Who's that girl?

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(Niel pov)

BORED!!!! That’s what I thought right now as I rolled over my bed. I miss ChangJo already. So funny of me. We just saw each other yesterday and now I miss him already. I should just call him to heal this feeling. I sat up on the bed as I took my phone and dialled his number, waiting for the answer as excited as I can be.

“Jonghyun-ah~~” I beamed happily as soon he answered the call. I can hear his chuckled on the other side.

“Ne~~ Niel-ah.. You sounded so happy.” He said while chuckled at me.

“I miss you~~” I said while hugging my pillow, pretending that it was ChangJo.

“Aigo~ We just met yesterday.. And you already miss me? What should I do then?”

“I just want to talk to you.”

“Alright.. What you want to talk about then?”

“Erm..” I didn’t think about anything to talk about with him. I just want to hear his voice.

“Niel-ah?” he called my name as I didn’t say anything. I’ve been thinking about what we should talk about. “Look like you don’t have any topic to talk about.”

I let out an awkward laugh, feeling a bit embarrassed about it. “I guess..”

“Then.. Should we meet now? So that you won’t miss me.” he suggested which I immediately agreed.

“Of course.”

“Then.. I’ll go to your house in half an hour. Get ready.”

“Wait.. Should we take a walk then? I don’t want to spend our time at my house. There’re my family here.”

“Ne ne.. I’ll go there soon.”

“Ne..” I hang up and immediately got off from the bed. I searched through my closet and changed my clothes to a better one. I put some cologne and combed my hair nicely. It took me about 10 minutes to get ready or maybe more than that.

“Niel-ah.. Let’s have dinner now.” Omma knocked my door and shouted from outside.

“Ne..” I quickly took my wallet and phone, shoving it into my pocket before heading down stair. The others already gathered at the table. I took my seat beside Bosung.

“Hyung~ Where are you going at this night? You even wore perfume.” He said as he sniffed at me.

“Not your business.” I pushed him away from me and just focused on my dinner. Omma and appa didn’t ask me as what Bosung asked because I guess they notice it. Where else I would go if not going out with ChangJo?

--

We’re both now walking along the street, hand in hand, as we cherished the moment now.

“You didn’t miss me anymore?” he asked as he turned his head toward me.

“I’ll miss you after this.” What’s gotten into me today? I miss him every day but today is different. It’s not weird right?

“Why don’t we have dinner?” he suggested me. I turned toward him and somehow giving him guilt expression.

“Mianhae.. I already ate at home just now.”

“Ouu.. I starved myself before going out.” He looked at me disappointed which I felt guilt that I didn’t think of him. “It’s alright.. Then.. Just accompany me..”

“Ne~” I said as we made our way toward the nearest restaurant. We took our seat and he ordered his food and also my drink because it seemed weird if I just sat there without any food or drink.

--

“So, where do you want to go after this?” ChangJo asked me as he already taken a last bite of his food. I place my finger on my chin, thinking about any better place but nothing came out. “Well.. Let’s talk a walk first while you’re thinking any better place.” I nodded and which we both stood up and he went to the cashier counter to pay the bill. I stood beside him as he paid for it and after that, we both exit the restaurant. As what we decided, we talk a walk while thinking about any places to go.

“Oh! Let’s go to the park.”

“Park? Which park?”

“YA!” I hit his arm hardly as he didn’t get what I said. “You don’t remember? The place we went that night.” I crossed my arm on my chest and turned away from him, totally sulken at him.

“I remembered. I clearly remember, Niel-ah.” He said as he turned me back to him. “Now let’s go to the park.” He intertwined our finger and we made our way toward the park. There’re many people there and mostly couples.

“There’re too many people here.” I moved closer to ChangJo as I was hiding from the crowd. There’re normal couple here or I can say boy-girl couples.

“Do you want to go back then?” he asked me with concerned in his voice.

I nodded at him but felt guilty a bit as I was the one that asked to be here but we didn’t even last longer there. “Mianhae.” I said to him as we strolled along the street, making our way to my house.

“It’s fine.. We can go other times.”

“Jonghyun-ah..” he turned his head, looking at me. “H-have you.. d-date before?” he looked at me confusedly. “I-I mean.. R-relationship with… a girl?” this question suddenly popped out in my mind as I saw the couples before. It made me curious about ChangJo’s past.

“What with the sudden question? Of course I’ve never.”

“Really?” I looked at him and he nodded as he hummed at the same time.

“How about you then?” he looked at me as he giggled at his own question.

“YA!! You tease me?!” I hit his arm a few times as hard as I can.

“Mianhae mianhae..” he said to stop me which I immediately stop. “You haven’t answered mine.”

“I've never date a girl.. Byunghun hyung is my first boyfriend.” I said truly at him.

“Then I’m your second.”

“How about me? Am I your first one or second?”

“Hmm…” he held out his hand and counted with his finger.

“WHAT?! Is it too many?” I felt disbelief right now.

“You’re my first.” He said and looked at me after counting with his finger.

“Then.. What with the counting?”

“To make you jealous.” He pinched both my cheek and which I winced with the pain I felt after that. He held back my hand and as we’re continued our walk, we bumped into a girl and I guess she’s drunk.

“Mianhae.” I apologised toward her and about to pull ChangJo away but that girl held ChangJo arm.

“Oh! Jonghyun-ah..” he said in excited voice. But I was surprised that she recognised him or maybe another Jonghyun. “I miss you Jonghyun-ah.” That girl approached ChangJo and tightly hug him which made me surprised. What surprised me was that ChangJo didn’t even push her away.

“Jonghyun-ah.” I called him but his eye is locked toward the girl. What’s their relationship? Did he know her?

“Jonghyun-ah.. I’m sad.. Can’t you stay with me tonight?” that girl mumbled while hugging him.

“Why aren’t you doing anything?” I yelled at him as he didn’t make any move. I get annoyed by this situation immediately.

“Oh!” that girl pulled away from the hug and looked at me with her half-opened eyes. “Are you Jonghyun’s friend?” I ignored her as I felt that she’s doesn’t have to know about us. “Hi.. I’m Yoomi.. Jonghyun’s special girl.” She said and interlinked their arm. I looked at ChangJo disbelief at what she said. SPECIAL GIRL? What’s that mean? “Jonghyun-ah.. Let’s go home now.”

“Jonghyun-ah.. Let’s go now.” I felt rushed and about to pull ChangJo away with me but he didn’t follow me. I looked back at him as he looked at me with some meaning behind his eyes but I don’t know in this situation.

“Niel-ah.. Can you go back by your own? I’ve something to do.”

“What?! You want me to go back alone?” he nodded which I felt real annoyed at this time. “And you? You’ll bring that girl to your house? Who’s this girl? Your ex?”

“Ni-“

“You don’t want me anymore? You want to be with girl now?”

“I’m-“

“I won’t forgive you. And let’s not meet anymore.” He held my hand but I swatted it away harshly, thrown my madness at him. “Have fun with that girl tonight.” I said as I stomped away from them. Even when he’s yelling my name, I didn’t turn back and just made my way toward my house. How dare he ditched me away just for that girl? Just who was that girl anyway? I sprinted into my house totally in bad mood and went straight away to my room as I slammed the door as hard my madness controlled over me.

‘Have a good night with that girl, JERK!’ I yelled in my mind as I thought of him.