Couple ring

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(L.Joe pov)

Day by day already passed as usual with the two of us spending time together again as always. Tonight, I stayed at ChunJi’s house as his parent has something to do in overseas relate to business. It’s already 8p.m. but ChunJi still doing his homework at his desk while I’m lazily lying on his bed while staring at the back of him.

“Chanhee-ah~~” he didn’t answer me. It’s maybe because he’s paying attention to his homework. “Sweetie~~ You can do the homework tomorrow..”

“YA!! Can you please shut up?! I’m trying to do my homework now!” he sound annoyed at me just by hearing from his tone. “Do you finish your homework then?” he sound as he mocked me.

“I can do it tomorrow.”

“Then.. Don’t disturb me.. I’m doing it now.”

“Alright.” I gave up as he looked like as he didn’t want to be disturbed. So, I just took out my phone and playing some games while waiting for ChunJi to finish what he’s doing. Maybe I was too mesmerized in playing games on my phone for probably half an hour and which I didn’t realise that ChunJi was nowhere in the room anymore. I put aside my phone on the bed and looked around the room, searching for ChunJi but he won’t hide or anything. Maybe he went to the kitchen to get some drinks. I went to his table where he done his homework just now. As expected, of course he would know how to solve all the problems. I looked through all the solution and my eyes caught on a small note.

‘Come out.. I wait for you in my car.’ It was written on the note. Where do he want to go at this night? Fortunately that I decide to look through his table, if not, maybe I won’t even get out from this house. I took my things and headed outside before locking the main door and went to his car. He’s in the car, waiting for me. I opened the door, took a seat beside him.

“What took you so long to come here?” he looked mad. Did he wait too long?

“I just notice the note. Are you mad?” I looked at him, shown my guilty feeling as I was late.

“Just forget about it… I’ll bring you to a place.” His moody face turned bright suddenly. What is he planning now? He started the car and leaves the house, heading toward the place he wanted to go.

“Where’s the place?” I tried to ask him the place but he just kept smiling while his eyes fixed on the road. “You’re kidnapping me!!” I tried to play a joke at him.

“YA!! YA!! Don’t be so childish.. It’s a surprise.”

“Surprise? Since when did you prepare it?”

“Actually it’s not.. I just wanted to go out with you tonight… Can’t I?” he sounded sad at the end and when I looked at him, his face obviously shown that he’s sullen.

“Of course you can.. We can go out anytime but.. What’s with the surprise? I’m curious.”

“You’ll know later. It’s not that very good surprise but… I hope you’ll like it later.”

“Whatever you prepared, I’ll like it.” I didn’t want him to lose confident over what he had prepared so I encouraged him. He smiled at my word and also I can notice that he’s blushing but trying to hide it.

About half an hour later, we arrived at a place where there’s nobody there except the two of us. It’s like a park and somehow it’s familiar to me. I got off the car, following ChunJi who’s now heading to the swing and sat there with his hand gripping on the metal chain at the side. ChunJi hinted me with his eyes, asking me to take my seat on the swing beside him which eventually I followed what he wanted.

“Why are we here?” I asked while swinging back and forth slowly. ChunJi who was swinging just now stopped and gave me a glare. “W-wae?” I stopped also and got confused at his sudden serious glare.

“You don’t remember this place?”

“This place? This park?” I looked around, trying to recognise it but….

“Are you kidding me? You don’t remember this park?” he looked mad and this is totally I guess my fault. “We always play here when we’re still a kid. You brought me here almost every day. You don’t remember?” when he told me, I finally remembered back this place. The place where we always spend time playing together. How bad of me, forgetting the place where I always brought ChunJi to.

“Mianhae.. I remembered now.. Forgive me.” I stood up from the swing and kneel down in front of him, apologising for my mistake just now. “There’re a lot of places we went before… Mianhae..”

“It’s fine..” he easily forgive me, giving me a smile which eventually made me smile back at him. I stood up and went behind him as I pushed the swing slowly for him. “Byunggie~~ Do you remembered when our parent scold us as soon they find us here?”

“Ne.. They totally mad at us.” we chuckled at that thought. Our parents scold us when they find us at this park because this park is far from our house but we went here just to play at this park. Parents would be mad of course when their children went to the place that was really far from the house by themselves. 

“But it didn’t affect us at all. The next day, we went here again.”

“The different was only that we went back home quickly before our parents arrived.”

“I never regret what we done that time. Instead, I’m very happy that my best friend was with me. And at that time, I really don’t ever want to get separated from you.” I stopped moving the swing when he held my hand while looking up at me. I bend down beside him, matching our eyes level, still hold on his hand.

“We will never get separated.” I said while caressing his cheek with my other hand.

“Byunggie.. I’ve got something for us.” he pulled away his hand as he searched something through his pocket. After searching for a while, he took out a mini box which I thought that I saw it before. “Remembered this? We got this from the competition.” He opened the box, revealing a couple ring. “We’ve some problems at that time which unfortunately we got this during that time.” he said, remembering back that day where we won this but obviously shown our awkward atmosphere on the stage and off stage.

I took out a ring and held ChunJi hand, wanted to wear the ring on his finger. “With this ring, I promise you that I won’t ever leave you.” I inserted the ring on his finger. It’s now his turn as he took out the other ring and held my hand.

“And I also promise that I won’t ever leave you forever.” He inserted the ring on my finger. I held both his hand, straight stare at his eyes.

“Chanhee-ah~ I’m sorry for making you mad these few days and ignored you. I’m sorry if without I realise I’d hurt your feeling. Mianhae.”

“I’d forgive you. There’s nothing to apologise anymore.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” his pretty smile attracted me to lean forward which I did. I cupped his face as I slowly pressed our lips together, moving in sync as I pulled him closer which he did to me also. We pulled away after getting out of breath which then I leaned our forehead together, hearing each other breath as our eyes fixed on each other. He let out a giggled as I notice that he face-palmed himself, probably getting shy over this.

I stood up while holding his hand. “Now.. Let’s go back.. There’s school tomorrow.” He stood up and which I pulled him closer to me with my left arm around his shoulder. We made our way toward his car. “Key.” I extended my hand, asking for his car key. “I’ll drive for you.” he eventually gave his key. I opened the door for him before I went to my driver seat.

I drove back to his house, leaving the park. “Won’t you do your homework tonight?” he asked me.

“I’ll do it tomorrow…”

“You’re so lazy.” I was about to bicker back but he spoke again. “Oh! The envelope that we also got for the competition, do you know what it is?” he asking me to guess it.

“Money?”

“No!! It’s a flight ticket.”

“Flight ticket?” the gift somehow seems illogical for me. Flight ticket for a couple?

“To the Guam. The flight is this Friday evening.”

“Really? But.. What with the flight ticket as a gift?”

“Don’t mind it.. It’s just the two of us. We’ll stay until Sunday.”

“Anyway, because it’s just the two of us, it’ll be really fun.” I looked at him, giving him a smirk as I thought that this vacation will be fun.

“Wh-what are you thinking? Don’t think about something dirty.” He said while turning his head away. I knew that he blushed over that matter. I stopped talking about it as I don’t want him to be mad and sullen if I continued teasing him. But.. I really can’t wait for the 3 days and 2 night of our vacation soon. It’ll be fun, right?