Make him jealous

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChunJi pov)

Both Niel and ChangJo act weird these few days. They looked really close and it’s like a sudden thing happened. Before this they didn’t even talk to each other and now they look like a very close friend. Even the other three also got shocked as me when we first saw both of them joking and chatting with each other like they know each other for a long time.

“YA! YA! You two! I’ve wanted to ask this to both of you.” I yelled at the two of them, Niel and ChangJo, who was happily talking to each other and was disturbed by me. Both of them look at me curiously. “What happened between you two? Is there something happened?”

“We? We’re just acting as what friend do. Talking and joking to each other.” Niel answered me.

“I know but don’t it look to sudden? Both of you didn’t talk to each other before and these few days it become otherwise.”

“Hyung.. Let’s have a talk.” ChangJo stood up and grabbed my wrist, bringing me outside the café. We’re at the café now with the others also as today the teachers mostly didn’t attend school as they’re going to some meeting.  So the 6 of us are planning to spend time together today. The other four of them look at us as we heading outside.

“So.. Tell me. What happened?” I crossed my arm, waiting for him to answer me.

“Can we talk while we take a walk?” he said and even without I respond, he walked along the street, grabbing my hand. I’ve no choice but to follow him. “Hyung~ I confessed at him.” he said. My eyes widened at his word and I stare at him whom I found a pain and sad expression.

“Wh-what did he say?” I stuttered because I don’t know whether I can continue talking about this as I knew through his expression that he’s hurt.

He sighed and looked on the ground while walking. “He didn’t accept me of course. He already have Byunghun hyung.”

“Did he know about us?”

“No. I haven’t told him the truth yet. He didn’t need to know. It’s not important for him.”

“But if he know, he might change his mind and accept you.”

“No he won’t. He like someone else and it’s not me.”

“Jonghyun-ah.. Have you give up?”

“Give up? No!”

“But you sound like you have given up….. Anyway I’m glad that you didn’t give up.”

He chuckled at my action, lifting my fist as a support for him. “But.. How’s you and Byunghun hyung?” his sudden question making me flustered suddenly.

“We-we’re fine. Nothing.. wrong..”

“Really? Isn’t he look weird?” I looked up at him, trying to know what he means by. He gave me a warm smile. “I think he like you.”

“W-what?!! Of course he like me… we’re friend..” I said trying to hide other meaning of his word.

“Hyung~ I know that you know what I mean by. He love you.”

“YA!!” I punched his arm lightly, looking seriously at him. “Don’t try to make a joke!”

“I’m not joking. That day he asked me whether our relationship is fine and asked me whether we’re real or not.”

“Only that?”

“He really care about you hyung.”

“As a friend.”

“Why don’t you believe me? He really cares about you more than a friend.”

“Ne ne.. than what can I do if it’s true? He’s still with Niel.”

“And you’re with me. Let’s act lovey-dovey after this. Make him jealous.”

“YA!” I stopped on my track and stare at him. “He won’t fall for it. And stop telling me that Byunghun like me. He thinks of me as a friend.”

“Why don’t we try first hyung?”

“NO! Now let’s go back. We’ve walk too far from the café. They might search for us.” I turned around, heading back on the way toward the café. ChangJo followed beside me, intertwined our finger together. “YA!! I said I won’t!” I said and trying hard to move his hand from me but failed.

“Hyung~ Please~” I didn’t respond him. “Alright.. We won’t do it. But at least we have to act like a real couple in front of them right?” he asked me carefully. “Hyung~~ Hyung~~” he plead me with his puppy eyes.

We’re now almost arrived at the café. I stopped and look at ChangJo, pleading me with his eyes. I sighed at the view. “Alright. Let’s go.” he smiled at me and made our way back to the café, holding hand tightly. “Mianhae. We come back late.” I apologised toward the others which eventually earning a chuckled from Ricky and CAP hyung. Niel and L.Joe just giving an awkward smile at us. I took a seat beside ChangJo and across from L.Joe.

‘Byunghun like me? Was Jonghyun telling the truth? It’s impossible right? He like me as a friend. But it won’t hurt if I try what Jonghyun suggest right?’ I thought while staring at L.Joe who was playing with his phone without talking to anyone even though Niel is beside him. ‘Alright. Just try it.’ I took a deep breath.

I linked my arm with ChangJo, looking at him while giving the brightest smile. “Jongie~” I knew he confused at first but then caught what I was trying to do.

“Ne Channie hyung~” he replied back.

“Eeewww.. What happened between you two just now? Jongie? Channie?” CAP hyung look at us, grossed.

“We’re a couple so what’s wrong?” ChangJo answered him back.

“It’s too sudden. Did you two done something when you two left just now?” Ricky said.

“Nothing.” I said, leaning my head on ChangJo’s shoulder. There’s no response from L.Joe other than he kept playing with his phone.

“Channie hyung~ Let’s have a date. Just us.” I lift up my head and nodded excitedly at ChangJo. “Hyung~ Both of us go first. Bye.” We stood up and bid goodbye toward the others. We walked hand in hand along the way toward my car.

“So where are we going?”

“Go home.”

“What? I’d be bored at home.”

“Then go to my apartment.” I agreed and drove my way toward his place.

--

“Hyung. What make you change your mind?”

“What? I don’t change my mind. You said that we’re a couple.”

“Don’t lie. You’re the one that act first.” He approached me who was at the living room, bringing a glass of water for me. He sat next to me on the couch.

I took a sip of the plain water before continue our talk. “I.. just want to try. Maybe it’s not a bad idea.”

“It’s not bad hyung. I’m confident. He’s for sure like you hyung.”

“Stop it! I don’t want to have a big hope over this.”

“Ne..”

“Jonghyun-ah.. Are you living alone?”

“Ne. Oh… Hyung.. I haven’t tell you yet..” he changed his position, facing at me. “I stay at Niel hyung’s house a few days ago.”

My eyes widened at what he said, really surprised. “Re-really? B-but.. How? He asked you?”

“Actually.. remembered that I told you about I got chase by some guys… that guys went to Niel hyung’s house, trying to search for me. So I get really worried about him and suggested to stay at his house until his family come back. It didn’t last longer as his family went back 2 days ago. Just 2 days with him.” he look happy at first but then sad at the end. I patted his shoulder, giving an encouragement for him.

“Don’t worry. I’ll support you.”

“Thank you hyung.”

“Jongie~~ Can I sleep for a while? I’m sleepy right now.”

“Ne Channie hyung~~ You can sleep in my room.” he showed me his room and I lay down on his bed, trying to get a sleep.

“Wake me up before 7p.m.” I told him while he covering me with the blanket. He nodded and exit the room, closing the door also. I close my eyes and slowly drift into sleep.