I Like You!

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(Niel pov)

Standing in front of the mirror, observing my own reflection and glance through my appearance. I shook my head, unsatisfied with what I look. I went toward my closet and pick another shirt. I don’t know why I become this nervous and carefully choose my shirt. It just a hanging out anywhere or maybe a date? I was the one that asked to meet that person. I have to say something to him and it’s important for me. With a last check up, neatly combed my hair and wore a perfume, I went toward the place where we suppose to meet by taking a bus.

After about 15 minutes ride, the bus arrived at the bus stop near the place I suppose go. I stood up and went out. With 3 minutes’ walk, I arrive at ‘H’ café and as expected, I arrive early than the other person. Maybe because I was too excited that I’d come at the exact time. I ordered my drinks first while waiting for that person. A few minutes later, my drink arrived which I drink immediately as I got thirsty.

“Niel-ah. Mianhae.. Am I late?” I heard the other person voice and was panting hard, probably running on the way here.

“Hyung… Did you run coming here? You look out of breath.” He took and seat and take a deep breath a few times.

“Ne.. My car broke down yesterday so I sent it to the workshop.”

“So.. Did you ride on taxi or bus?”

He ordered his drinks before answering me. “Don’t you see me just now? I ran here.” He said making me gasp in shocked. How could he run here when his house was about 15 minutes from here?

“Seriously? Your house is far from here.”

“It’s not that far.” His drink arrived and he immediately drinks it in one shot. Probably tired after running just now. “So what do you want to talk about? You said you have something to tell me.” I just remembered the reason I want to meet him. I got nervous and blank at that time. “Niel-ah.. Wae?”

“Hy-hyung.. I’ve something important to tell you. Don’t get shock.” He nodded as a signal for me to continue. “H-hyung.. I’ll said this once only and then I’ll go away.” I looked at him, looking confused but I continued anyway. “Byunghun hyung… I.. I.. I like you.” I looked up at him, eyes widened in shocked which made me felt nervous. I’d already said what I wanted and the next thing I done was I stood up and exit the café in rush. I know I should’ve wait for his answer but I know I’ll get rejected. I don’t know where my legs bring me as I wandered around the street without any destination. I heard my phone rang which I took it out and got nervous after looking at the caller id. It’s L.Joe hyung. I slide it back in my pocket after turned off my phone. After wandering around, I arrived at a park. I sat on the available bench and tried to calm down.

‘Why do I have to confess today?’

‘No! No! Why do I have to run away? I should have wait for his answer.. Aish! Pabo!!’ I messed my hair, frustrated about my own fault.

“Hi.. Are you alright?” I was looking down on my shoes all the time and notice that there’s another person standing in front. I looked up and notice a tall guy, maybe at the same high as me or a bit shorter with his black hair, looking down at me. “Hey.. Are you fine?” he asked me once again.

“Ne.. I’m fine.” I answered back.

Can I sit here?” he pointed at the empty space beside me. Why would he want to sit with me? I barely know him but I can’t be rude by chase him away.

“Ne.” he sat next to me, which make me a bit uncomfortable as I sat with a stranger.

“You look like you have problem?”

“Huh? No. No.. It’s fine.” I can’t tell a stranger about my problem and it would be weird if I told him that I confess to a guy. He’ll be disgusted at me if he found out that I’m gay.

“Alright. By the way, my name is Choi Jonghyun.” He held out his hand which I replied back to the handshake. I was about to tell my name but a voice stopped me and at the same time making me fluttered. I pulled away my hand and stood up, facing at the voice owner.

“Niel-ah..” he approached me while panting hard. He must be running again just now. “Why.. are you.. ran away?” he looked out of breath but tried to say his word.

“Hyung.. Mianhae.”

“But., Who are you?” I just realise that guy, Choi Jonghyun, was still there.

“I’m sorry. I’ll go now.” he bowed and went away from us. He’s kind. Why would he be sorry as he’s no fault at all. But I hope I’ll meet him again as he look like a kind friend.

“Niel-ah.. Why would you just go like that? I haven’t given my answer yet.” Both of us sat on the bench, tried to solve about just now.

I avoid looking at him as I stared at my shoes. “I.. I know you won’t accept it.”

“But why would you confess if you think that I won’t accept?”

“Because.. because I just want you to know. I don’t expect any answer so it’s fine.”

He held my hands which make me blushed and my heart flutters at the sudden contact. “What if my answer is different from what you thought?” I turn my gaze toward him who gave me smile which always makes me hard to breath.

“Wh-what do you mean?”

“What if I like you too?”

“It’s impossible. You’re joking right?” I pulled away my hand from him but he held it back.

“I’m serious. I like you too Niel-ah.. No no.. I love you Niel-ah.” He said smiling toward me. I tried to observe his face whether there’s any hint that he’s sincere or just joking. But I can’t find anything than his sincere smile and his eyes that showing that he’s telling the truth.

“Are you serious?”

“Ne.. I’m serious. I love you Niel-ah. Would you be my boyfriend?” at that time I felt like my heart can explode at any time. I nodded shyly, avoiding his eyes. He pulls my chin up and leaned closer which I knew what he’d do. But I pushed him away, earning a confused look from him.

“We’re in public.”

“Alright. Let’s go back.” I nodded and both of us stood up, heading toward the bus stop, hand in hand. My heart beat faster than usual at his touch and I can’t stop blushing all the way. We still holding hand even when we sat, waiting for the bus. About a few minutes later, my bus arrived and it’s time to part away from L.Joe hyung, which make me sad at the loss of his hand on mine.

“Hyung annyeong.” I waved my hand toward him which he replied back.

“I’ll pick you up tomorrow. We go to school together.” He said before I entered the bus and waved my hand toward him once again before the bus departs. I sat there thinking the whole thing happen today and which make me realise about that guy whose name was Choi Jonghyun. But whoever he is, I hope we’ll be friend if we meet again. I smile like an idiot thinking about what happen between me and L.Joe hyung just now. I can’t believe that he like me too.