I won't........

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChunJi pov)

When I took a seat at my place beside L.Joe, I can felt his stare at me all the entire class time but I tried hard to ignore him by focusing in the class even though it’s not working. I felt uncomfortable with his stare, look like he wanted to kill me with his glare. It continued for 2 hours until the class end which I immediately packing my things without taking a glance toward him. I already ready to left my seat but he pull my wrist, stopping me from going. I turned around looking at his grip at my wrist before looking up at his face that fully shown disappointment or maybe mad.

“By-byunghun wae?” I asked him, feeling nervous at his stare. He pulled me to sit at my place which eventually I followed.

“Are you really dating him? ChangJo?” I know he will ask about this but I haven’t prepared yet to answer this question.

I looked down on my feet, avoiding his eyes. “N-ne. I’m dating him.”

“Chanhee. Look at me. You’re lying right?”

“It’s true. Don’t ask me again.” I swatted his hand that was holding onto my wrist the entire time. I stood up and once again he held me back.

“Why don’t you tell me first?” he tried to look at my eyes but I avoided him.

“Why should I tell you?”

“We’re best friend right?”

I looked up at him or glaring into his eyes, feeling a bit mad. “Best friend? We are best friend but why don’t you tell me first about you and Niel? Why should I tell you then?”

“That.. I.. I didn’t think about it.” he stuttered, making me felt guilty telling him that. I was just about to apologise but a voice stop me.

“Chanhee hyung~ You aren’t going back?” ChangJo entered the class and stood beside me. I looked at L.Joe who was totally glaring at ChangJo. The two of them aren’t that close.

“Mianhae L.Joe. I need to go now.” I pulled away his hand and stood up, grabbing ChangJo along with me. I sighed in relief after I escaped from L.Joe.

“Hyung~ Send me home.” ChangJo locked his arm with me, pleading me to send him back. “Please~~” I can’t believe he also can do aegyo.

“Ne ne. Stop that aegyo.” We went toward my car with him locking his arm with me all the way, receiving some stare from the students but he didn’t even budge. For me it’s not a big deal as I used to lock arm with L.Joe as a best friend which was what he thought and the others thought but for me it’s not. I shook my head, putting aside thinking about L.Joe and start the car, heading toward ChangJo’s apartment.

--

“Thank you hyung.” He said before went out from the car and waved his hand which I replied back. “Go first.” He motioned with his hand telling me to go first. I drove away from the place, heading toward my house which is a bit far from the place with 15-20 minutes driving.

I just about to enter my house when someone grabbed my wrist and brought me outside of the house, heading toward next door. I can’t fight him back as his grip getting stronger. The next thing happened to me was I stood frozen inside his house.

“NOW! TELL ME!” I startled a bit as he yelled at me with his deathly glare. My body start to tremble and I can’t look straight at his eyes. “LEE CHANHEE!!”

“W-w-wae?” I stuttered, feeling nervous just when he start getting closer.

“Chanhee-ah.. You lie right? You aren’t dating him right?”

“Why.. why are.. you asking that?”

“I know you Chanhee-ah. You told me you have crush in our school since before ChangJo enter. Tell me the truth. Did he do something to you?” he held me on the shoulder.

“He didn’t do anything to me. And about my crush I told you,” I looked up straight toward his eyes. “People feeling can change. And it happen to me.” I told him even though I know it’s a lie. ‘My feeling toward you won’t change Byunghun-ah.’

“You.. you like him?”

“Ne. I like him. There’s nothing wrong if I’m dating him right?”

“I don’t like him and he’s not good for you.”

I start to feel mad at him. I pushed his hand away from me and blurted out. “LEE BYUNGHUN! You’ve no right to interfere about me life. I never disturb or meddle in your relationship with Niel. You told me before that if each of us has found our special one, we will stop sticking together. And that’s what I want now! Stop dragging me with you guys! You can have your time together with Niel all the time and don’t worry about me anymore. Since us both already found our special one.” I ran out from his house and went toward my house next door, rushing toward my bedroom while tears already falling down my cheek along the way.

“Ch-chanhee. Wae?” omma asking me as soon she saw me ran toward my room with tears. I closed the door and locked it. I threw my bag on the floor while I headed toward the bed, lying down with my face buried on the pillow, trying hard not to cry out loud.

‘It hurt again. Stop hurting me Byunghun. I didn’t mean to say it but I’ve no choice other than avoiding you.’ 

“Chanhee! Chanhee-ah. What happened? Can you tell me Chanhee-ah?” it’s omma, knocking on my door.

“Omma.. I want to be alone now.” I replied her back.

“Alright. But.. Someone wanted to see you right now.” I sat up on my bed immediately.

“W-who?”

“Chanhee-ah. I’m going to work first. Talk with him alright?” omma just left without telling me who it was. But I don’t want to meet anyone at this time, with my red puffy eyes and messy look. I sat there, waiting for any word from the person out of the room.

“Chanhee-ah. Mianhae. It’s my fault. Please don’t get mad at me. Mianhae. Jinjja mianhae. Chanhee-ah. Forgive me please?” I know this voice, the voice that making me about to get tear up but I tried to hold it. “I remembered that I told you that but I can’t. I’m not happy if my best friend is not with me.” I should be happy to hear this but the word ‘best friend’ made it worst. He just thought of me as a best friend. I plopped down on my bed and covered myself, don’t want to hear anything more from him but to no avail as the other part of me wanted to hear what he said. “Chanhee-ah. You hear me right? Forgive me for what I’d do toward you. I’ll not interfere anything about you and ChangJo but tell me that you won’t leave me. Tell me that you won’t forget me, your best friend. And tell me that you’ll spend time with me also.” Hearing his desperate voice and the sound of a soft sob can be heard, I can’t help but to cry once again. “Chanhee-ah~ Answer me.”

I can’t answer him back with this kind of state. He will know that I was crying. So I took out my phone from my pocket and typed a text for him, enough to answer him.

‘I heard it. I also am not happy without you, my best friend. So.. I won’t leave my best friend. I won’t forget my best friend. We will spend some time together. Is it enough? Go home now. Even if you stay there, I won’t go out. So go home now.’

I can hear his phone rang. He replied back later. ‘Thank you Chanhee-ah. Don’t forget about me! I’m going now. See you tomorrow.’ With that I heard his footstep going down stair and it slowly faded. I put my phone on the desk beside my bed and tried to get some sleep so that I can calm down a bit after I woke up.