Shopping

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChunJi pov)

L.Joe is acting weird these days even though he’s always weird. He’s clingier than before and even done too much aegyo at me which sometimes make me want to hit him for being too cute. Is it because of the break up with Niel that he became like this? He’s broken hearted by the break up and pretend to be hyper. Is it? It seemed I can’t get the real reasons behind his changes of behaviour. But at least he didn’t change to a bad person. And with his behaviour, I really can’t stop myself from blushing hard and the pace of my heartbeat that’s beating crazily. And moreover with his action now, slung his left arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

“By-byunghun-ah.. L-let me go.” I said, pleading him to get free from his embrace. My heart really about to explode if this continues. With half-hearted, he let go of me and looked at me, pouting his lips.

“You hate it?” he said.

“N-no.. It’s.. I.. I can’t walk properly..”

“Then.. I’ll do this. Let’s go.” he intertwined our hand together, walking inside the shopping mall. I don’t know what make him to bring me out for shopping. He smiles widely while we’re holding hand and I think I’m the one that felt happier than him. Even though some peoples were staring at us, he didn’t even let my hand go. I also don’t care about the others as long as I’m with L.Joe. “Chanhee-ah.. Let’s eat ice-cream.” He said. I nodded and he pulled me toward the ice-cream shop. We took the ice-cream cup, fill it with the ice-cream and put various toppings. He paid for him and me also which he really insisted to pay for it. We happily have our ice-cream and he feed me his also.

“Where are we going next? Aren’t you wanted to shopping?”

“Do you want to? I just wanted to go out with you.”

“What?! You don’t have to go out in the shopping mall. We can go to other places. Then are we only wandering here?”

“We can go shopping now. I want to buy a new shoe. Let’s go.” he grabbed me, brought me toward the shoe store. I also interested to buy it but my shoes still in better condition. I don’t want to waste my money. “You don’t want to buy?” L.Joe asked me as I just followed him along. I shook my head. “Wae? You don’t like any of it?”

“I like but… It’s alright..”

“Just look around alright?” he said. I nodded and take a look at each shoes and one caught my eyes. Purple shoes which I found interest and I grabbed it to take a look for a while. I put it back as I thought that I can’t waste my money. “Chanhee!” L.Joe called me from the cashier counter and he just finished paying what he bought. We went outside the shop and look for a bench to rest for a while. “Chanhee-ah.. Wait here. I’m going to the toilet first.” I nodded and sat there alone while he went to somewhere else. I sighed when I thought about that shoe again. Not that I can’t buy it but I just don’t want to waste my money and then asked for my parents when I’ve no money again. I don’t want to burden them and unlike L.Joe, he didn’t think about it I guess. A few minutes later, L.Joe came back but with a plastic bag from the shoe store just now.

“What’s that? You buy one more?” I asked him as he took his seat beside me.

He shoved the bag toward me which I took it. “It’s for you. A gift.” I take a look and pull out the box from the bag. I opened the box and I gasped when I saw the shoes that I’ve been wanted to buy just now was in front of my eyes and the one who bought it for me was L.Joe. I looked at him confusedly, waiting for him to explain something. “I saw you admired this shoe just now. So I thought that you must really like it and I bought for you.”

“But.. You don’t need to waste your money for this.”

“It’s a gift. Only for you.”

“Thank you Byunghun-ah. I really like it.” I said, putting aside the shoes and gave him a hug. It’s not that long hug as we’re in public and some stares were on us. “Where do we go next?”

“Depends on you.”

“Then.. Let’s have lunch first then I’ll think where we’ll go later.” I said. We made our way toward the food court which as usual L.Joe would hold my hand without caring about the surrounding. He made me confused sometimes and I really wanted he done this not because we’re a best friend. If only he know that I like him, would he avoid me?


About the wish, there're only few people comment but there're also some ideas that I like.. And I'll proceed with the one I like the most.. But just wait for a few more chapters, maybe 4/5 chapters more for the the sweetest moment ever(that's what I thought when I wrote it.. >.<).. Btw, thanks for the comments and also thank you for the persons who vote for this story..