"He's my boyfriend."

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChangJo pov)

We’d already arrived at Gyeonggi-do after about 3 hour journey. From the bus station, we took another ride on the bus, heading to my house area. We got off at the bus stop of the area and took 10 minutes’ walk to my house.

“Oh! Is it you? Jonghyun?” an old lady approached me while observing my face. I recognise her immediately.

“Ne.. Shinyoung ajumma.” I bowed at her and Niel followed what I did.

“I haven’t seen you lately. And who’s this?” she pointed at Niel who stood closer next to me.

“I moved to Seoul school and… this.. my friend.. Niel.” Niel bowed to her again. “Ajumma, I think we need to go now. I want to meet omma.”

“Ne.. Then.. Goodbye.” She said and I bowed for the last time before made our way toward my house. I knocked on the door as we arrived at my place. After a few knocks, the door opened revealing omma.

“Omma~~” I excitedly went toward her and hugged her.

“YA!!” she pushed me away. “Who’s… this?” she mentioned about Niel who was stiff in front of the door. I pulled him inside and introduced him to omma.

“Omma.. I told you that I’d bring a friend. He’s Niel.”

“Annyeonghaseyo eomonim.. I’m Ahn Daniel.”

“Ne ne.. Come in.” she led us to the couch which Niel took his seat beside me.

“Omma.. You’re not working today?”

“No.. Because you come so I decide not to work today.”

“That’s good then..”

“Do you want to rest first?” omma asked me. I nodded. “Niel can rest in your noona’s room.”

“No omma.. He can share with me.” omma looked confuse which made me felt a bit nervous. “Noona don’t like others to use her room.”

“Alright then.. Have a good rest.. I’ll wake you up on lunch time.” omma said. We stood up and I brought Niel with me toward my bedroom where we’ll be sharing. Omma went to the kitchen, ready to cook for us. My room only have one bed and it’s not that big nor that small but enough for us.

“Are you nervous? You didn’t say anything just now.” I took a seat on my bed and Niel followed and sat beside me.

“Will she hate me?” Niel asked with his head hang low which looked like he scared of something.

“No she won’t.. Why did you ask that?”

“You introduce me as your friend… Will she hate me if she knew about us?”

“I… I don’t know how to say.. I want to tell her but I’m scared..”

“You shouldn’t have brought me here.”

“Niel-ah..” I went closer to him and grabbed his hand in mine. “I’ll tell omma.. But-“

“I know.. You have no confident yet. I understand but…. Why did you want to bring me here if you don’t want to tell about us?” he sounded that he’s mad about it. “I know I shouldn’t force you but… I don’t want to come here as your friend.. But as a boyfriend.” He stated. I pulled up his chin and caught his eyes already brimmed in tears and it fall down his cheek. I wipe his tears away with my thumb which continuously to fall on her cheek.

“Mianhae..”

“I don-“ without he can continue his word, I smashed our lips together and pulled him closer as I cupped his face. He replied back with his eyes closed, enjoying the moment together. He pulled me closer by my neck.

 “JONGHYUN!!!” I snapped back and both of us pulled away immediately. I turned toward the sound and found omma was standing at the door. We’re both shocked at her appearance and moreover got caught by her.

“O-om-omma.” I nervously called her as her expression looked not so good. Niel was in feared as he clasping his hand together on his lap. He suddenly stood up and heading toward the door.

“Eomonim.. Mianhae..” he said before he exit the room. I stood up and was about to chase him but omma held me back.

“Talk with me now.” there’s a mad tone in her voice but I’ve got no choice but to follow omma. We made our way to the living room, sat on the couch as we face each other. Omma looked at me as she waited for me to explain it.

I bravely gathered my courage before blurted it out. “He’s my boyfriend.”