Meet Omma..

Sorry.. I Love You too..

2nd update for today...


(ChangJo pov)

After the school hour end, I brought Niel with me back to my village. Noona texted me said that she have time today and told me to bring Niel along to meet omma. I hope noona really can help to convince omma.

“Why are we going there? Tell me.” Niel asked seriously, facing me. We’re already in the bus, heading to Gyeonggi-do.

“Just to meet omma.”

“Wae? Is she sick? Is it bad?” he sound worried and also from his expression.

“She’s fine. Noona also there. She wants me to bring you there.”

“But why? We can go on the weekend. We have school tomorrow.”

“We’ve something to do.” He looked at me as he doesn’t believe what I said. There’s silent between us for a while.

“It’s because eomonim don’t like me, right?”

“N-No! It’s not that.”

“I know she don’t like me. And I know why you bring me there.” did he really know the reason? I looked at him somehow nervous at what he thinks about. “Persuade her to accept us?” he totally knew it. How can?

“H-how do you know?”

“I’m not a fool. And just like what I told that day, we’ll face the problem together. I’ll do as best as I can.” He smiled at me, giving me strength to fight for this.

“Ne.. We’ll face it together.” I held his hand in mine while he leaned his head on my shoulder.

--

After hours of the journey in the bus, we arrived at Gyeonggi-do and now we rode in a taxi, heading to omma’s restaurant. At this time, omma probably busy managing her restaurant.

“Where are we going?” Niel asked as I brought him using the path to the restaurant. He didn’t know about omma’s restaurant.

“We’re going to omma’s restaurant. She’s probably there right now. Noona too.”

“Wait.” He stopped on his track which made me followed him. I looked at him, confusedly. “I-I’m scared. What should I do later?”

“I’m here. Trust me.” I held his shoulder, comforting him that he needs to trust me. “Let’s go.” I grabbed back his hand and we’re heading to the restaurant. I was too nervous that made my palm sweat from the nervousness I felt right now. After about 10 minutes walking, we arrived in front of the restaurant and there’re only a few customers inside. I hesitantly stepped inside while holding tight Niel’s hand.

“Wel-“ omma was about to greet us as a customer but her smile faded when she looked at us.

“O-omma.” I knew from her stare that she doesn’t like that Niel is here. I held tight on Niel’s hand, assuring him not to be scared.

“Jonghyun~ Finally you come. Sit down.” Noona came and lead us to take our seat. Omma went to the kitchen while noona sat with us.

“Have you talked to omma?” I asked noona who sat across us.

“Ne.. I tried but I still don’t know omma’s thought. She didn’t even say anything and just hear to what I said.”

“What should I do? Are omma in bad mood or what? Did anything bad happen today?”

“I don’t know. Just try.” I tried to think any better word to explain to omma that can made her accept Niel. I snapped out of my thought when I heard the sound of chair moved beside me.

“Niel-ah. Where are you going?” Niel stood up and leave his seat. I was about to follow him but noona stopped me. I looked at her, confused at why she stopped me.

“Let him. He’ll do something.” I sat back at my seat, staring at Niel who’s now standing beside a table and looked like he’s taking the customers’ orders. He walked here and there, taking and placing order as if he works here. I looked at each of his action, worried that he might fall when he ran over to place order.

“He should stop.”

“Ya! Let him. I think he tried to gain omma attention. He’s trying his best.” Noona said as she also stared at Niel who’s really working hard right now. Will it really work? I hope omma will not going to scold him or anything. Noona served me spaghetti that she mad because I haven’t had my lunch yet. I ate my lunch before proceeding to stare at Niel. But, before I get to finish my food, Niel is nowhere in my sight.

“Noona! Where’s Niel?” I turned to Noona quickly, feeling a bit panic.

“He’s in the kitchen a while ago.”

“Omma is there, right?”

“Ne… Let them be. Maybe something good will happens.”

“But-“

“YA!! Trust Niel. He’s smarter than you.”

“WHAT?! I can’t believe my sister said that to her younger brother.”

“I’m not saying that you’re stupid. Just Niel is smarter than you.”

I wanted to fight back but the place and times is not right. We can’t bicker here while the reason we’re here is to convice omma. I heaved a heavy sigh as I gave up. “Alright.. It’s not a good time to fight.” I said.

“It’s good that you know.” I ignored what she said. What are Niel doing in the kitchen and doesn’t come out? Did something bad happen? I was about to stand up until my phone rang, causing me to sat back and answered the call.

“Jonghyun!” the other side was like yelling and seemed in panic.

“Changhyun, wae?”

“Four of us need to go to Guam quickly.”

“Us? Guam? Wae?”

“We need to help Byunghun hyung..”

“Wae? What happened?”

“I’ll tell you later. I’ve booked a flight for four of us. Make sure to come to the airport at 7p.m. later.”

“YA! Won’t you tell me now? What happened actually?”

“I’ll tell you later. Niel hyung is with you, right? Bring him later.”

“Changhyun!” he already hung up the called, leaving me dumbfounded at the sudden request.

“Jonghyun-ah.. Wae?” Noona asked me.

“I need to go back now, noona…” I stood up and headed to the kitchen to get Niel. To my surprise, he’s having a wonderful talk with omma, smiling and laughing at each other. I eventually smiled at the sight of both of them. Omma looked happy right now. “N-niel-ah..” I was hesitated at first whether to call him or not because I don’t want to disturb the good atmosphere between them. Niel turned around and looked at me, same goes to omma.

“Jonghyun-ah.” He approached me, smile never disappeared on his face.

“We need to go back now. Changhyun called me and wanted us to go the Guam today.”

“Wae?”

“He said we need to help Byunghun hyung but he doesn’t tell me more than that. He said he’ll tell us later.”

“Are we going now?”

“Ne.” somehow I see some disappointment on his face. “Wae?”

“I just start to get close with eomonim. I still want to spend time with her.”

“Omma.” I approached her whose busy washing the dishes now. I back-hugged her with my chin on her shoulder. “Omma~ Thank you~” she just hummed as a response. “I’m yet to know whether omma bless our relationship or not, but, thank you for accepting Niel. I’m happy when I saw you talk with him happily.” There’s no response other than a hummed from her. “Sorry because I’m a bad son to you and even ignored what you said. Mianhae, omma. I’ve been bad to you.”

“Ya~” omma finally spoke up as she let down what she held and held my hand that was wrapped around her. “You’re a very nice son…. And.. I’m happy talking with Niel just now. He’s a good son and I think I thought of him badly. But… It’s not that I’ll bless you guys.”

“Omma~”

“Let omma think.. Now.. Just go.. I heard that you need to go back now.” omma said as she released my hand from her and turned around, facing me. “Go.. You’re gonna be late later.”

“I’m going now..” I said as I bowed to her before heading outside.

“Thank you, eomonim.” Niel said before heading outside with me. We went back to the bus station after bid goodbye to omma and noona. I’m thankful that omma seemed like she adore Niel. But I hope she’ll bless us.

“What time should we be at the airport?” Niel asked me as we arrived at the bus station and now going to buy our ticket.

“Before 7p.m.. We might be staying there so bring enough clothes. But.. Will your parent let you go?”

“They will.. Don’t worry. I’ll deal with them.”

“Ne.. But.. What actually happened to Byunghun hyung until he’s asking our help?”

“I’m also curious about that. I hope there’s nothing bad happened.”

“I hope so..” we’re heading to our bus as we’re departing just a few more minutes. What actually happened until L.Joe hyung asking for our help? I can’t help but to worry about that thing along the way. I think Niel also thought the same as me when I saw his expression, showing that he’s thinking hard about something. I hope it’s not bad.