'Great Couple'

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChunJi pov)

I didn’t expect this would be the outcome. I just want him to tell me the truth and he did yesterday but I really don’t like him to befriend with that girl. There’s something weird about that girl and I really don’t like her. But as L.Joe told that he doesn’t care even I forgive him or not, my heart crashed into pieces. If that’s what he wants, I’ll do it too.

My phone suddenly rang and which I got off from my bed and took my phone that was on the desk. ChangJo called me which I pick up immediately. If L.Joe I’d ignore it.

“Hyung~” he whined as soon I pick it up.

“Wae?”

“Where are you? Why don’t you come to school? The event already starts.” The school fest closing event was currently being held now but I’ve no mood to go to school. I’ve never ditched school before but this school fest didn’t even consider as school day so I didn’t even bothered about it. “Hyung~” he whined again as I didn’t answer him back.

“I’m lazy to go.” I said as I went back to sat on my bed. Actually, I don’t want to meet L.Joe.

“I know you’re lying. Is it because of-“

“It’s not.” I cut him as I know what he wanted to say. “Alright.. I’ll go now.”

“Good. Come here faster.” He hung up and I tossed my phone on the bed, heaving a heavy sigh as I need to get ready now. I got off from my bed and prepared myself.

--

I locked the door before heading to my car. It’s been long times I haven’t use my car as I always go together to school with L.Joe. And speaking about L.Joe, I guess he’s at school or anywhere as I don’t see his car in front of his house. Aish.. Can’t I just forget about him already? I shrugged L.Joe off my mind and drove toward the school.

I parked my car and coincidentally L.Joe’s car is beside me. Even if I want to change places, there is no parking available as I’m already late and many people come today. Whatever it is, I just need to go back early than him or late than him so we won’t meet. I went to the hall where the even being held and there’re already crowded but I managed to get in and unfortunately I can’t see any seat available. I tried to call ChangJo which he picks it up after a few beeps.

“Hyung..”

“Ya! Where are you? I’m already arrived but there’re no seats available.”

“Where are you? I already save your seat.”

“I’m at the back.” he hung up and didn’t even tell where he is. But then, I looked around and saw someone waving his hand. It was ChangJo and I hurried toward him. I might mistake that he waved toward another person. I barely passed a few peoples to take my seat beside ChangJo.

“You come late to school, hyung.” ChangJo looked at me. I looked back and realised the others were beside him but missing a person.

“I told you I’m lazy to come. There’s even no study today so it might be boring.”

“Do you know what time is it already?” I looked at my watch and it’s past 11a.m.. So what with the time? I looked at him confusedly. “It almost ends. But.. the last competition is the most important so it’s fortunate that you came before its being announced.” He looked excited but I wonder what’s the competition is.

“But.. which class’s booth win?”

“The 1st year but I don’t know which class.” I looked over beside him, at the other members who are totally focused on the event but my eyes was searching for that certain person who’s missing from here. “Are you searching for Byunghun hyung?” he caught me but I turned facing in front, didn’t even bother to answer him. “I don’t know if I should say this to you or not but… we didn’t spend time with him today.”

“Really? That’s good.” I pretended to act its better but I was hurt actually.

“But.. I saw him.. With that girl..” I felt my heart stop for a while but I kept my calm posture as I don’t care about that thing.

“It’s good then… They look good together.” I said but truly it hurt me to say that. I kept looking on the stage but my mind was not focused on that event instead I kept on thinking about L.Joe.

“Hyung~ Forget about him for today..” he tried to made me felt a bit calm. “Oh! The big competition gonna be announce, hyung..” he said excitedly as he and also the others seemed excited about it. Just what competition it is actually?

“This competition is not like talent, cross-dressing or what.” The MC spoke up as he held on the card which probably the winner name was on it. “It was like a voting competition and the voters are only from 1st until 3rd year only. It’s great couple competition.” What?! I got surprised with the sudden competition. What with the couple competition? It’s seemed illogic. “The winner is… ChunJi, L.Joe.” and this totally freaked me out. What with me and L.Joe?

“Hyung! Chanhee hyung. You got it.” ChangJo beamed happily at me as he pushed me to stand up.

“Chanhee hyung.. Your name being called.. Go.” Niel said while ChangJo pushed me up and eventually I can’t fight him. I stood up and barely got out from my seat row. And now I need to go up with L.Joe. Is he even here? There’re people clapped continuously and even chanted what seemed like ‘ChunJoe’.. Why must this time? I made my move toward the stage but where’s L.Joe?

“ChunJi? Where’s L.Joe?” the MC who’s the teacher here asked me. I looked around and which I spotted him just got out from his seat. But my eyes caught on the person he sat with. It’s that girl who’s the cause of our fight. He didn’t even smile and stood beside me. We stood a bit far from each other. “Congratulation you two.” He handed us an envelope and a mini box which looked like a ring box. I took both of the prizes as L.Joe didn’t even move a bit.

“Thank you.” I bowed before we both went down the stage and then went our separate way. I went back to my seat and the others probably caught the atmosphere between me and L.Joe on stage just now. Not even a hug or smile given to each other.

“Hyung~ Are you alright?” Ricky who was a bit far from me, stretched out his body to look at me. The others also looked at me with concern on their face. I just nodded as my answer.

“You have a fight?” CAP hyung asked me. I just can heave a heavy sigh while staring at the prizes I received just now.

“I think I want to go back now.” I looked at ChangJo, begging him that I need to leave now. I can’t stand to be here.

“Ne.. Don’t think about him too much.” ChangJo convinced me and I just nodded. I bid goodbye to others and just leave without the event even end. I headed toward my car, took my seat and tossed the prizes on the passenger seat. Why must we win this? I started my car and drove back home, trying hard to forget what happened today but it was useless cause it kept playing in my mind.