Meeting Niel's family (ChangNiel)

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(Niel pov)

It’s a one week school holiday already, starting from today. I’ve nothing to do and my family also didn’t thought about having our family trip anywhere. So, here am I, staying at my house with omma and Bosung while appa and David hyung went to work. I watched the TV with Bosung while omma doing the laundry.

“Hyung.. When will you bring that guy to our house?” Bosung spoke up which made me looked at him in confusion at what he mean by. “That guy. The one you date. You said you’ll bring him here one day. But when?”

“Oh.. I haven’t told him yet.”

“Wae?”

“I-“ my word was cut by omma as she sat on the couch beside me.

“What happened? What are you talking about?”

“Omma.. Hyung didn’t tell that guy yet to meet us.”

“That guy? Who?”

“The one hyung date.”

“Ah! YA! When will you bring him here? You promised that day.” Omma lightly hit my arm which made me rubbed the spot as it felt a bit hurt.

“I’ll bring him one day.. But.. I don’t have the courage to ask him.”

“Wae? Is him bad-tempered? Will he get mad at you after that?” omma asked me.

“No! He’s kind…… Stop talking about this. I’ll bring him here one day and just know that.” I stood up and headed to my room, avoiding from any further question from them. I closed the door and plopped myself on the bed. How can I ask ChangJo to meet my family? Will he go? I don’t want to burden him. But they really want to meet ChangJo. I should try to ask him first. I took my phone from the desk beside my bed and dialled his number. He answered after a few beep.

“Jonghyun-ah~” I said happily.

“Ne Niel-ah…”

“What are you doing?”

“Watching TV. And you?”

“I’m not doing anything. Just stay in my room…. Jonghyun-ah.. Where are you going this holiday?”

“I’m not going anywhere. I just stay at my place here. Wae? You want to spend holiday with me?”

“Ne~~” I can hear he chuckled.

“Ya~ You’re quite honest. So where you want to go with me?”

“I want you to go with me.”

“With you? Where?”

“Meet my family.” There’s a silent on the other side and I guess he’s frozen on the spot. “Jonghyun? Do you hear me?”

“Huh? N-ne…. M-meeting your.. family?”

“Ne. They want to meet you. I told them I’ve a boyfriend and they want to meet you. Can you go? It’s alright if you don’t want. I’ll tell them.”

“N-no.. It’s alright. I’ll go.” he sound a bit unconfident and half-hearted.

“Really? Thank you Jonghyun-ah.”

“When should I go?”

“Monday. Maybe at night.”

“Alright. I’ll go.”

“Make sure to come. I’ll wait for you.”

“Ne. I’ll do anything for you.”

“Thank you Jonghyun-ah. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Bye.” I hang up and put back my phone on the desk. He’ll be here on this Monday so it’ll be 2 more days. I need to tell omma about this first. I stood up and headed back to the living room where omma and Bosung were at, watching the morning drama. “Omma omma.” I called her as I sat beside her.

“Wae?”

“I already told Jonghyun. He’ll come this Monday.”

“Really? Then I need to go buy the some groceries tomorrow. What time did you tell him?”

“I said at night.”

“Alright. We’ll have dinner together then.”

“Ne.” I observed omma expression and she looked really happy. “Omma.. Are you that happy?

“I’m happy for you. I want to meet the person my son like.”

“Thank you omma.. For supporting me.” I gave her a tight hug as I felt that I’m grateful that I’ve omma. I’m grateful that she’s supporting me instead of asking me to stop meeting ChangJo. And she respects my choice even that person is a guy.

“I support you too hyung.” Bosung said. I pulled away from omma and gave him a hug also.

“Thank you my little brother for supporting me also.”

“YA! Go away.” He pushed me away from the hug which made me and omma chuckled at him. I hope that ChangJo will like my family and vice versa. I hope it’ll work well this Monday.

~~

The nerve-wrecking event will happened today as today is Monday where ChangJo will meet my family today. Omma already told David hyung and appa yesterday and she also bought the groceries yesterday. It starts to get busy since the morning as omma asked me and Bosung to clean the house as if a really important guest will come. He’s important for me but we didn’t need to make sure everything in the house is perfect. It’s not that he’ll take a look at every corner of our house. But we can’t protest omma as I don’t want to start any fight on this better day.

“Already done?” omma asked as she just approached us. Both me and Bosung took a rest for a while after done sweeping the floor, cleaning the dust at every place and even wiping the window.

“Omma~~ Why are you asking me to do this also?” Bosung complained as he already lying down on the couch, probably already tired.

“Your hyung’s boyfriend will come later. You need to clean the house.”

“But.. You can ask hyung only. Why must I do this also?”

“YA!! Don’t complain!” I hit his stomach lightly making him flinched at the sudden attacked.

“Hyung! It’s hurt!”

“Then clean the house with me. How can my brother be so cruel to me?” I faked a sobbed to show that I’m disappointed.

“Hyung~ You’re so childish. We’ll continue later. I’m tired now.” he said as he continued to take his rest.

“Make sure to clean the house.” omma went away toward the kitchen. I also take a rest for a while, following Bosung.

--

It’s evening already which is already past 5p.m.. I’m resting in my own room now as I’m tired doing the task given by omma. Appa and David hyung will be back soon from work. What are ChangJo doing right now? Should I call him? Is he nervous now? I should call him. I dialled his number but he’s not answering it. I tried again and he finally answered it after I tried for 3 times.

“Jonghyun-ah~ Are you busy? I’ve called you a few times already.” I immediately complained to him as I somehow get worry.

“Mianhae. I’m outside right now. I’m sorry I didn’t hear my phone as I was busy buying something.”

“I’m worried something happen to you.”

“I’m fine. There’s nothing to worry about. But I’m actually nervous right now.”

“Because of my family?”

“Ne.. I don’t know that I’ll be extremely nervous to meet your family. They won’t hate me right?”

“Of course they won’t.”

“I’m going there in an hour.”

“Ne.. I’ll wait for you. Oh! Don’t eat anything. We’ll have dinner together.”

“Ne~ I’m starving myself right now.”

“Meet you later Jonghyun-ah~”

“Ne~” he hang up the call. I tossed my phone on the bed and lay down for a while. Not long after that, I can hear appa and David hyung voice as they just arrived home from work. I made my way down stair, gathered together.

--

All of us already gathered in the living room, while I nervously waited for ChangJo outside of my house. Even though the night breeze is cold, I kept waiting for him outside.

“Niel?” I looked up at the source of voice which immediately I can’t help but smile at him. I stood up from the stair and approached him.

“Jonghyun-ah.”

“Why are you waiting outside? It’s cold.” He said as he took off his jacket and put it on me. It make me blushed at his gentleman action.

“Let’s go inside. My family already waiting.” I said as I hooked my arm with him. I just noticed that he bought something along with him. “What’s that?” I pointed at the paper bag he brought.

“I bought something before I come. I can’t come here without bring anything right?”

“You’re too kind. Now let’s go in.” we enter my house together. “Omma appa.. Jonghyun arrived.” I told them and they immediately looked at us. ChangJo politely bow at them and handed the things he bought just now.

“I bought a cake before I come. I don’t know what to buy actually.” He said while he rubbed the back of his neck, kinda shy probably.

“It’s alright. Cake is better.” Omma said as she received the cake.

“Let’s take a sit first.” I said and all of us take our seat with me sticking beside ChangJo. It’s all silence between us and I noticed that four of them are observing ChangJo. I can felt that ChangJo felt a bit uncomfortable at my family stare. “Ya~ Why are you looking at him like that? Won’t you start the talk?” I said to stop this awkward atmosphere.

“Why don’t you introduce yourself first.” David hyung said to ChangJo.

“M-my name is Choi Jonghyun and I’m 16 years old this year. I’m from Gyeonggido.”

“Are you living in Seoul?” appa asked him.

“Ne.. I’m living alone.”

“Why don’t you live with your family?”

“My mom insisted to stay in at Gyeonggido. And my sister in Seoul but she’s living with her friend.” He didn’t say about his father at all and I guess all of us get it and didn’t even ask about that. I don’t want him to suddenly burst into tears here. We talked a lot that time and my family seemed to like ChangJo a lot which made me felt relief. And ChangJo aren’t nervous anymore as he got very close to my family now. We had our dinner together and even ate the cake that ChangJo bought just now.

“Why don’t you stay here tonight? It already late and there’s probably no bus at this time.” appa said as all of us have finished our dinner and still gathered at the dining table.

“It’s fine. I can walk there. It’s not that far.” I don’t know whether to trust him or not. I never had been to his apartment before.

“Jonghyun-ah. Just stay here.”

“But I-“

“Please~~” I plead him with my eyes which I confident that he’ll agreed to me if I did that.

“Alright alright.”

“Then.. You’ll share a room with Niel tonight.” Omma said as she’s still washing the dishes.

“Jonghyun hyung.. You can share a room with me.” Bosung said.

“WHY?! He’ll share with me.” I protested Bosung from sharing room with ChangJo.

“Why? I want to talk more with Jonghyun hyung.” In that short time before dinner, they already become really close which amazed me.

“Jonghyun-ah.. You’ll share with me right?” I hooked my arm with him and asked him.

“Ne..” I clicked my tongue at Bosung as he lose. “Mianhae Bosung-ah. We’ll have a very long talk another time.” he apologised to Bosung and which he half-hearted accepted it.

“You two better don’t do anything in the room.” David hyung warned us. As I get the idea at what he said, I immediately blushed at the thought. “Ya! Niel-ah.. Why are you blushing? Don’t tell me that you’re thinking to do something later?”

“WHAT?! NO!! I’m not!”

“Jonghyun.. Make sure don’t do something dirty later.” he warned ChangJo also.

“Ne hyung.”

“Hyung!! We won’t do anything!”

“Alright alright. Stop the fight. I’m going to my room now.” appa said as he stood up and made his way to his room. Bosung also stood up and went to his own room.

“Make sure don’t do anything bad!” David hyung said once again before he made his way to his room.

“Let’s go to my room now.” I said to ChangJo and both of us stood up from our seat. “Omma. We’re going to my room now.” I said to omma who’s still arranging the plate on the shelf. We went up stair toward my room and it’s not that this is his first time in my room, but it felt weird now as we’re a couple already.

“C-can I sleep on the bed?” ChangJo asked me as I already sat on my bed while he still stood there.

“Of course.” I patted on the space beside me and he immediately sat beside me. I turned my attention toward him which he stare back at me. “You aren’t nervous anymore?” I asked, mentioning about meeting my family just now.

“Ne.. I felt happy now. I thought they’ll get mad at me or asked us to break up. But fortunately that it didn’t happen. And I’m also felt great that they treat me as a family.” He smile widely which I can tell that he’s really happy.

“I’m glad you’re happy.” I approached him and gave him a hug which he replied back. “I told you that they’ll like you. No one will ever separate us.”

“Ne.. We won’t ever separate away.” He replied back and placed a light kiss on my forehead. “Now.. Can we sleep?” I pulled back from the hug and pouted at him. I want to be in his embrace for a long time but then he wanted to sleep. “Wae? You don’t want to sleep?” I ignored him and lay down on the bed, back-facing him. He wrapped his arm around my waist which gave me a back-hug. “Wae?” I won’t answer him and just close my eyes. “You want to do something else? You want to do this?” I got surprised when he slowly lift my shirt up which made me turn around immediately.

“YA! What are you doing?” I pushed his hand away and pulled back my shirt down.

“You want to do that right?”

“NO! I won’t!”

“Why are you ignoring me?” now it’s his time to pout.

“I want to hug you for a long time but then you want to sleep.” His pouted suddenly turn into a sly smile.

“We can cuddle while we’re sleeping.” I blushed at his word. He immediately lies down and pulls me along with him. I laid my head on his chest as he hugged me around my waist. It’s the best moment ever for me. “I love you Niel-ah.”

“I love you too.” I felt comfortable which made me easy to fall asleep easily in his embrace.