I Miss You

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(Niel pov)

“Niel-ah.. Do you have any problems in school?” omma asked all of us gather in the kitchen, having dinner together. I shook my head as an answer. “Tell me the truth. You don’t look good these few days.”

“Nothing omma. Don’t worry. I’m fine.”

“You’re not fine. You didn’t eat well these days. Look now… Why don’t you eat your food? Did something bothering you?” omma is right. I didn’t eat well these few days. Even if we have our meal together, I just only took a few spoonful. ChangJo is bothering me. He’s the one that make me like this. There’s never one day I didn’t think about him. He’s stressing me out.

“YA! Niel.. Omma is asking you. Why don’t you answer?” David hyung, my older brother, snapped me out of my thought. “Is there really something bothered you? Did someone bully you?”

“No! No! There’s nothing bothering me. I just don’t feel well.”

“Why don’t you tell us before? Do you need to go to clinic?” appa asked me in concern.

“No appa.. I’m fine. I just need some rest.” I took last sip of my drink before I stood up. “I’m full. I’ll go sleep first.” I exit the kitchen, heading up stair, toward my room. I lay down on my bed, covering myself before closing my eyes to get a sleep. But it was interrupted by a knock of my door. I opened up my eyes and sat up on the bed as my younger brother enters my room. He sat down at the edge of the bed, beside me, with his concerned look, staring at me.

“Hyung.. Are you fine?” I nodded my head as a response. “But you look really weak. You’re not acting as your usual self. Tell me hyung. Omma, appa and David hyung also worried about you.”

I put my hand on top of his hand that was holding mine, caressed it softly. “I’m fine. Thanks for caring about me.”

“Is it because of someone?” I furrowed my eyebrows, didn’t caught what he mean by. “Someone you like? Is that bothering you?” I tried to hide that I was surprised that he acknowledged it but I guess he noticed it real quick that I get speechless immediately. “It’s right isn’t it? I know that I’m younger than you that I wanted to give some advice. But I wanted to help you…… If you really like someone, just confess even though you didn’t sure if that person likes you back or not. But at least you try and don’t give up. That person would someday like you back, hyung.”

I tried to catch the advice he gave me. It’s alright if I confess to him but it’s not the main problem. “Wh-wh-what if.. t-that person.. already have someone else?”

“Already? Hmm.. It’s maybe a big problem but maybe not a problem.”

“Not a problem? What do you mean by that?”

“It’s a big problem because they love each other. And it’s not a problem because someone can have a change in their feeling.” From what he said, it’s true. I also have a change in feeling and if I try harder, he maybe will like me back. But what if he truly love ChunJi hyung? “Anyway hyung.. Good luck in whatever you do. I hope you’ll be with him.”

“Thank you Bosung-ah. You’re really a good dongsaeng.” I gave him a brother hug as thanks.

He pulled away as I hug him tight, probably making him suffocate. “Whatever. I’m going to sleep now. Good night hyung.” He stood up and exit the room. I lay back down on the bed, thinking back what my brother had said. Maybe I have a chance to make him have change in his feeling. It’s not that I want to hurt ChunJi hyung but it’ll not hurt if I try.

Just I was about to close my eyes, my phone rang which I ignored as I’m getting sleepy right now. I can’t get my sleep as the phone rang a few times and which I gave up and finally pick it up.

“Niel-ah.. Why don’t you pick up just now?” just at the right time. I was thinking about him all day long. And now he called me suddenly.

“Wae? You disturbed my sleep.”

“Sleep? It’s still early.” 

“But.. Why are you calling me?”

“I.. I.. I’m bored..”

“WHAT?! Bored? So you call me just because you’re bored?”

“No.. I.. I-“

“If there’s nothing more to say, I’ll hang up.”

“WAIT!!” I just about to end the call until I heard he yelled, making me stopped and put back the phone at my ear. “I miss you.”

“Only that? Then good night.” I hang up the call immediately as I can felt my heart beat faster just by hearing that 3 words. If he’s not with ChunJi hyung, I would believe him and replied him back but it’s just a lie. How can he easily said that when he’s together with someone else? Such a player.

‘I miss you too Jonghyun-ah.’ I replied in my mind before slowly getting a comfortable sleep.


I'm really sorry because I said that I'd go for family trip for 2/3 days only but I don't know that we'll go for about 1 week. For this whole week I didn't post anything and today I finally back from the trip and can update everyday. But I don't know if I can update tomorrow or not.. For this whole week, I miss many dramas, MV, shows and others so I want to download all of it today and tomorrow. It's quite a lot. I also haven't seen fancam of Teen Top World Tour yet. There're too many performances, dramas to download. Including Running Man ep 190. SuJu-M MV also I haven't download yet and also their performances. Hehehehe..But I have a fun trip during this one week. And not to forget I also can't forget about my fanfic which I also think of any interesting ideas.

Sorry for the useless info.. :) :)