun, Chanhee-ah. I hope he’ll be better to you.” his father said to me.

“Of course I’ll take care of him.” L.Joe answered back instead of me.

“Aigo.. My baby already grown up.” his mother said. I chuckled at the sight of him pouting at his mother action.

“Oh.. By the way, we’re talking about our holiday time just now. We’re having our holiday same us L.Joe’s parent. We planned to spend holiday together.” Appa said which made me brighten as bright as possible. “So where’s the place that you decide to go Chanhee?”

“I don’t know yet.”

“How about Jeju-do?” L.Joe suggested and which I seemed to like his idea and also my parent.

“It’s good idea. Then we’ll go there.” appa agreed with L.Joe.

“Appa.. When will we go?”

“Tomorrow. So hurry up and packed your things. It’s maybe for 3 days.”

“I think we have to go back now.” L.Joe’s parent excused themselves.

“Ne.. Then we’ll meet again tomorrow.” Omma said and send them until the door. L.Joe waved his hand at me and followed his parent.

“I’m going to my room now.” I excused myself and went up stair to my room. What a great day today or maybe a bit bad. Don’t think about it anymore and now just get ready for the holiday trip tomorrow.