I can't find him...

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(L.Joe pov)

Knock. Knock. I woke up when I heard the sound of someone knocking on the window. I turned down my window.

“Sir.. Aren’t you going now? This mall is supposed to be close in 10 minutes.” I guess he’s a security guard. That’s right. I’m still here in the shopping mall. I turned to the passenger seat but no ChunJi there. He’s still not here. What should I do? “Sir?”

“Ne.. Mianhae.. I’m going now.” I apologised to him and closed my window back. I started my car and drove away from the mall, heading back to the hotel. It’s already night and we’re supposed to go back this evening to Seoul. Just where is he? He didn’t even inside this car even I’d wait for hours. I arrived at the hotel and headed back to our room quickly as there’s a possibility that he might be there. 

“CHANHEE!!” I shouted as soon I opened the door, scanning around the room to find him. I slung open the bathroom door and also he’s not there. I falled down on the floor, feeling miserable that ChunJi is nowhere to found. My phone rang which I immediately answered it, thought it might be ChunJi. “Chanhee..”

“Byunghun-ah.. It’s omma.. Wae? What happened?” it’s omma that called me.

“Omma..”

“Wae? Why aren’t you two come back? Aren’t your flight supposed to be this evening?”

“O-omma..” I cried and it can’t be stopped. My eyes start to brim in tears as I pulled up my knees to my chest, hugging it.

“Byunghun-ah.. What happened?”

“C-chanhee… I.. I.. I lost him.. I.. can’t find him..”

“What?! He lost? How can it happen?”

“We.. we went shopping today.. We went separated way for a while but then I can’t find him..” I sobbed in a while. “Omma.. Help me omma.. Please search for Chanhee…”

“Ne.. I’ll go there with appa and Chanhee’s parent.”

“O-omma.. M-mianhae.. It’s my fault.”

“We’ll be there as soon as possible. Don’t blame yourself, Byunghun-ah.”

“B-but.. It’s really my fault.. I-I shouldn’t let him alone..”

“We’ll search for him together tomorrow. Please don’t hurt blame yourself..” I just nodded, unable to say anything as I held myself from sobbing to hard. “Then, omma will get ready with the others. Text omma your hotel name and your room number. We’ll go there soon.”

“Ne.” with that she hung up. I texted omma the hotel name and my room number as what she wanted. But I can’t held myself to stand up instead I just sat on the floor, hugging my knees while buried my face on it, crying my heart out.

‘Where are you, Chanhee-ah? I’m sorry.. I’m sorry.. Please come back..’

I felt miserable when ChunJi is not with me and also the fact that he lost suddenly making me felt unsecure. Did something bad happen to him? Someone took him? But who? Nobody in Guam know us.

My phone rang once again and which I immediately answered it. “Chanhee!” I really hope that was ChunJi.

“L.Joe oppa.” But.. that’s not him.

“Wae?” I sound cold at her. Why must she call me?

“I’m bored at home. Can we hang out?”

“Why must I’m the one that hang out with you? I told you I’m busy.” Oh.. She called me also that day on night and asked to meet me also at that time.

“Op-“

“I said I’m busy. Stop calling me!” I hung up immediately. I thought that she’s nice but she’s becoming clingier than before. Its right that I want to befriend with her but not that we can always hang out and moreover at night. Why must she disturb me? But she’s not the problem now. I really must look for ChunJi. Who knows he might be at somewhere else, wandering around and maybe he might be waiting for me. I stood up and rushed outside of the building, to where I parked the car just now. I must search for ChunJi no matter what.

I went back to the shopping mall but there’s no sign of him at all. If he’s still inside or went somewhere, he would at least text or calls me but there’re not even a single calls or text from him. I wandered around the city few times even though it’s already late. With that, I didn’t even go back to the hotel and just continue wandering around the city, hoping that I can find ChunJi.