In Guam

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChunJi pov)

I already packed my things, ready for the vacation with L.Joe. We’re going to Guam and it’s just the two of us. I can’t help but to feel excited.

“Chanhee-ah~~ Are you done?” omma yelled from down stair.

“Ne~” I replied back as I took my carrier and my backpack before heading down stair. With the heavy carrier, I slowly stepped on each stair, cautiously not to fall down.

“How long are you going? A month?” omma helped me carried my carrier and not to miss teasing me a bit.

“Omma~ It’s just three days.” I settled down my things on the couch before heading to the kitchen, gathered with my parents for breakfast.

“It looked like you’ll be going for a month.” Again omma teased me.

“I just have many things to bring along.” I said back.

“For three days? How much clothes are you bringing?” this time appa, complaining about me while reading his newspaper.

“Appa~~” I whined at them which they chuckled at my attitude now. With a sullen expression, I bite on my bread with unsatisfied feeling.

“Make sure you have fun there.” omma said, trying to convince me from being sullen.

“Take care of yourself. Don’t get sick like last time.” appa said, worrying about me when last time I got fever during our holiday in Jeju-do.

“Byunghun is there to take care of me.” I said proudly as I mentioned about L.Joe. Because L.Joe is also with me, there’s nothing to worry about. He’ll always together with me.

--

“Omma, appa.. Annyeong.” I bid goodbye to my parent who willingly sending both me and L.Joe to the airport. We waved our hand toward them as we enter the entry. We made our way inside the plane, searching for our seat and place our bag above us. I sat inside, next to the window where I can see the view. L.Joe took his seat beside me after done arranging our bag.

“What do you wanna do later?” L.Joe asked.

“I don’t know. I didn’t plan anything. Do you have anything planned?”

“Let’s just wandered around then maybe we will see anything interesting.”

“Wandered around? By walking?”

“I’ll rent a car for us. Don’t worry.” I sighed in relief. It’d be impossible to walk around without any destination or plans and it’ll probably make us tired.

“Byunggie~ I’m sleepy.. I woke up too early this morning.” I yawned as I felt really sleepy. I woke up at four in the morning, feeling the excitement going for vacation.

“I’ll wake you up later.” he pulled my head, landed it on his shoulder. I snuggled closer and slowly drift into sleep.

--

After those hours of flight, we arrived at the Guam airport. “Byunggie~~” I shook his body, trying to wake him up. It was supposed to be him that woke me up but I woke up before him. He slowly opened his eyes, maybe still felt sleepy. “We arrived.” He nodded and stood up from his seat. I followed him suit, taking our things before heading out of the plane. I followed him closely as I felt a bit unsecured that I’m at another country with just L.Joe with me. We go get our carriers before heading out of the airport, searching for available taxi.

We took an available taxi and it was L.Joe that took care of it all. I just stood beside him, followed each of what he said. “Are you scared?” L.Joe asked me while we’re in the taxi, on our way to the ‘P’ hotel. He held my hand, lightly squeezed on it.

“I just am not used going to another country. And I’m here without my parent.”

“It’s fine. I’m here. Don’t worry.” He assured me with his smile which eventually, I smile back.

“When will you rent a car?” I asked him.

“Tomorrow.. Let’s just relax for today. We’ll have fun tomorrow.. For the whole day.”

“Ne.. I think I should call omma appa now. They told me to call them as soon we arrived.” I took out my phone from my bag and dialled omma number.

“Omma~” I said as soon she picked it up. “We safely arrived in Guam.” I told her.

“That’s good. Where are you two now?”

“We’re on our way to the hotel. Omma~ I miss you.”

“You’re not a baby anymore, Chanhee-ah.. It’s just a few hours pass since we sent both of you.” omma chuckled at me. It’s not only omma but I heard L.Joe chuckled beside me silently as he tried to hold on his laughter.

“I am not used going to another country.”

“Byunghun is there with you….. It’s only for three days and not three years.”

“Omma~~”

“Make sure you’re fine and don’t get sick like last time.”

“I know.”

“Chanhee-ah.. I’m busy now so omma will call you back later… Have fun you two..” omma said before she hang up the phone.

“Why are you so worried about our vacation? I’m here with you.” L.Joe said as he stared at me. I don’t know why but there’s something weird feeling since I come here. It’s just unused feeling to another country, right? There’s nothing wrong will happened right.

“Nothing.” I simply said, didn’t want him to know about my unsecured feeling right now.

“Oh! We arrived.” L.Joe said as he peeked through the window when the hotel was at our sight. The taxi stopped in front of the hotel entrance. We both got off from the taxi and took our things, paid the taxi driver before heading inside the hotel. L.Joe booked a room for us last night so he went to the counter, asking for our room keys and filled in something before we headed toward our room on level 10.

“Fuh! I’m tired.” I heaved a relief sigh, plopped myself on the bed as soon we entered our room.

“Tired? We haven’t done anything and you already tired.” L.Joe said while putting our carrier beside our bed and took his seat on the bed. And not to forget, there’s only one big bed in the room, so it mean we’ll be sharing one bed.

“What time is it? I’m hungry.” I said, placing my hand on my stomach, showing that I’m hungry.

“You said you’re tired and now you’re hungry.” He chuckled at me which I gave him a glare. “Alright.. Let’s go eat now. There’re many foods probably now.” I stood up immediately, pulling L.Joe’s arm with me.

“Let’s go now.” I asked him, impatient to go to the dining hall to fill my stomach. He stood up and which I pulled him with me, exiting the room.

--

It’s already night and both of us just stay in the hotel as what L.Joe said that we’ll just relax for today. And what I did was lying on the bed, playing with my phone while L.Joe watching TV. My eyes turned to L.Joe when I heard his phone ringing and he picked it up hesitantly which made me curious at who’d call him.

“What?.... I can’t… I’m busy now… Tomorrow? I-I’ve something to do… Ne..” I just catch up with that word before he hung up the call. Just who is calling him that making him looked annoyed? And from what I heard, it seemed like that person asking to meet today or maybe tomorrow. I’ve the desired to ask him but from his look, it seemed like I shouldn’t ask so I just shrugged it off.

“Chanhee-ah~~” he took a seat beside me on the bed. I sat up on the bed, put aside my phone and looked at him. “I’m bored~” he pouted which make me giggled at the sight of him. I found it totally cute as I pinched both his cheek playfully. He winced in pain while rubbing his cheek after pushed my hand away.

“Cutie Byunggie..”

“You need to get punish.” He pushed me down on the bed and start tickled my waist which made me wriggled under him, trying to escape from him but useless as I felt rather weak with loss of energy.

“Byung… Byunghun-ah.. S-stop…” I barely said as it was all laugh that out from my mouth. The ticklish feeling made my eyes wet from all the laughing. “By-byunggie~~” he finally stopped tickling me and I finally got to breath normally.

“Should I punish you again?” he asked teasingly as his hand ready to tickle me again.

“No! No! Mianhae.. It’s tickling.” I beg him not to do it again. I really can’t hold it.

“Should we do something else then?” I know what he meant just by the way he smirk at me.

“What do you mean?” I acted like I don’t get what he meant, putting on my confused look.

“You know what I meant.” He said softly as he leaned next to my ear.

“I don’t know what you meant.” I pushed him by his chest but he only putting more strength, not budges from his position above me.

“Then let me show you what I mean by.” Once again he smirked at me before leaning his face closer to me until our lips touched. I pulled him by his neck as I getting more into the kiss. A normal kiss we always shared turns into passionate and full of desire. When his hand start to roam all over me, I know tonight will be wonderful night.