Nothing?

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChunJi pov)

I went to the canteen along with L.Joe as soon as the bell for the break time rang. CAP hyung and Ricky was the only person that already there. Maybe ChangJo went to Niel’s classroom and plan to walk here together with him.

“Annyeong Minsoo hyung, Changhyun-ah.” I said to both of them and took our seat beside CAP hyung with me in between L.Joe and CAP hyung.

“Where’s Jonghyun?” L.Joe asked Ricky.

“He said he needs to go somewhere first.” He replied back. I guess he still hasn’t known about Niel and ChangJo. And same goes to CAP hyung.

“Hyung~ Annyeong~” not long after that both of them came with ChangJo greet us happily. They took their seat beside Ricky with Niel at the center.

“What happen between you two?” CAP hyung asked them.

“Nothing happened.”

“Niel-ah.. Why don’t you two and both of us tell them the truth? We can’t keep it as a secret.” L.Joe asked Niel. I also agreed to him as they might make Ricky and CAP hyung got confused.

“YA! What happened?” CAP hyung seemed irritated.

“Hyung.. Actually.. Niel and I already broke up.”

“WHAT?!”

“And hyung.. I’m dating Jonghyun now.”

“WHAT?!” CAP hyung gasped once again.

“REALLY?” Ricky also got shocked. “Chanhee hyung.. You know about this?” Ricky asked me. I nodded back.

“Mianhae.. We didn’t tell you earlier.” ChangJo apologised to them instead.

“What else that we didn’t know?”

“That’s all hyung. Mianhae…”

“Both of us always the one that’ll be the last one to know something.” Ricky complained making us chuckled when he’s pouting like a kid.

“Anyway.. Forget about it… Niel hyung wanted to say something.” ChangJo said. We paid our attention toward Niel.

“Go to my house tonight. Let’s watch movie together at my house or maybe play games.”

“Your house? Are you alone at home?” I asked him.

“Ne… “

“Alright. We’ll go. What time should we come?” L.Joe asked.

“7 o’clock.”

“Alright. We’ll all go.” at that time, the bell rang telling that the break time finally finished. We all stood up from our seat and went back to our own class. We bid goodbye to each other and went our separate way except for me with L.Joe and Ricky with ChangJo.

--

About 15 minutes left before 7p.m. and which I already dressed up simply to go to Niel’s house tonight. I waited for 5 more minutes in the living room, waiting for L.Joe to come to my house. He said he wants us to go together but he hasn’t called yet or showed up at my house. I took out my phone, dialling his number immediately but he’s not answering it. I called him a few more times but it’s still the same.

“YA!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!” I shouted in frustration. Fortunately, my parent not at home right now. I stood up and decide to go to his house. I went to his house next door, knocking on it before entering. There’re no one opened it so I decide to enter inside as it’s not locked. His parents maybe are working right now. I step inside and it’s so quite so I made my way toward his room, maybe he’s in his room probably getting ready.

I knocked on his door first but then I entered as there’s no answered. Anger filled me as I saw him lying down on his bed, looking peacefully in his sleep. I waited for him but he’s comfortably sleeping right now. I dashed in his room and sat down on his bed, near him.

“YA!! LEE BYUNGHUN!! GET UP!” I shook his body but only get replied with a groaned by him. “YA! We need to go to Niel’s house right now.” still he’s not even wake up. “Wake up!! Wake up! Wake up!! LEE BYUNGHUN!” again he groaned. “Byung-“ he pulled out his arm and pulled me down on the bed which made me lie down beside him and the worst is I face him directly and our face are very close. My heartbeat became unstable and rapidly beating up. “Byunghun-ah.. We.. we need.. to go now.” my voice soften than before as I slowly poke his arm.

“I’m sleepy.” He finally spoke up but still closing his eyes.

“Niel is waiting.”

“Let him be.”

“But-“ I flustered when he finally open his eyes and which we stared at each other and also made my heart beating faster than before. We stared at each other for a few minutes until I realised that he come closer and closer to me which then he placed a short kiss on my lips. I got shocked immediately and obviously he saw it after he pulled away. “W-what’s t-that for?” I asked him as my finger unconsciously touches my own lips, the place he kissed.

“Nothing.” He said calmly as nothing happened. I pulled away from his embrace and sat up on the bed. He followed by sat up on the bed as he noticed the anger in me.

“NOTHING?! YOU DONE IT WITH NO REASON?!”

“Ch-chanhee-ah.. I.. Mianhae..” he tried to reach my hand but I pulled away.

“Mianhae? No need.” I moved away from his bed and stood up beside his bed. “I’m going to Niel’s house first. Go by your own.” With that I leave him and went to my car, heading to Niel’s house alone without L.Joe. I still felt mad about what happened just now. At first I felt happy and excited like crazy but then he said it’s nothing as he done it without any special reason. He’s playing with my feeling. And most important is that was my first kiss. He stole it even though I want him to be my first kiss. For him it has no meaning at all as what he said just now.

‘I hate you!’ I mentally told myself even though it’s not true.

--

I rang the doorbell of Niel’s house as soon I arrived in front of his house. Anger and disappointment still lingering in me all the way here. After a few rang, the door opened by ChangJo and he noticed the expression on my face. Totally frowning in madness.

“Hyung~ What happened? Are you mad at someone?” he asked me as his hands grab both my arm. The frown on my face turned to a sad face as the tears I’ve been hold along the way busted out. He immediately pulled me into a hug, caressing my back. “Hyung.. Don’t be like this. Tell me what’s wrong.”

“Chanhee hyung~ What happened?” I guess the others heard me sobbing as the three of them rushed beside me. I pulled away from the hug and faced the others.

“Are you alright hyung?” Niel asked me.

“I’m fine.” I assured them even though it’s a lie.

“Are you sure? Won’t you tell us?” CAP hyung asked me with concerned look.

“Ne. I’m fine.”

“Hyung. Let’s sit first.” Niel grabbed my hand while the others followed behind and then took our seat on the couch. Ricky and CAP hyung sat on the floor as they continued playing the games. Niel sat on my left while ChangJo on my right. “Are you sure you’re fine hyung? We can help you with anything.”

“It’s nothing.”

“Alright.” he stopped asking me as he got the hint that I can’t tell him. It’s not that I don’t want to tell but I’ve no guts to tell him. I just dare to tell this toward ChangJo. “I’ll get you a drink.” He said and stood up, heading toward the kitchen.

“Now, can you tell me?” I move my gaze toward ChangJo who was on my right. “Changhyun and Minsoo hyung won’t hear us. Niel hyung still in the kitchen now. You can tell me now hyung.” He just know what I’m thinking. I gaze on my laps, brainstorming in my head, arranging word to tell him.

I hate Byunghun. He didn’t like me. He never like me.”

“What’s that mean? Did he tell you that?”

“No but..” I hesitated for a while whether to tell him or not about the kiss but I trust him to hear my story. “He kiss me just now?”

“What?!” he said half-yelled but not too loud. “But isn’t that good? Why is that mean he dislike you?”

“He said the kiss is nothing. That’s mean it’s not important for him. He did it for no reason.”

“But he didn’t said he dislike you.”

“But-“ ChangJo immediately cut my word.

“Gave him time to explain. Maybe he just said it without thinking and he might have regret it.” I didn’t respond him as I was debating on my mind whether or not I do it? “Trust me hyung. He never dislike you. Don’t ever avoid him.”

“Why are you defending him? I thought you two aren’t that close.”

“Just because.” He shrugged his shoulder. I sighed thinking about his word. “You can trust me hyung.”

“Ne.” I leaned my head on his shoulder while my eyes fixed on the screen of the TV where CAP hyung and Ricky was playing. And at that time, Niel went back with a glass of orange juice in his hand as he brought it to me. He put it on the table and sat beside ChangJo. And what I know is that I get sleepy and dozed off to sleep slowly.