Accept us..

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(Niel pov)

I felt warm in the morning as I’m in someone embrace all night until the morning when the light of the sun brighten the room. I adjusted my vision, blinking my eyes a few times just to meet his face that was just in front of me.

“Jonghyun-ah..” I poked his cheek a few times as he groaned from the disturbance of his sleep. He pulled away and turns to another side, back-facing me. “Ya~ Wake up..” I sat up and leaned closer to his face.

“It’s still early.” He groaned.

“Fine.. I’ll go take a bath first.” I got off from the bed and headed to the bathroom, looking back once to see that ChangJo still won’t wake up. It’s fine. I’ll wake him up later. I better take my bath first.

It’s not that long for me to take my bath, probably 10 minutes or more than that. When I stepped out of the bathroom, ChangJo isn’t on his bed anymore. I thought that he would still sleeping right now but no. He’s not in here. I searched for my clothes and wore before heading out of the room.

There he was, in the kitchen and looked a little bit busy. I approached him slowly, giving him a back-hugged, leaning my head on his back.

“What are you doing?”

“Cooking our breakfast.” He released my arm from him and turned around facing me.

“What did you cook?”

“Sit first.. I’ll bring the food there. Then, you’ll know what I cooked.” He turned me around and pushed me down to sit on the chair. He went back to take the foods and place it on the table.

“Fried rice. Is it yummy?”

“Of course. I’m good at this.” He took a spoonful of the fried rice and held it in front of my mouth. I opened my mouth to let him fed me.

“It’s really delicious.” I compliment his cooking and its taste better. I took the spoon and eating the fried rice deliciously. He ate his while I ate mine.

--

Nothing to do on a week day, Saturday, other than cuddling on the couch while watching the TV. I landed my hand on his chest as his arm wrapped around me, pulling me closer to him.

“Niel-ah..” I looked up at ChangJo. “What are you doing next week?”

“Next week?” I looked at him confusedly. “No.. But.. why?”

“Nothing..” he looked back toward the TV, leaving me in confused state.

“YA!! Why won’t you tell me?”

“Because it’s a secret.”

“YA-“ I was stopped by the sound of the doorbell rang. I sat up on the couch while ChangJo went to open the door.

“E-eomonim.” I stood up immediately when she entered the house. ChangJo also looked a bit shocked at her visit.

“Oh! Niel is also here.” she greeted me when she noticed me.

“O-omma.. Why don’t you call me first?”

“I’m you mother. Why should I call you before I come? I can come any time.”

“Omma~” she looked around his house, every corner and even the room.

“I should look around. It’s my first time here.” eomonim said with ChangJo following her like a lost puppy. While I just standing at where I was just now, looking at their movement.

“How did you get here? Noona sent you here?” ChangJo asked her as they took their seat on the couch after the house tour. I also took my seat at the other side of them.

“By taxi.. Your noona said she’s busy.”

“But.. You should call first before you come.” He sounded a bit annoyed at his own mother. It’s not that he sounded mad but a bit like complaining. Unfortunately, poor him as he got a smack on his arm by eomonim for whining like a child.

“YA!! Why can’t I come without calling? Did you two do something bad? Something that I shouldn’t know or watch?”

“OMMA!!”

“By the way, I come here with some foods that I packed for you. You haven’t had lunch yet, right?” eomonim lifted a few paper bags, full with food on the table.

“It’s too many.” ChangJo said while he checked each bags.

“You can save it for another day. It won’t turn bad if you put in the refrigerator.”

“Ne.. Let me put this at the kitchen first.” ChangJo took the bags and put it at the kitchen, organising it in the refrigerator.

“Niel-ah.” Eomonim called me while ChangJo was still in the kitchen.

“N-ne eomonim.”

“Are you sleeping here?”

“I-I just sleep over here sometimes.”

“Aren’t your parent mad?”

“No.. They know I go to Jonghyun’s house.”

“That mean, they accepted you and Jonghyun together?” I nodded at her question.

“Omma!” ChangJo came back and sat next to eomonim. “You don’t open the restaurant today?”

“No.. I need some rest too… Let’s eat now… I’m really hungry..” eomonim said. We both agreed and all of us gathered in the kitchen. I prepared the foods while ChangJo place the plate and spoon on the table.

“Niel-ah.. Omma’s foods are really delicious.” ChangJo said to me. I took a spoonful of my food and indeed, it’s delicious. A mother’s cook is always great.

“It’s really delicious.”

“Eat a lot, Niel-ah..” eomonim said to me. It’s the first time I’ve a meal with ChangJo’s mother and I’m so happy about it.

--

We all gathered in the living room after having our lunch. It’s indeed a very happy lunch time for me as I become closer to eomonim. She didn’t hate me anymore as she seemed very happy when we’re talking. But I think that she thought of me as her son. I know it’s nice but I also want her to accept my relationship with ChangJo.

“Omma.. Where are you sleeping tonight?”

“No no.. I’ll go back after this. I still need to manage my restaurant tomorrow.”

“I thought that you would stay here.” ChangJo pouted at his mother. He acts like a child in front of his mother and it look real cute.

“And I thought that you won’t like I stay here.” eomonim bickered back.

“Wae?”

“Because you’re having a very nice time with Niel?”

“Omma~”

“We’re not, eomonim.. Why don’t you just stay here tonight with Jonghyun? He looked like he really wanted it.” first time I spoke up after seeing the two of them bickering.

“Really? I thought you two need some time?”

“Omma~”

“Actually.. I come here because of other reason.” Eomonim said. We both focused to her as it seemed like something serious. “Niel-ah…” she approached me and sat beside me, holding my hand in her hand. “You’re a good son and when that day you two came to the restaurant, I acknowledged that you try your best to please me.”

“Omma..” ChangJo was in confusion on the other side as he stares at her, same as me.

“Jonghyun-ah..” now she turned her attention toward ChangJo. She motioned him to come and sit next to her and he did what she asked. “I’m sorry for what I’d done before.. That time, I’m telling the truth that I really don’t like it. I want you two to break up because I hate the fact that you like guys.” I was in daze when I heard it. “Then.. Your noona came that day, persuading me to accept you guys. The more I listen to what she explains, the more I felt guilty to you.”

“Omma..” ChangJo voice wandered slowly.

“I accept you guys.. I know you won’t do what I ask. And.. I’m happy if you’re happy.”

“Omma~ Thank you.” ChangJo hugged eomonim, feeling grateful that we’re already getting her bless.

She pulled away and turned to me, wide open her arm to let me hug her. I happily fall into her arm, hugging her.

“Thank you, eomonim.” She patted my back in process.

“You can call me omma.”

“Ne~ Omma.” A few drop of tears fall down my cheeks as I felt really grateful right now. She pulled away and I quickly wiped away my tears but eomonim the one that wiped it for me.

“Aigo.. Don’t cry..” she said while wiping the tears on my cheeks. I chuckled, feeling embarrassed that I cried in front of eomonim.

“I love you omma.” ChangJo hugged her mother and I did the same, hugging eomonim together.

“Make sure to be happy forever.”

“Ne~ Omma..”

“Don’t hurt Niel.. I’ll kill you.” I chuckled at her statement, protecting me from ChangJo.

“Ne~ Omma.” ChangJo just agreed at what eomonim said and answered as high his tone can be. I’m really thankful that eomonim has accepted us to be together. And the fact that he treat me as her son. Same as my parent to ChangJo.


It's my 2nd update for today.. There'll be 2 or 3 more chapters to update today.. Stay tune.. :) :) ... (27/05/14, 2:01p.m.)