I'm hurt

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChunJi pov)

It really made me getting pissed of both of them. They’d been stuck together like glue every day since a few days ago. It really made me boiling inside. How could he ditch me after they got together? He’s my best friend since we’re a kid and always stick together until now. But then a few days ago, it changed as we didn’t go to school together anymore. He always offered me a ride to school even though I’ve my own car and I’ll accept it without hesitation. Now he didn’t even wait for me in the morning. He picks up the other person and completely ignoring me. He just talks to me sometimes in the class but it will be mostly talk about the other person.

Because of both of them acting lovey-dovey in front of me, I stood up and made my way away from the canteen. L.Joe and Niel, both of them pissed me off. I went toward the toilet and locked myself inside, crying my heart out. They’re both my friend but L.Joe is my best friend and not only that. He’s the special person for me. I’ve been had a crush on him about 5 years since I was 13 years old. We’d been friend since we’re 8 years old but it getting more than a friend to me a few years later. But it was impossible to tell him that as we’d been friend for 10 years. Moreover, we’re a neighbour so that’s how we’re become really close since kid. Sometimes we’d spent a night at each other house, talking random things or watch movies but he didn’t know how nervous and fluttered I was with him. With all the thought of him conquered me, I burst into tears but tried to not making a loud noise. Why he didn’t notice my feeling for him?

There’s a few guys entered the toilet which make me tried hard to keep myself quiet. “Do you see both of them just now?” a guy starts talking. I don’t have any intention to eavesdrop but I just can’t help.

“Who?”

“Niel and L.Joe.” my eyes widened, hearing their name being talked by the guys. “They just kissed in the canteen just now. Don’t you see? It’s disgusting.”

“Really? I didn’t notice. So both of them are dating each other? I don’t know that L.Joe is gay.”

“I guess they’re dating. Let’s go now. Mr. Kim would get mad if we late.” I heard their footsteps exiting the toilet and the sound of the door closed.

I tried to regain back the conversation between them and just one thing that caught my attention. They kissed?? At the canteen? In front of others? This time I really can’t hold back as tears stream down my cheeks, and it’s hard to stop it.

I went back to my class, about 10 minutes late and I guess I’ll be punished by the teacher, Ms. Lee. With red puffy eyes, I knock on the door and opened it and of course the teacher was there.

“Lee ChanHee. Why are you late? And what happen to you?” I guess she noticed my eyes and my soulless look.

“I’m from the toilet.”

“Alright. I’ll let it go for this time. Sit at your place faster.” I made my way toward my seat, getting everyone stare as I look really lifeless.

“Chanhee-ah.. What happen?” I should’ve stayed in the toilet until the school end so that I won’t meet this guy. The guy who made me like this. We’re in the same class and we even sat next to each other. I shook my head and just look straight at the teacher teaching even though I can’t catch anything she taught. “Chanhee… Are you sick? Tell me.”

“I’m fine Byunghun-ah. Don’t worry.” I didn’t even dare to look at him as I afraid that I can’t hold myself from tearing up.

“No.. You look really weak. Do you have fever?” I flinched when he put his palm on my forehead, checking whether I have fever or not. I pulled away his hand immediately.

“It’s really fine. I’m not sick.”

“Alright but.. Why did you just go away like that just now? You didn’t even eat you food.” He put his hand on my shoulder but I swatted it away. “Chanhee-ah.”

“We’ll talk another time. Don’t disturb me.” I said which make both of us stay silent until the end of the school hours. I didn’t even focus in the class and my mind kept on thinking about L.Joe. After the school end, I was about to apologise to him as I think I was overboard just now but at that time, Niel approached him and he even gave a peck on his cheek.

“Let’s go home Byunghun hyung.” Niel said to him. “Chanhee hyung.. Let’s walk together.” He said to me while I was busy arranging my things in my backpack.

“He can go alone. Let’s go Niel-ah.” It totally stabbed my heart when L.Joe said that. He totally ditched me. Before, he didn’t even let me to walk alone and he’ll always accompany me but now it’s changed. He’s not my best friend anymore. They leave me alone there, walking hand in hand which make totally mad. But who am I to separate them away. We’re friend so I can’t do that to them. With a heavy mind, I went toward my car, going back home but I didn’t expect L.Joe had arrive at his home. He waited for me in front of my house unexpectedly. I walked past by him, entering my house and closed the door immediately.

He knocked the door a few times while calling me. “Chanhee-ah.. Chanhee.. What’s wrong with you? Can’t we have a talk? Chanhee. Chanhee.” My back was leaning on the door, clearly hear his voice. I slide down and fall on the floor. I brought my leg toward my chest and buried my face on my knees.

‘Byunghyun-ah.. I’m hurt. My heart really hurt. Please leave me. I can’t stand the pain.’ I cried out in my thought.