Choi Jonghyun?

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(Niel pov)

It’d 3 weeks we’ve been a couple. I was really happy for that time being but something bothered me or maybe someone. He looked really gloomy and weak since last 3 weeks. We’d always been talkative and he’s the one that would be the one that talk the most other than me but lately something went off. He rarely talk, no smile, no bubbly type and mostly alone. All of us worried about him and he’s my boyfriend’s best friend. They always stick together all the time and this time I thought that I was at fault. L.Joe hyung spent more time with me instead of his best friend and I thought this was the cause. I followed ChunJi hyung secretly from behind when he went away from our table. He went toward the toilet and I waited outside for quite a few minutes until I heard a sobbed from one of the stall. I knocked on the door of the stall which was the only one closed and the only one person inside was ChunJi hyung.

“Chanhee hyung.. Are you alright? Chanhee hyung.” I knocked on the door but there’s no reply. “Hyung.. Are you alright? I’ll call the others now.” I was about to dial L.Joe hyung number but stopped by ChunJi hyung voice.

“Niel-ah.. I’m alright. Just go. I need to be alone.” his voice trail down as he tried to hold his tears.

“But hyung-“

“I’m fine. Please don’t tell the others.”

“Hyung~”

“Niel-ah.. Please~~ I need to be alone for a while.”

“Ne hyung.. You can tell me if you’ve problem.” There’s no reply from him. I decide to let him have his time alone and went back to my class. Why did ChunJi hyung cry? I really need to know about this. I can’t let my hyung being sad and gloomy all the time.

--

A few days passed since I caught ChunJi hyung cried in the toilet and he’s still in the same state, gloomy and soulless. I tried to talk to him but he avoids me with the same excuse, telling that he’s busy and tired. I haven’t told about this to others maybe after I’ve a talk with ChunJi hyung.

We sat at our table on our break time with L.Joe hyung sat beside me as usual. He usually sat next to ChunJi hyung before but he insisted to sit beside me. I stare at ChunJi hyung who was playing with his food and didn’t even eat it.

“Minsoo hyung.. Where’s Changhyun?” L.Joe hyung asked CAP hyung who sat beside him. Ricky usually here at this time but he haven’t showed up yet.

“There’s a new comer today and he’s showing him the school.”

“Oh! That’s Changhyun.” L.Joe hyung said. I turned around and saw Ricky with a tall guy with black hair and he seemed familiar to me.

“Hyung. I’m sorry I’m late.” He sat next to ChunJi hyung and the other guy sat next to him, in front of me. I stare at him, really look familiar somewhere but I don’t remember well. “Hyung. This is my new friend.”

“My name is Choi Jonghyun. You can call me ChangJo or maybe Jonghyun.” He said politely. That name ‘Choi Jonghyun’. I heard it somewhere but where?

“Hi. I’m Bang Minsoo.. People call me CAP. Just call me Minsoo. We’re friend so just call our real name.”

“Ne. I’m L.Joe. Real name Lee Byunghun.”

“I’m Ahn Daniel. Just call me Niel.” I held out my hand for a handshake which he replied back. There’s still one more person left but he looked like he’s spacing out. “He’s Lee Chanhee. Chanhee hyung. Other call him ChunJi.” I introduced him to ChangJo.

“Jonghyun-ah. You’re a maknae here. Don’t be rude.” Ricky said to him, earning a chuckled from the others except for ChunJi hyung.

“Jonghyun.. Choi Jonghyun? Did I saw you somewhere before?”

“Maybe.”

“Hyung.. I think both of us need to go now. Mr. Kim will enter after this. Let’s go Jonghyun-ah.” Both of them left us. I can’t remember well where I saw him before. I’ll just try to remember later and I might know it slowly.

“Let’s go back to class.” I said and three of us stood up except ChunJi hyung who was really look like he lost his own self. CAP hyung went back to his class first leaving the three of us.

“Byunghun hyung. Can you go with Chanhee hyung? I’ll go alone to my class. He look like he need an accompany.” I told L.Joe silently. He nodded and I felt relief that he agreed. He went toward him while I went back to my class alone.

--

I can’t focus myself in the class as I’m not the type to listen well in the study but fortunately I always got the top ranking every exam. I flashed back the moment I’d spend with L.Joe hyung and how we’d become a couple. We’d spend so many times together and had our date every weekend. I felt happy just by thinking about him. He’s very nice to me when I first enter this school and he even introduced me to the other which was, ChunJi hyung, CAP hyung and Ricky. We spent our time together every break time and sometimes on the weekend. I fall for him a few weeks after that when his nice attitude attracting me. I thought that he’ll reject me because he looks really close with ChunJi hyung and they always together all the time. I thought he like him but I guess they’re just a friend. I smiled at the thought he accepted me. Suddenly at that time… I remembered!! Choi Jonghyun.. Where I heard that name and where I first saw him… I remembered now.

Choi Jonghyun.. I remembered I saw you at that park. I said to myself that day that if I saw you again I’ll become your friend. Now we meet again. I’m happy.’ I smile excitedly at the thought that I met him again. I don’t know why but I felt that I want to be a close friend with him. I’ll try to be close with him tomorrow.