Break up

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(Niel pov)

They really got on my nerves and it annoying me. I don’t know why I felt like this but I confirm this is not natural. Whenever I see both of them together, I felt anger controlled over me. This is not right isn’t it? I’m already with L.Joe hyung and what if I hurt his feeling? I don’t want it and we have been together for almost four months, building such a great memories and sharing the same feeling. But I’m at fault. My feeling changed and I’m sure about it when watching their closeness. Of course they’re close as they’re a couple.

‘You lie to me. You said you like me but you still together with Chanhee hyung.’ I thought whenever I saw both of them.

I avoid them almost every day and spend my break time at the rooftop alone. I took out my phone and plugged in the earphone, listening to my favourite song while thinking about random things including ChangJo.

“YOU’RE BAD BOY!!! YOU LIE TO ME! JERK!” I shouted, releasing my frustration about ChangJo. “I HATE YOU!” my eyes about to get watery but I blinked a few times to avoid it from streaming down.

“What happened?” I turned around toward the voice and met eyes with L.Joe hyung. He approached me, standing beside me. “Who’s that? The person you hate.”

I turned my eyes from him. “Yo-you.. heard it?” he hummed as a response. “It’s.. nothing..”

“Alright. I won’t force you to tell me but… You act strange these days. You didn’t go to the canteen, spending time with us. Wae? Do you have problem?” he looked at me with concern eyes, lightly squeeze my hand.

“I’m alright.” I stared down on my feet, not a good idea as it totally looks like I’m lying.

“Just tell me. I’m always here with you.” He turned my body, fully facing him and grabbing my arm. I avoided looking at his eyes by staring on the ground. “Niel-ah.. Tell me. You’re making me worried about you.”

“H-hyung.. Mianhae..” I get stuttered, totally feeling guilty.

“W-wae?”

“Mi-mianhae hyung.” I continue apologising to him and without I barely to control my tears, it already falling down, drop by drop.

“Niel-ah.. Wae? What happened?” he pulled me into a hug, which I cried on his shoulder while he rubbed my back to calm me down. “What happened Niel-ah?”

“Mianhae hyung.” I pulled away from him, gathering my courage to say what I’d wanted to tell him. “I’m really sorry…. Hyung… Let’s…. break up…” I get nervous trying to say the last word. His grip which was on my arms had move away and I can’t grasped the real meaning behind his expression. “Byunghun hyung.. Mianhae.. Jinjja mianhae… I’m at fault.. I hurt you. Mianhae hyung.”

“Are you joking?” he awkwardly laughs over what I said, it making me felt guiltier. I shook my head, banging down my head from looking up at him. “W-wae? I did something wrong?”

“No no hyung.. You’ve done nothing wrong to me…. Actually… I like someone else…”

“You like someone? Who?”

“I.. I can’t tell you..”

“I don’t know what else to say now. But.. I think you also need to know something.” I looked up at him, waiting for him to say what he wanted. “ Actually.. I think I also feel the same as you.”

“Same as me? That mean…. You also like someone else?”

“I’m at fault also. I’m not yet confirm my feeling I just thought like that. But I don’t want to hurt you so that’s why I never said anything about break up. But now I get to know you like someone else make me a bit guilty and happy for you. I hope I’m not the one that makes you change your feeling. Am I bad during our date?”

“Really bad!!” I chuckled looking at him pouting at what I said. “Just joking hyung.. You’re kind to me and it’s really good memories for me.” his pouted turn into a relief smile which eventually made me smile also. “So hyung.. It’s fair now. We’re both at fault now.”

Both of us chuckled, realise that both of us did the same thing. “You’re right. But you’re at fault! You’re the one who asked for a break up.”

“But you’re the one who change your feeling first.”

“But I didn’t ask for a break up.”

“Hyung~~”

“Alright.. Mianhae.. But let’s just keep this a secret for a while. Don’t tell the others yet.”

“Ne~” I agreed at him as I also wanted the same thing. “Thank you hyung.. I thought you’ll be mad at me or ignore me.. but now we talk like nothing bad happened.”

“There’s no reason to avoid each other. We hurt each other with the same reason.” I nodded, agreed at his statement. We hurt each other with the reason that we fall for the others. I felt great that he didn’t get mad at me or ditched me when I asked for break up. We even become friendly like nothing had happened just now and just act like normal. It somehow makes me felt relief.

The bell rang, telling the break time is over. Both of us went back toward our own class.

Why did I ask for a break up? Even if I asked for it, ChangJo won’t come to me as he’s with ChunJi hyung already. There’ll be no changes I told him that I already broke up right? No use to tell him. He lied. He lied that he like me and after that acting lovely with ChunJi hyung in front of me, totally hurting me deep in my heart.


 

I always update almost everyday but for these 2/3 days, I'm not updating as I'll be going for family trip during this school holiday.. Just wait.. It's not that long.. Just a few days.. :) :) :) :) :)